VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intern [v0.1] [Dark Temptations Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks everyone. The plan is for the story to focus on MC and his wife. They will share Kat, and there will be other girl characters brought in later. I have no plans to add in a new guy character.
Yeah yeah mate, well done, reassure them, let them play with serenity. Then, after a few days of a vanilla story, a new scene, a big surprise for their innocent souls: MC opens the house door and BAAAM! in front of him, the beloved pretty wife in the middle of a crazy orgy with men, women, futas, dwarfs, nazi zombies and sharks! :devilish:

DO THAT, BECOME OUR HERO! - NTR ARMY

D

Deleted member 2767565

I have to say that the whole scene of introduction of the girl seemed really, really creepy to me, especially given the girl's initially almost awkward shyness and general demeanor. One would have expected a girl with those looks, who would agree to such an "irregular" and clearly subservient arrangement to at least be personally confident and self-possessed sexually (at the very least). Her initial timidity made it feel more as though she had not completely willingly been drawn into this arrangement almost to the point of a sense of perhaps having been "groomed" for the job.

I found the wife's attitude and tone when speaking at the table about the girl to her husband (i.e. in front of the girl) distasteful and I also actually felt that that was the impression the guy was initially getting which explained his seeming reluctance and uncertainty as to the validity of the scene that the wife was laying before him.

I didn't play any further than the end of the visit to the restroom as I found I just was not enjoying the experience at all. However, I do realize that these were my personal feelings, reactions and interpretations which are clearly not shared by many others on here, so I would stress that this is only an expression of viewpoint and not at all intended to be criticisms.

I am sure I shall be called at the very least a snowflake, but those were my spontaneous and considered feelings and reactions to what was presented. I realize that these comments carry no importance, but I nevertheless intend no malice to the dev or anyone else associated with the VN.

aenwyn

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I appreciate it. I’ll take all of it into consideration for the next build.

I want to say again that there will not be other male characters in the game. My thoughts on Candy are that she enjoys the girl(s) as much as the MC and doesn’t need to have any other guy. She has the one she wants, and the girl(s) are like treats she gets to share with her beloved. I mostly wanted to make a “have your cake and eat it too” kind of game with no surprise twists of other guys or Candy running off with one of the girls.

I’ll keep orgies with nazi zombies and sharks in mind for the next game ;)

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I thought the one in the half-white dress was the wife and the one behind her was the wife of the MC. 1067767_bathroom_girls.png

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
The Intern [v 0.1]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well after playing this short intro, if you could call it that, my first impressions are that the models look quite good and although this is not really a criticism, I just wish like many games I have played that we could see less of the plastic looking clothes that are placed onto the models, but as I have never rendered any images myself, is this something to do with the types of lighting used in the render process?
By "default", clothes will follow the curves of the body. To such a degree, that you wonder how much doublesided sticky tape might be beneath it. There are some tools for Daz Studio to make things look better (they reduce how much clothes will cling to underboobs, for example), but, these tools are addons, and easily missed when one starts rendering. (I'm pretty sure one is called "Fit Control", and advise every aspiring renderer to look it up, as well as the other tools made by that developer, they're VERY useful).
Next is the problem that some designers will actually model details, like collars and seams, while others simply paint them onto an outfit as a texture, including some fake shadows. Sometimes this works. Usually it doesn't, or only works under specific lighting from specific angles.
And then there's the problem of the clothes materials themselves. This is actually hard to get right, even for experienced designers, and they don't always have time to get it perfectly right. It helps for people making renders, like game creators here, to invest a bit in material sets, to customize the clothes. It's hit and miss, sometimes even simple cotton may not look like cotton at all, while other times, a material set can make something look like a photograph.

Reactions: Satburn

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I appreciate it. I’ll take all of it into consideration for the next build.

I want to say again that there will not be other male characters in the game. My thoughts on Candy are that she enjoys the girl(s) as much as the MC and doesn’t need to have any other guy. She has the one she wants, and the girl(s) are like treats she gets to share with her beloved. I mostly wanted to make a “have your cake and eat it too” kind of game with no surprise twists of other guys or Candy running off with one of the girls.

I’ll keep orgies with nazi zombies and sharks in mind for the next game ;)
You given three different variations in sexual scene. I loved that optional scenario. Will future scenes also be in that mode? I liked MC's & Intern's Option because those options are much focused on MC compare to wife's option. I'm not much into girl on girl action.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
By "default", clothes will follow the curves of the body. To such a degree, that you wonder how much doublesided sticky tape might be beneath it. There are some tools for Daz Studio to make things look better (they reduce how much clothes will cling to underboobs, for example), but, these tools are addons, and easily missed when one starts rendering. (I'm pretty sure one is called "Fit Control", and advise every aspiring renderer to look it up, as well as the other tools made by that developer, they're VERY useful).
Next is the problem that some designers will actually model details, like collars and seams, while others simply paint them onto an outfit as a texture, including some fake shadows. Sometimes this works. Usually it doesn't, or only works under specific lighting from specific angles.
And then there's the problem of the clothes materials themselves. This is actually hard to get right, even for experienced designers, and they don't always have time to get it perfectly right. It helps for people making renders, like game creators here, to invest a bit in material sets, to customize the clothes. It's hit and miss, sometimes even simple cotton may not look like cotton at all, while other times, a material set can make something look like a photograph.
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

I have yet to try any rendering of images myself, but I am quite efficient with PhotoShop, so my next question would be this.
If the Developer wanted to, couldn't they just mask out the clothes within PS and then alter the look and textures of the clothes?
I know this would of course extend the development of the game, but little improvements would make the images look a lot more closer to reality, and for me greatly improve the look of some games we have on here.

Maybe this is how it's done by a few developers already.

But apart from all that I do still like the look of this game and where the story is hopefully progressing to, and also hope the developer understands that my comments are not aimed at any negativity towards him or her, and the quality of this game which I have enjoyed up to this point.

One other little criticism, and this has already been mentioned by others, and that is the Wife and the Intern look to close of an age to one another, and would of preferred for the Intern to look a little younger.
But then maybe that is what the developer had intended and if so I would be interested why they have done it this way.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

I have yet to try any rendering of images myself, but I am quite efficient with PhotoShop, so my next question would be this.
If the Developer wanted to, couldn't they just mask out the clothes within PS and then alter the look and textures of the clothes?
I know this would of course extend the development of the game, but little improvements would make the images look a lot more closer to reality, and for me greatly improve the look of some games we have on here.

Maybe this is how it's done by a few developers already.

But apart from all that I do still like the look of this game and where the story is hopefully progressing to, and also hope the developer understands that my comments are not aimed at any negativity towards him or her, and the quality of this game which I have enjoyed up to this point.

One other little criticism, and this has already been mentioned by others, and that is the Wife and the Intern look to close of an age to one another, and would of preferred for the Intern to look a little younger.
But then maybe that is what the developer had intended and if so I would be interested why they have done it this way.
Yes, it's possible to mask things out in the render. There are even some options using something called "canvasses" in Daz Studio to get all kinds of special layers out of a render, like lighting, depth, hdr and more stuff that I don't really understand since I'm pretty bad at photoshop. Someone who is really good with using photoshop, could raise the aesthetics of a render by a lot. Most promo images at the daz store (the more elaborate ones with some action in them) have had some postwork done to them. Sickleyield (she's a vendor at Daz) even did some basic tutorials on what kind of special canvasses Daz Studio can output and how these are of use in Photoshop.

Reactions: Satburn

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Unofficial Mac port:

aenwyn When you build in Ren'Py, just check the boxes for other platforms. Or build for markets and that will include all platforms.

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 2.59.57 PM.png

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Since this has been marked hashtag-abandoned, are there any other similar games the members of this most formidable community might suggest? :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote