VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intern [v0.1] [Dark Temptations Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 9, 2020
Short but nice start.
I like that there were three options to go through the sex scene, where the wife takes charge, kat takes charge but still a little submissive, or the husband takes charge, little bit of dom/sub for everyone.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
First - let us name the MC ... to read MC is annoying as fuck - and will be even worse later on. Will no one call us by a name in the game? ... Its even worse than a set name.

screenshot0001.png

"Sweet" is not the first word that is coming to my mind ... maybe "forced"? ^^
A sweet smile should never show that much teeth.

screenshot0002.png

Oh see ... that's another word for it ;) ... Yeah I know you have to limit renders sometimes, but then just render her face and replace that or something like that. Using the exact same render and using it in completely different ways ... nope.

Then when the wife walks over, we dont see that, but the "blonde" (pink/purple hair) teleports from the bar to a table and summons a black dude ...

In general a lot of the facial expressions of the wife are quite creepy ...

screenshot0003.png

The font is strange ... maybe because it is bold. I find it hard to read.

screenshot0004.png

I think a sans-serif font font works better ...

It is an intro at best, nothing more ... hard to tell.

As said, the expressions are a bit strange at times and the story ... the idea is not bad, but I think the wife is playing the MC.
She has clearly a history with Kat and had meetings with her - so she cheated on the MC .. it is a bit strange that this is not mentioned at all - or is the MC that blood drained because he is so horny?

When this is the planned sizes of future updates, I will look into it after 5+ updates. I say that all the time ... start big and deliver a substantial start, because it is the only time when you have no time constraints and are not forced to deliver an update in a set interval.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Not sure whether that's a good thing or not, but it definitely keep the ntr hating brigade happy. :LOL:

I personally would like to see another guy character brought in to the story, maybe not for the prospect of ntr, but for adding a little tension with the hint of maybe a little cheating by his wife, otherwise it's maybe a bit to vanilla it you get my drift.
You maybe new here cause most as of almost 95%+( I think am being generous to cuck) here disdains ntr.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Due to past experiences and the habit of including certain tag after some updates and that the theme of spicing up your love life tends to carry certain things, I want to ask the dev to clearly say if they plan to include ntr, or better because lately the dark corners of the definition are sought so as not to include said tag, which says if you plan to put other male characters in that search to give life to love. I may seem heavy but as I have already said, there are already many games that when you are immersed in the character, they throw certain scenes at your face.
Thanks and sorry per my english

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Suggestion: dump the PNGs and switch to webp. You'll get better quality at less than half your current file size.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I have no plans to add in a new guy character.
Juat for that i will try you game .

But piece of advice decide now if you will add the guy or not because if for some reason you add it later, it will get NTR tag and you will earn a shitstorm hiting you and a lot of players leaving you.

Hope it stays without any other guy than the mc personally.

Reactions: Broly1997

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Due to past experiences and the habit of including certain tag after some updates and that the theme of spicing up your love life tends to carry certain things, I want to ask the dev to clearly say if they plan to include ntr, or better because lately the dark corners of the definition are sought so as not to include said tag, which says if you plan to put other male characters in that search to give life to love. I may seem heavy but as I have already said, there are already many games that when you are immersed in the character, they throw certain scenes at your face.
Thanks and sorry per my english

There you go. hopefully it stays that way.
Thanks everyone. The plan is for the story to focus on MC and his wife. They will share Kat, and there will be other girl characters brought in later. I have no plans to add in a new guy character.

Reactions: harsha_26

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished the game and I liked it so far. While playing I also integrated some music tracks into it. I also changed the game UI a bit because of my Mod and integrated a renaming feature, too.

Here my first attempt of my Mod/Addon:

April 14, 2021:
The games seems to be abandoned, I set my Mod therefore to on hold now.

Download Mod only:
Mod v0.1 (~25MB)
-

Download game v0.1 slightly compressed:
Windows, with integrated Mod v0.1 (~56MB)
-

TheIntern_01.jpg TheIntern_02.jpg TheIntern_03.jpg TheIntern_04.jpg

Last edited:

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Not sure whether that's a good thing or not, but it definitely keep the ntr hating brigade happy. :LOL:

I personally would like to see another guy character brought in to the story, maybe not for the prospect of ntr, but for adding a little tension with the hint of maybe a little cheating by his wife, otherwise it's maybe a bit to vanilla it you get my drift.
If there even comes a point where the wife brings in a guy to fuck around with, what would be fair is that the husband also fucks him; Since Kat is shared between them and not exclusive to the husband.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
If there even comes a point where the wife brings in a guy to fuck around with, what would be fair is that the husband also fucks him; Since Kat is shared between them and not exclusive to the husband.
Except there is no Gay tag for this game, and I'd be very surprised if that ever got implemented.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
All these people moaning that there must be NTR coming or sharing the wife with other men, you do know that cuckqueaning is a thing right? Just because it's rarer than rocking horse shit on here doesn't mean it isn't a real fetish.

For all the poor innocent souls who are confused, a cuckquean is a woman who is sexually excited by her male partner having sex with other women.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
All these people moaning that there must be NTR coming or sharing the wife with other men, you do know that cuckqueaning is a thing right? Just because it's rarer than rocking horse shit on here doesn't mean it isn't a real fetish.

For all the poor innocent souls who are confused, a cuckquean is a woman who is sexually excited by her male partner having sex with other women.
it would be interesting if the developer has intentions of turning her into a cuckquean, but I could see many getting turned off by this mainly because of what I have highlighted below.

(Copied from Wiki)
The fetish specifics can range wildly. Sometimes the husband and his lovers can treat the cuckquean lovingly; sometimes it involves nothing but swinging, swapping husbands or sharing a lover. But when it goes beyond this, the fetish can require that the cuckquean be humiliated or debased. Sometimes this may be accidental or incidental (e.g., the parties involved are too aroused to stop); but at other times the humiliation may be intentional, and the husband and his lovers act out a story or perform a ritual in which they force the cuckquean to perform humiliating acts, or enter into circumstances that debase her.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
It can go that way, but it can equally go the other way, with the cuckquean taking a more dominant role of selecting and approving potential sexual partners, and being involved in the sexual activity where any humiliation or debasement is inflicted on the cuckcake. The more vanilla situation though, would probably normally not involve the cuckquean being present during the sexual act, but being fully aware it is going on. Either because they enjoy the fantasy and anticipation of hearing about it afterwards, or because they are somewhat asexual and struggle to get aroused in vanilla situations with their partner.

Basically, like any fetish, it varies from person to person and how it is expressed can run the whole gamut from a submissive cuckquean as you describe, to a dom cuckquean who directs all participants, including the husband.

Reactions: Satburn

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
it would be interesting if the developer has intentions of turning her into a cuckquean, but I could see many getting turned off by this mainly because of what I have highlighted below.

(Copied from Wiki)
The fetish specifics can range wildly. Sometimes the husband and his lovers can treat the cuckquean lovingly; sometimes it involves nothing but swinging, swapping husbands or sharing a lover. But when it goes beyond this, the fetish can require that the cuckquean be humiliated or debased. Sometimes this may be accidental or incidental (e.g., the parties involved are too aroused to stop); but at other times the humiliation may be intentional, and the husband and his lovers act out a story or perform a ritual in which they force the cuckquean to perform humiliating acts, or enter into circumstances that debase her.
Cuckoldism have various types and can be non-humiliated. It's not the rule.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Cuckoldism have various types and can be non-humiliated. It's not the rule.
Of course it's not the rule, I only highlighted various traits which I would of thought some would not be too happy with.

And sometimes the husband and his lovers can treat the cuckquean lovingly, and sometimes it involves nothing but swinging, swapping husbands or sharing a lover.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote