VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.25.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-2.jpg
Patreon post image.jpg
Patreon post image-1.jpg

Just popping in to give you some info and a few shots from the current build. Some
notes:
• We have a mostly functioning update currently in the works. There was a minor issue with the android build that we're working out and a last minute code item that we noticed and are working to fix.
• 0.26.0 will be the last traditional build for TID. Since we've plotted out the remaining builds and balanced for workload, the remaining releases will have a mixture of endings and some "doubling up" of stories, especially with Sammy and Natalie once the other girls reach their ends. And the final story number for all main girls is 25. Side girls will be 11 (except Mina who was technically a tutorial story with some side content that didn't count towards her story total).
• We will discuss endings, endgame content and the implementation of that in an update for 0.27.0. Work has already started on a fair bit of this, including love scenes with many of the cast. Much like N&T, there are "ending" variants of all the cast.
Patreon post image-3.jpg

This update's combination scene is between our lovely Entedes, Mira and Apollyon (aka Polly). With the knowledge that their time with Michael coming to a close, they plan for one last getaway. Unlike most of the other events, this isn't about going out and partying. To unlock this event, you need to have seen all of Apollyon's content and chosen Mira during Allison Story 14.

Also tucked away in this build: There is also a deeply hidden Other People Scene between Tina and Kaitlin that comes up if you have bi-content on and have seen their threesome with Michael. This means that you might not want to rush to finish Kaitlin's story when you get this update. Or not until you've hit one of the two OP windows.

Thanks for your patronage and interest,

• Kinderfeld

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I found this game a couple weeks back. After playing N&T and liking it, i decided to try this game since it was from the same dev and just reached end of content.

I liked it and many of the girl's stories were nice. It definitely gets better over time. I saw many people complain about the graphics, but i don't mind. They are indeed less appealing, but it's because it's how Honey Select looks. I played many Honey Select games and you get used to it over time, so it doesn't bother me much.

A thing i didn't like is the fact that every update has more stories than you are allowed to play per update because of the 7 per "day" and it did annoy me as i feel i was missing content for every chapter i went through. I know in the end, as you "finish" girls you will be able to conclude the ones that are lagging behind, but for now, it's meh for me. As i've said, i'm waiting for 0.26, but how many already produce story segments are still there but that i can't play? And don't tell me use the cheat mod, it's not how the game was made.

Another thing i started to dislike over time is that i'd say around ch15? i noticed that every single story with every single girl went from progressing their stories to just finding ways to make sex scenes. I swear the last 10 story segments i did with all the girls was them trying to fuck. Combined with all the seemingly mandatory threesome scenes that started to appear all the time. I see now that 25 will be the goodbye point for all the girls, but if we were to remove all the wasted extra sex inserts just to have sex scenes, i'm sure 15 would be all that was needed.

Was doing the girls in order, 1 story each then going back to the first. I've also figured out quickly that it seems likt the last line of girls are the "side" girls that are shorter and basically here to give you QI, si when they popped, i cleared them right away. After Sammy i think, i had most of the girls so i focused on the ones that were low to bring them up to par, and i think the game was made to go through 1 at a time, as i've got stories mix ups, like events already done that came back in other girls stories, etc.

As i came closer to Ch25, i had to make a choice, i'd say at 20, to just give up some of the girls to do the girls i prefered to their limits before i reached the current build. I decided to give up on Kaitlin as she grew negatively on me over time, i think her face looks like she's a man. I also gave up on Roe as i find the trope of the hyper sheltered religious girl that gets corrupted gets old fast so i didn't find any attachment. I liked Anita, Tina, and when she got there, Sammy.

I also feels like the MC sometimes acts like a limp noodle. Like with Gul. My dude just unmade Woden in like 5 seconds. Why couldn't he just have done the same with Gul? Force pull, stab, done. Ifuma did it like tons of time just like that, so did the MC. Why all scared and shit. Just blast him in front of Ifuma so he knows to be careful to find out if he fucks around too much.

I also found it was stupid to boot Ifuma in the darkness. Like the Ur-entede would just let a corpse be there for all eternity. I get that the MC may not have wanted to do the dirty job, but Just port him back and let Polly unmake him to regain her lost QI, easy as that. To leave someone alive after you get told for the last 15 chapters how bad he his seems foolish. I get that it was done with the purpose to bring him back later, but still.

So what do you think of the last scene? Is it Ifuma reborn with super powers, or is it the Ur-entede possessing him and having his emotions and life's baggage as his base experience on humans? Speaking of the Ur-entede, i had the feeling all game long that he was not neutral at all and putting everything in motion to help the Malkine fulfill their goal and blocking all the opposition trying to interfere.

And i saw from some posters, how do you get to be able to translate what the entedes say? Is it an in game step i didn't take?

I was hoping to have a feature to replay story segments as it needs too many saves for my sanity to track, so i'm happy that the dev will adress it.

All in all, i am satisfied with this game and i'm happy that i found it, especially in a very late stage of production.

Reactions: l1nk5
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg
Patreon post image-1.jpg Patreon post image-2.jpg

Here we are with 0.26.0 uploaded and ready to deploy. There was a hiccup in the build where a scene flag was missed, so we had to go through the build/upload process twice, but we had enough time to get it done on schedule.

As you can see from the notes below we've been doing a fair amount of continuity updates as storylines come to an end. Removing Kaitlin from Saaya's story does change a few scenes, but the gist of the narrative remains the same. The Robin update? It's a temporary fix that'll be dealt with in 0.27.0, where we've added a third scenario for the scene where you rescue her from her father.

Here's the release schedule for 0.26.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):

Tier 3 - June 16, 2023
Tier 2 - June 18, 2023
Tier 1 - June 20, 2023
Public - June 21, 2023

Change Log 0.26.0
• Added new main story scenes
• New story for Kaitlin (25), Tina (23), Anita (23), Marisa (23), Roe (23), Robin (23), Sammy (20), Natalie (5), Kara (9)
• Fix additional typos and grammatical errors
• Fixed code that had Saaya combo scenes showing up too late in her story
• Continuity update: Added in code to disable progressing Robin's Story past 7 if you've progressed Sammy's Story past 17 (temporary).
• Continuity update: Added in code to disable progressing Tina's Story past 6 if you've progressed Sammy's Story past 17.
• Continuity update: Added in code to remove scene with Kaitlin in Tina Story 9 and 14 if you ended Kaitlin's Story.
• Continuity update: Added in code to remove scene with Kaitlin in Anita Story 7 if you ended Kaitlin's Story.
• Continuity update: Added in code to remove scenes with Kaitlin in Saaya Story 1, 6, 8 and 9 if you ended Kaitlin's Story.

Thanks for your interest and support,

-Kinderfeld

Reactions: imzahai
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes