VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.29.0] [ILSProductions]

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Are you playing with a mod?

What was the last story # completed for Robin?

I have had no issues with any of the characters disappearing from the selection screen until they went remnant, or I sent them on (story ending scene, like Saaya at the airport).

You could also check the walkthrough and see what is happening based on Robin's story number.

She does have a trip to see her mother as part of her story arc - I don't remember her disappearing from the selection possibilities but then I also played the story monthly, so I played 5-7 different women each month.

If you are playing a woman from start to finish, you could be hitting a planned pause where that woman is not available for x days (like Mina although her content is far enough in the past that I don't remember if she stopped being a possibility for some number of days)).

Cheers!! :coffee:
thanks for replay..yes i'm using koga3 (i think it is his mod) mod from there op 1st page.. usually i didn't had any issue till now... usually i proceed clicking on every girl in the list...not going to the same girl over and over..i prefer to discover the story of every girl step by step at the same time...maybe it's better to focus only on 1 girl at time?? and i choose Elsewhere option sometime , but last time i clicked it...MC went to the convenience store where i met the first girl (forgot her name) and spoke in a way like she was still in The interim, but i already got her problem solved and i set her free,long time ago....so i choose to not click on Elsewhere anymore for now....anyway i loaded a previous save and choosed Robin again and got the scene where she want to go to her old apartment to see why her dad wasn't answering her calls....but after this, i got the scene where MC's Ented tutor wes kidnapped by that son of a bitch Ifune and after that , Robin went missing on the next choose list...damn what i can do?

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725763592200.png

Here we are with our middle update, which means we're trying to get audio coded in, galley items added, and re-shoots and re-writes in process. There's a lot of stuff here we're trying to tie up, knocking out storylines and endings one at a time. Except for Natalie, 0.29.0 closes up everyone else's tales. 0.30.0 is almost entirely endings (which has produced a TON of renders and animations).

With so many ending moments hinging on important code, we've had to do some extra testing to make sure that when you end people's stories, you unlock the right things. So, we've had to go back and update code that was "locked in" for the final build. Best to catch it now than to let it get out (like the Robin issue from the last build).

1725763601470.png

For the final (non-ending) combination scene, we have a late surprise add: Natalie and Selene. If you've unlocked Natalie and got deep enough into her tale, you know why the setup for this scene. And because it comes late in the game, you can even get it as a part of Natalie's Story Choice (if you meet the requirements).

Thanks for your interest and patronage,
-Kindefeld

1725763617185.png 1725763623839.png

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
thanks for replay..yes i'm using koga3 (i think it is his mod) mod from there op 1st page.. usually i didn't had any issue till now... usually i proceed clicking on every girl in the list...not going to the same girl over and over..i prefer to discover the story of every girl step by step at the same time...maybe it's better to focus only on 1 girl at time?? and i choose Elsewhere option sometime , but last time i clicked it...MC went to the convenience store where i met the first girl (forgot her name) and spoke in a way like she was still in The interim, but i already got her problem solved and i set her free,long time ago....so i choose to not click on Elsewhere anymore for now....anyway i loaded a previous save and choosed Robin again and got the scene where she want to go to her old apartment to see why her dad wasn't answering her calls....but after this, i got the scene where MC's Ented tutor wes kidnapped by that son of a bitch Ifune and after that , Robin went missing on the next choose list...damn what i can do?

Same thing here, BUT i loaded a earlier save and focused only on her till after the museum Kaitlin/Saaya part and Robin is now being showed, here is a pic of one time where i focused her and the other time where i don't 1725932711255.png

1725932657776.png

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I used the WT versus the mod and did not encounter this problem.

From your description, it sounds like the mod hit/missed a variable that impacted the way the story is playing out.

(The dev is changing variables so that different playing styles - like playing one woman all the way from start to sending her on from TID - does not end up showing that woman interacting with other women or the MC - combo scenes - in future scenes. The modder could have missed a variable change that impacted the past - just a guess on my part.)

Once Mina is sent on, I never saw her again.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the AVN without the mod to see if your Robin problem (and Mina problem) go away?

The WT works just fine and gives you a story # progression for each of the women so you can easily see where Robins is and what should be next.

GL!

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726356330039.png

Here we are, with 0.29.0 ready to roll. By now, this release should give you a pretty good idea of what the final product will look like. Sure we've got a ton of endings to add over the next few months, but in terms of the user interface, the core engine is done and just waiting for the last bits of content to be implemented.

For those waiting for Marisa, Roe, or Anita's endings, you'll be able to view those with this update. Both Kara and Sammy will wrap up their stories. And Natalie's got something special if you've done some specific things in the game so far.

As mentioned earlier, we did include a difficulty option for those who might come in a little short when the ending comes. As depicted in the screenshot below, you can see what difficulty you have under the character screen and change it from the Options menu. And if you create a new game, you'll be able to set it there as well.

1726356347118.png

Here's the release schedule for 0.29.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):

Tier 3 - September 16, 2024
Tier 2 -
September 18, 2024
Tier 1 -
September 20, 2024
Public -
September 21, 2024

Change Log 0.29.0

• New story for Anita (END), Marisa (END), Roe (END), Sammy (24, 25), Kara (10), Natalie (9)
  • Continuity update: Added in code to remove scenes/mentions of Kara in Marisa Story 14-15, 17-19, 21 if you have ended Kara's Story
  • Add in code in Replay Gallery to allow users to see Anita variants in Marisa's Story
  • Fixed code issue where the wrong animations play during Sammy's Story 17 in hotel room
  • Fixed a code issue where an Elsewhere scene ending sends you to Mina's Story
  • Continuity update: Removed mention in Robin's Story about Ifuma affecting Susan if it's late in the game
  • Continuity update: Removed the ability to see Tina Story 20 if Kaitlin is mad at you (Story 91/20)
  • Added a difficulty screen and the option to reduce Qi requirements for ending. Also readjusted Normal ending requirements
Thanks for your interest and support,

-Kinderfeld

1726356361766.png 1726356368032.png

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I'm kind of lost. I already had Roe's ending in 28.1. Is there another ending? She's definitely gone.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm kind of lost. I already had Roe's ending in 28.1. Is there another ending? She's definitely gone.
The character "Endings" mean you can choose to spend your new life with them after beating Ifuma. She wasn't one of the options before.
I really hope when Kinderfeld gets done with the individual girls' endings he puts in a few multi-girl endings with various combos, maybe even a full harem ending. I definitely need to spend my new life/eternity in a Polly-Mira throuple.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Geez.. Based on that screenshot (above) I guess I'm doing horrible.

View attachment 4042100
There will be a huge difference once you start sending on those who you have built a lot of like and love with.

screenshot0001.png

I am still catching up (needed to go back to an old save so I did not miss any Mira/Apollyon content), but sending Kaitlyn/Anya on is worth > 60 Qi for me right now, but I am not ready to send them on.

Remember the @ symbol, bottom right corner means that there are two people who contribute to your total Qi count once they are sent on (Kaitlyn/Anya & Alison/Mira).

If you brought Apollyon back and brought a remnant back, you also spent 80 Qi.

If you look at the remaining characters who you have not sent on yet, total their likes and loves as follows:

(Total Like x 1) + (total Love x2) = QI you will receive in addition to any you get from elsewhere/plot points.

Add this to your current Qi total to see how you stack up regarding ending Qi break points.

GL!

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
The character "Endings" mean you can choose to spend your new life with them after beating Ifuma. She wasn't one of the options before.
I really hope when Kinderfeld gets done with the individual girls' endings he puts in a few multi-girl endings with various combos, maybe even a full harem ending. I definitely need to spend my new life/eternity in a Polly-Mira throuple.
Okay, that makes a bit more sense. I am interested to see where this goes after beating Ifuma. I love this game. Not sure why it only has 11 pages of discussion, because it's amazing. I think anyone that gives it a shot would feel the same. It's not even finished yet and it's extremely long. Kudos to Kinderfeld.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
There will be a huge difference once you start sending on those who you have built a lot of like and love with.
So since I already sent Robin/Roe (maybe others) on the like and love I had remains the same and eventually contributes to the end? I worry if I don't send them on that Ifuma will get them.

If you brought Apollyon back and brought a remnant back, you also spent 80 Qi.
I did, so I guess that means I used up some of my Qi. I'm sure I'll do a replay when the game is finished. I think it's that good.

If you look at the remaining characters who you have not sent on yet, total their likes and loves as follows:

(Total Like x 1) + (total Love x2) = QI you will receive in addition to any you get from elsewhere/plot points.

Add this to your current Qi total to see how you stack up regarding ending Qi break points.
Thanks for that information. That helps tremendously. I will be watching that a bit closer from now on.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
So since I already sent Robin/Roe (maybe others) on the like and love I had remains the same and eventually contributes to the end? I worry if I don't send them on that Ifuma will get them.

I did, so I guess that means I used up some of my Qi. I'm sure I'll do a replay when the game is finished. I think it's that good.

Thanks for that information. That helps tremendously. I will be watching that a bit closer from now on.
FYI - If you sent someone on, then their Qi is now a part of your total Qi 'stored' for the ending decision.

One other major Qi boost occurs when you get jumped by Woden. If you unmake him, you get the boost.

There is an imprison option, but I believed Ifuma and his allies would find a way to undo any imprisonment, so unmaking Woden was my go-to choice.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
One other major Qi boost occurs when you get jumped by Woden. If you unmake him, you get the boost.

There is an imprison option, but I believed Ifuma and his allies would find a way to undo any imprisonment, so unmaking Woden was my go-to choice.

Dammit.. I imprisoned him. lol

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021
1726936853472.png

1726936858712.png

Michael works hard to save the last of those left in the Interim before the Cycle is over.

1726936868206.png

Windows:
-
Mac:
-
Android:
-

Walkthrough (thanks to Mordred93):

Change Log 0.29.0

• New story for Anita (END), Marisa (END), Roe (END), Sammy (24, 25), Kara (10), Natalie (9)
  • Continuity update: Added in code to remove scenes/mentions of Kara in Marisa Story 14-15, 17-19, 21 if you have ended Kara's Story
  • Add in code in Replay Gallery to allow users to see Anita variants in Marisa's Story
  • Fixed code issue where the wrong animations play during Sammy's Story 17 in hotel room
  • Fixed a code issue where an Elsewhere scene ending sends you to Mina's Story
  • Continuity update: Removed mention in Robin's Story about Ifuma affecting Susan if it's late in the game
  • Continuity update: Removed the ability to see Tina Story 20 if Kaitlin is mad at you (Story 91/20)
  • Added a difficulty screen and the option to reduce Qi requirements for ending. Also readjusted Normal ending requirements
1726936876994.png 1726936881496.png 1726936884489.png 1726936887574.png

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.
- Kinderfeld

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Interim Domain [v0.29.0] [ILSProductions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2,52 GB

WIN: -

MAC: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes