yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInn-1.00.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lykanz
Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for the chapter 1 update, very much looking forward to chapter 2. I'm thinking to start the game over again, but have to decide whether I want to do the sandbox or VN style. Originally I was doing both, but I tend to prefer VN's. Last October I found I needed to reinstall Windows, so I took that opportunity to install a larger SSD in my system. I realized too late that I forgot to back up my ren'py saves. I had the game itself on an external, so the most recent VN saves were still there, but all of my older ones were lost. I didn't play the sandbox in that version, so all of my sandbox saves were lost. Normally the sandbox irritates me because you will be forced to choose one or the other, or run out of time to do something. I didn't see that happen here, and liked that I was allowed to see more things in the game.

I guess this means I've talked myself into playing the sandbox all the way through!

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Thanks for the chapter 1 update, very much looking forward to chapter 2. I'm thinking to start the game over again, but have to decide whether I want to do the sandbox or VN style. Originally I was doing both, but I tend to prefer VN's. Last October I found I needed to reinstall Windows, so I took that opportunity to install a larger SSD in my system. I realized too late that I forgot to back up my ren'py saves. I had the game itself on an external, so the most recent VN saves were still there, but all of my older ones were lost. I didn't play the sandbox in that version, so all of my sandbox saves were lost. Normally the sandbox irritates me because you will be forced to choose one or the other, or run out of time to do something. I didn't see that happen here, and liked that I was allowed to see more things in the game.

I guess this means I've talked myself into playing the sandbox all the way through!
Last year, I had both my laptop and the external drive that I'd saved some of my games on die within a few months, and lost every save that I had one way or the other, so I know what you mean. Thankfully getting most of the games back wasn't that big of a problem, but I've had to start totally over with most of them.

As to The Inn, I'm hoping it becomes more and more of a sandbox as it goes along, because I think that the foundation that he's built is fantastic. I really hope that the player has more control over the pacing and order of things in the next chapters.

Dec 20, 2020
Last year, I had both my laptop and the external drive that I'd saved some of my games on die within a few months, and lost every save that I had one way or the other, so I know what you mean. Thankfully getting most of the games back wasn't that big of a problem, but I've had to start totally over with most of them.

As to The Inn, I'm hoping it becomes more and more of a sandbox as it goes along, because I think that the foundation that he's built is fantastic. I really hope that the player has more control over the pacing and order of things in the next chapters.
You notice I said I installed a new SSD? I still have the original SSD with all of those old saves on it, not erased, ready to use as is. I didn't realize what I had forgotten until after I had everything all set up. My motherboard does have two m.2 slots, but I have a game drive as well as the OS drive. I didn't want to risk screwing things up again by pulling that to put in the original drive. I've done that before, and had to reformat the game drive. Since I had just got it all set up, I didn't want to do it again after such a short time. Fortunately I found most of the ren'py games I'd saved externally appeared to have at the very least the most recent save locally. I just had to create a new save at that same point for the new version of the game to see it. The games that didn't were short enough that I could quickly play through again to get back to where I was.

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
what's more, In new archive, day 09. The poster corresponds to the description of the film
1709832322598.png
but in day 10, somgting goes wrong with "day09_movie_list_dict" in your code:
1709832466615.png
1709832521561.png

Hope this will be helpful to you

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I respect your dedication to adding more movies from the NTR actor :KEK: as someone who's parents love his movies and always found his name funny when they talked about him, it makes my day everytime I see it in the game.

PS, I hope you add some female to male rimjob scenes in the game, especially with either the "landlady" or the buff girls (futa included)
If its not your thing tho I understand, there were so many fetishes I don't remember which ones were included and which weren't lol

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: MAD6999 and Lykanz

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Hello.
I was thinking about playing the game, but I wanted to ask a question first, is there a walkthrough for the game or is there not because there is no need? I usually like to use walkthrough because I like to see the story moving in the right direction.
(Sorry if the question is too dumb)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello.
I was thinking about playing the game, but I wanted to ask a question first, is there a walkthrough for the game or is there not because there is no need? I usually like to use walkthrough because I like to see the story moving in the right direction.
(Sorry if the question is too dumb)
To clarify upon Pitrik's informative (if brief) response, while there are choices to be made, the game does somewhat guide you through them. It's not a comprehensive walkthrough, but you get immediate feedback when you make a choice, so at worst you can quickly cycle through your choices (via rollback) and see the different results, if you want optimal choices.

That said, sounds like there aren't any real "wrong" choices, just less-optimal harem choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes