bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm trying my best so they'll be 100% compatible.
trying your best is more than enough. if you can't get it to be 100% it is fine :) better to have incompatible saves then spending more time than it is worth making it compatible.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
*SMASHES the download button* Not that I was impatiently waiting for an update. Thanks Lykanz!
You may also want to download both the files I posted moments ago to avoid issues on your game.

Fixed download links will come tomorrow.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
You can right click on the file's name and click "Save as" (or whatever other option like that appears). It's extremely important that you download both files and put them together on the "game" folder.

and that's why im not a game developer :D born april 1st AND living at number 13 AND im as old as the darkside of the moon, so the writing was on the wall that I would have blonde moments :D

yes they work perfectly and I got a msg saying my save was cleaned up. awesome sauce. I will continue my playthrough and make lots of saves and keep testing for anomalies and hornswaggles and post further if I find the gremlins are having any more shenanigans :) cheers

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
and that's why im not a game developer :D born april 1st AND living at number 13 AND im as old as the darkside of the moon, so the writing was on the wall that I would have blonde moments :D

yes they work perfectly and I got a msg saying my save was cleaned up. awesome sauce. I will continue my playthrough and make lots of saves and keep testing for anomalies and hornswaggles and post further if I find the gremlins are having any more shenanigans :) cheers
Wew, thank god it fixed the issue! I'm glad you got your saves fixed!

Have fun!

I did that sir! Unfortunately I won't be able to check the update out until tomorrow morning.
No worries, have a good night's sleep!

May 2, 2017
Hmmm... I'll have to take a look at this to see what's happening then. Thanks for reporting it.

If you had a dolar every time this game got reworked you would have 1 dolar, lmao.
Oh. I didn't realize that you don't have a $1 option. As someone who doesn't support the game I don't think my opinion is valid, but I just felt that re-working the game two times without anything in-between is definitely not normal.

Or maybe that's just how you do updates and I'm just stupid, possibly the case.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The game looks amazing. But I have internet crap. I would like to know, how much content is there? I am sorry for my bad english

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh. I didn't realize that you don't have a $1 option. As someone who doesn't support the game I don't think my opinion is valid, but I just felt that re-working the game two times without anything in-between is definitely not normal.

Or maybe that's just how you do updates and I'm just stupid, possibly the case.
Haha, don't worry man. I don't discriminate between those who are patrons and those who aren't.

And the game wasn't reworked 2 times, I only reworked it once. I did release two betas for it tho.

The game looks amazing. But I have internet crap. I would like to know, how much content is there? I am sorry for my bad english
I won't lie to you, right now the game isn't a fuck fest, haha. There's a lot of story content and stuff like that, but not much in the lewd department.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Haha, don't worry man. I don't discriminate between those who are patrons and those who aren't.

And the game wasn't reworked 2 times, I only reworked it once. I did release two betas for it tho.

I won't lie to you, right now the game isn't a fuck fest, haha. There's a lot of story content and stuff like that, but not much in the lewd department.
Great, it's what I like most. I prefer that relationships develop well and that there is true romance instead of just sex, sex and sex. Again, I'm sorry for me bad English. I'll try :)

Reactions: derpyderp

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Zar, Vasy, Deadlydread

If you guys want to test if the issue is what I think it is, please download the two anexed files and put them inside the "game" folder. Then test the saves that were giving you the error and let me know if they work or not.

You need to download BOTH files.

PS: Sorry guys, please download the files again, I ended up anexing the wrong ones (that's why you don't do stuff while nearly falling asleep on your chair).
it didn't fix the old saves, but making new saves at the same locations work now... but Vasy described being able to do so too, so no clue if I lucked out on that, or if the files fixed it...

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Love having this back. DL'd Mac version, deleted old save folder, added the fix files and everything so far is working great. Into CH2 and moving on...Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes