Oct 10, 2017
AnimArts I know you guys are aiming for the start of December, but let me just remind you that NNN ends on the 31st at the stroke of midnight. A reward for the brave souls that torture themselves for an internet meme (and prostrate cancer prevention according to some studies) would be much welcomed haahahahha.

Reactions: AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Now i had

Now i had a better look at this pic, but did she gain a bit of weight...she has a bit of a tummy here compared with pics in the OP... not that i mind
She's all woman, brother, with curves just in the right places. :)
I need to 3D print her one of these days.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
AnimArts I know you guys are aiming for the start of December, but let me just remind you that NNN ends on the 31st at the stroke of midnight. A reward for the brave souls that torture themselves for an internet meme (and prostrate cancer prevention according to some studies) would be much welcomed haahahahha.
And believe me, we're more than anxious to get the new update out. We have about 90% of the assets created, so it's getting close. I'm not sure, but there might be close to 60 new animations in this update. Funny how something that was only supposed to be two or three parts has taken on a life of its own. It's been taking a lot of time away from us making new animations, but it has also been a blast telling the story of Angie and Bibi, and their journey to an inevitable destiny.

Last edited:

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
And believe me, we're more than anxious to get the new update out. We have about 90% of the assets created, so it's getting close. I'm not sure, but there might be close to 60 new animations in this update. Funny how something that was only supposed to be two or three parts has taken on a life of its own. It's been taking a lot of time away from us making new animations, but it has also been a blast telling the story of Angie and Bibi, and their journey to an inevitable destiny.
Cant wait for new update.. :)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Wel, her girlfriend has to make sure that happens, so she probably will get it.
But then i think most of the story, except for the boyfriends, will be over and it will be just a fuckfest for everyone( as Jason, Anderson and David said). And in this VN i'm all for it.

Reactions: madelein-00

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Looking forward to the update. This is one of the hottest VNs I've ever played.
Thanks man, we really appreciate it! :)

Unfortunately, only the vanilla shit around here seems to get financial support, so, after releasing our v0.9 update, we'll be doing a quick wrap up of the story, and that'll be it. The end of Angie's and Bibi's story.

We currently have less than 10 patreon's supporting our VN, so "The Interview" has pretty much been a financial disaster for us.
But, it was fun, and a good learning experience for us at that. Edgy stuff just doesn't seem to get a lot of support around here.
So, we'll be going back to making lewd animations and let the vanilla shit do all the business here.

This is *NOT* a desperate attempt to get more Pareon's for our project, btw.
We do have other means to make a living. At least, let the dev's of the projects you support know that having shitty animations isn't excusable any longer, because we have what they need to make their projects immersive. No more excuses. I can think of quite a few right now.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

Bibi Pregnant v2.png

Last edited:

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
We also live in a difficult times atm, many have had their income cut or it's unstable at moment, so it's hard to finance
It's amazing story, if you would want to make game like this, add some choices that inflict story (bad end/good end) for MC(s)
I have seen many good Devs under financed and for some reason some really scum Devs get a lot of money.
And it also prolly adds a lot if there is chance girls can get pregnant during the story

Reactions: AnimArts and Satiro

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
We have said it here many times; offering the player choices = a lot more work for the dev's.
As an example, I really like "Our Red String". It offers many choices, but the price you pay is a single image over a lot of dialog. It's more like an illustrated book IMHO. It is in many ways the exact opposite from our project, as far as the new image to text ratio goes.
Which concept is more desirable at the end of the day? Everyone decides that for him or herself.
To make some good money with a game, you have to be mainstream and toned down. Some of the most popular games are a good example. But that's just not us.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah I understand choices mean a Lot more work, like a lot lot more work and resources. And branching means that each update gets bigger and bigger if you want to update every choice. Ofc if you should ever think about making more of a game like work, maybe make it so you can add it to steam as I see more and more devs move their work to there as the platform has welcomed 18+ content if it fits their rules.
And yeah popular games are those that bump out updates about once a month but y they lack that "x-factor" usually, and good games sometimes give about 1 update per half a year, because quality takes time (I speak of devs like HopesGaming, PhillyGames, OneManVN not about devs I wil and cannot name here)
Sadly many that try to give quality content give up and quit because it takes time to make quality and they are not willing to lower standards just to give more updates in shorter time, so they just move making game as side project or abandon it completely

Reactions: AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
...maybe make it so you can add it to steam as I see more and more devs move their work to there as the platform has welcomed 18+ content if it fits their rules.
I doubt that the good folks at Steam would appreciate our particular flavor of lewd... :)

On the bright side, we are not adding any more content to the next update.
We're going through the entire content right now and are fixing some grammar/spelling errors, and we're adding some sounds to a couple of the early animations.
And we're replacing some of the "dark cello" music with other sound tracks. Yeah!
It's starting to come together, folks!

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes