Antilles

Apr 2, 2018
There was in the boyfriend flashback......

I hope you don't cut yourself storywise by letting Angele freak out (again) and walk away. If she is smart as some characters stated in this game, she normally be out of the shoot. Although i cannot remember if she also freaked out against Jason in the club...if not he should perhaps have followed her. If she knows, and she prob. does, that Bri is more or less blackmailed she wont go the full monty...

Does the choice of hitting that woman has impact in the future, or is it just a sort of violence on/of thing?

Well, i'm curious about the next update/fotoshoot and if Anderson finds the lube ;)
And if the angry boyfriend gets cucked instead of blowing someones had off (or gets something done to himself... But i think killing Bri is not really an option at his moment.
I get the feeling that Angela will end up finally giving in because Bibi has gotten herself in too deep and she's trying to help her friend. But instead of saving Bibi they'll both end up spiraling down into degradation and abuse.

Also if there's one thing I'd really like to see in the next update, it's Bibi being forced to stare at her own reflection as David has some fun with her. :devilish:

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Does the choice of hitting that woman has impact in the future, or is it just a sort of violence on/of thing?
More of an occasional thing. We've probably already crossed the line with Shawna getting a handful (sorry...), but luckily we don't have to answer to Patreon or anybody else for that matter. :)

Some of the stuff here is just too vanilla for us, so smacking Shawna around a bit seemed okay. She did fuck up David's date with Bibi that day after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zackhan002

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Also if there's one thing I'd really like to see in the next update, it's Bibi being forced to stare at her own reflection as David has some fun with her. :devilish:
My, my, you may be worse than we are... Not bad... :)

The rabbit hole is waiting and leaving Kansas is only a few updates away.

Last edited:

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
More of an occasional thing. We've probably already crossed the line with Shawna getting a handful (sorry...), but luckily we don't have to answer to Patreon or anybody else for that matter. :)

Some of the stuff here is just too vanilla for us, so smacking Shawna around a bit seemed okay. She did fuck up David's date with Bibi that day after all.
I also feel a lot of stuff here are very vanilla too. Look forward to next update!

Reactions: AnimArts

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see a dev team that's not cowering from patreon or the snowflakes that want nothing but rainbows and fluffy bunnies for a story. I'm glad that David? (black dude) is more and more part of the story, having an antagonist that's an unapologetic sadist that gets off on misery and humiliation is refreshing.

I second that idea of forcing Bibi to look at herself in the mirror while David claims her. Some other thoughts on that would be to force her to say how much she loves it, and her pussy belongs to him now (despite how much she obviously isn't enjoying it). Could also have her BF call her cell phone while this is going on, and force her to answer.
Another idea...have David force Shawna to speak with Angela to tell her that she was lying about David because he refused her advances, and how he's a really great guy that can help her career as a top model...all while David's pounding her on the bed she shares with her fiancé :devilish:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I get the feeling that Angela will end up finally giving in because Bibi has gotten herself in too deep and she's trying to help her friend. But instead of saving Bibi they'll both end up spiraling down into degradation and abuse.

Oh offcourse, that's probably gonna happen... And she was halfway there in the club, but not drunk enough. So, but thats on the developer, shes gonna stay with Bib, or she has to be drugged a bit more or something like that..
I like a game to be a little different as well, so less vanilla is a plus. But, for instance i don't hope that BIbi suddenly is pregnant and the game is finished :p

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
There was in the boyfriend flashback......

I hope you don't cut yourself storywise by letting Angele freak out (again) and walk away. If she is smart as some characters stated in this game, she normally be out of the shoot. Although i cannot remember if she also freaked out against Jason in the club...if not he should perhaps have followed her. If she knows, and she prob. does, that Bri is more or less blackmailed she wont go the full monty...
Well to be fair every time she has freaked out or bolted, it kinda wasn't because the actions of Jason (at not directly). And yeah they probably go for the blackmail route, that is how these kind of things work. Get her drunk and take pics of what happens next, use that as leverage at first and before she knows she is in so deep there isn't any way out (this is one way and yes that kind of things happen in real life also)
Bibi was young and dumb, she let her emotions and desires to get best of her, now she is young, dumb and full of cum.
Where I see this story ending for the girls, Bibi isn't the main goal, she prolly ends up as cum dump for guys and possibly pregnant (multiple times) as for Angela, as I get Jason's plan is to turn her into his own personal breeding toy

And yeah this game can't really be called NTR, there is no actual protagonist(MC), it's more of a story from 3rd eye perspective, it just happens and you as player just watch it unfold

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Well, enough feed for a long story and also enough storylines. And after it gets a bit action and repeat Angies little sister will probably pop up ;)

Reactions: Jstforme

Raknor

May 12, 2019
This game is pretty good so far, but there are a few things that are somewhat hindering it. First off, why is it that David is the only character you take over in a sex scene and he has the options of what to do? Why doesn't Jason get those options as well when he is fucking Bibi? Second, what was the point of having David call Jason and tell him to do the "cuckold" with the one guy's wife while he is in the next room, only to bypass the entire scene? I was looking forward to watching/doing that scene, but was disappointed when I get a splash screen telling me like a week has passed when that scene was to take place in a couple of days from the pool party. Third, get rid of David, at least as a main character type. Having him call Jason and tell him to do this or that was fine, but when he get into the actual scene, it just drags the entire story and scene down with it. I just want to take Jason and have him beat up David for ruining the mood and scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
This game is pretty good so far, but there are a few things that are somewhat hindering it. First off, why is it that David is the only character you take over in a sex scene and he has the options of what to do? Why doesn't Jason get those options as well when he is fucking Bibi? Second, what was the point of having David call Jason and tell him to do the "cuckold" with the one guy's wife while he is in the next room, only to bypass the entire scene? I was looking forward to watching/doing that scene, but was disappointed when I get a splash screen telling me like a week has passed when that scene was to take place in a couple of days from the pool party. Third, get rid of David, at least as a main character type. Having him call Jason and tell him to do this or that was fine, but when he get into the actual scene, it just drags the entire story and scene down with it. I just want to take Jason and have him beat up David for ruining the mood and scene.
Yeah, that Jason having to fuck the screwups wife to put him in his place got away from us. Sounds like such a hot fucking scene too. But we can still add it in - it just took a bit longer. They were out of the country on vacation for a while. Yeah...

Adrian looking for revenge might put David in his place, intentionally or accidentally.
So many choices... :)

Reactions: riddikk91

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, that Jason having to fuck the screwups wife to put him in his place got away from us. Sounds like such a hot fucking scene too. But we can still add it in - it just took a bit longer. They were out of the country on vacation for a while. Yeah...

Adrian looking for revenge might put David in his place, intentionally or accidentally.
So many choices... :)
Here's my thing.

I'm mainly into romance and happy endings and all that pink fluffy rainbow goodness where everyone is all smiles and love...... BUT....

The animations here are great and I do find some of the situations quite hot....

I say that because while I know there is no way this ends well for the girls, i've made peace with that, I do at least want to see David get fucked over before it ends.

I mean royally fucked.

I mean, i'd have him dressed in a tutu while the girls peg his ass with 14 inch studded strapons but that's just me.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Here's my thing.

I'm mainly into romance and happy endings and all that pink fluffy rainbow goodness where everyone is all smiles and love...... BUT....

The animations here are great and I do find some of the situations quite hot....

I say that because while I know there is no way this ends well for the girls, i've made peace with that, I do at least want to see David get fucked over before it ends.

I mean royally fucked.

I mean, i'd have him dressed in a tutu while the girls peg his ass with 14 inch studded strapons but that's just me.
OK, that settles it!
David's gonna get it big time. And why not, he's a big douche anyway.
There won't be any saving the girls though - their fate is sealed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK, that settles it!
David's gonna get it big time. And why not, he's a big douche anyway.
There won't be any saving the girls though - their fate is sealed.
Yeah, kinda gathered the girls were doomed from the start, it didn't seem like the happy ending type of game.

It's odd, I normally avoid these cos i'm a big girls blouse and get sad at all the doom and gloom stuff but I also have a love hate relationship with animations. I see far too many choppy ones and they ruin scenes and I really like the ones here so that caught me.

It's also a bit like a car wreck. I know it's gonna end badly and it's gonna be a mess but I can't look away.

David has to get it though ..... doesn't need to be until the end cos he's also kinda amusing in that "i'm a massive fuckball of sleaze" kinda way.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Yeah, kinda gathered the girls were doomed from the start, it didn't seem like the happy ending type of game.

It's odd, I normally avoid these cos i'm a big girls blouse and get sad at all the doom and gloom stuff but I also have a love hate relationship with animations. I see far too many choppy ones and they ruin scenes and I really like the ones here so that caught me.

It's also a bit like a car wreck. I know it's gonna end badly and it's gonna be a mess but I can't look away.

David has to get it though ..... doesn't need to be until the end cos he's also kinda amusing in that "i'm a massive fuckball of sleaze" kinda way.
You know, I've just started playing "Rebirth" for the third time I think, and I love the lovey dovey shit it offers.
But "The Interview" will have more of an edge to it. Not because that's better, but because it's a different take on it.
And who doesn't like choices?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I mean, i'd have him dressed in a tutu while the girls peg his ass with 14 inch studded strapons but that's just me
Ehhh please no.... Getting him in some way is ok. But at the moment everyone, exept perhaps Angie when u played nice David and didnt smack the girl through the room is more or less affraid of him. Even Jason. I don't know if Adrian knows (about) David yet, Bri is just going to find out at the end of this update i guess. But personally both boyfriends look and act like wimps till now. Especially Angies btw, how can he get such a girl haha. But i don't fancy Adrian as the gun type of boy, so at the moment i dont see anyone standing up against David and i think there should be one before he could get punished.... Or that other girl should cooperate with one of the boyfriends and gun him down after antother beating/rape.

So in short, wait and drag the David story a bit further until he gets it back in his face.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I like this game dev.....a bit short update for me but i like the plot and the future outcomes.
From my point of view, is this update, somethings happens with a different rhythn of passed updates, maybe a bit confused or fast.
Anyway, I believe is this game and is the dev work. Waiting for more spices things in new updates.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes