Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I like this one its good, but not gonna lie I am disappointed. The tags say Incest, but according to MC you are a foster child. Thats not Incest.

Reactions: Lykanz

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry I dont like HS models at the best of times but these are bad. Also the bouncing up text gave me a headache (not joking).
Had to stop playing. Sorry I wont be trying it again. Why the details in the save? Can I do anything with it? Not that I can see. The simple standard save is more than enough.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Lykanz just to update you bud. I played the game to near death and went in it, on it, over it, around it, to it and through it and your fix stood up to it.

now im content to await new...er...content (its been a long night of no sleep :D )

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Zar, Vasy, Deadlydread

If you guys want to test if the issue is what I think it is, please download the two anexed files and put them inside the "game" folder. Then test the saves that were giving you the error and let me know if they work or not.

You need to download BOTH files.

PS: Sorry guys, please download the files again, I ended up anexing the wrong ones (that's why you don't do stuff while nearly falling asleep on your chair).
these files didn't work for me so I restarted a new game again and low and behold it worked but without the files

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes