VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 100623
Overview:
The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.​

Updated: May 18, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

milfs pretty sexy :heartcoveredeyes: and that little sister is so adorable :happyblush

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
It's big?
Yes at chapter 5 you reach 5 times that size. Not many people are willing to download that much. Also many people will strugle with their megadownload limits.

As stated by many use a photoshop or adobe elements batch to vonvert them to JPG at say 80-90% quality this will save you a LOT of space.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
There are several other games that fans run through the compression tool... is anyone planning to do that for v0.1? I know the dev is planning to utilize compression for the next update, but I'd be more interested in v0.1 if it wasn't a quarter of my daily mega limit. For whatever reason, larger files on the other mirrors take hours for me.

Very interested in the game! Love the setting and the what I've seen on here so far.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
There are several other games that fans run through the compression tool... is anyone planning to do that for v0.1? I know the dev is planning to utilize compression for the next update, but I'd be more interested in v0.1 if it wasn't a quarter of my daily mega limit. For whatever reason, larger files on the other mirrors take hours for me.

Very interested in the game! Love the setting and the what I've seen on here so far.
Sorry about problem with size
I want to change some screens for 0.1 plus compression all pictures, but now all my time I working on 0.2 version.
If i have time I do it.

Reactions: UncleVT
Aug 16, 2017
its a really nice game start. im already looking forward to seeing whats next. I do agree that the little one is a bit odd looking....but not in every render, and certainly not enough to put me off in any way.

sure...no one got it in the butt in the first chapter but we cant have everything :D

hopefully the devs' patreons wont ruin the intrigue of the story with demands for pure sex scenes as a rounded story with just enough buttlovin scenes is just my cup of tea :) great start dev

Reactions: PixelsLab

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Promising Start.

About them Pics, use the WebP thingi set it to 90% or so, and the Size will shrink to half or less, but no mentionable loss.

There are a few Games out there that made use of that already and i was fairly surprised on how good they looked compared to .png

Aug 16, 2017
Don't worry about it. I don't want to do only sex game.
But sometimes game'll have a lot of sex screen.

you tease....im already sold :D

oh and isee a lot of guys talking about shrinking img files with web something or other. have a look at a game called 'a new home' by envixer on this forum. he did this and yes the size is way smaller....massively so....but it also has lost a lot of resolution and makes some of the images a little grainy looking. personally I don't mind the size of a download as long as it has the content worth it....which means a lot of butts :D

Reactions: WaerM

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Shit, I really liked it so far, but this preview for next chapter is scarry. I'm not in that kind of things. Hope it will be avoidable, and there will be the "good" way. I have enough shit in real life, i don't wont it to chase me in virtual one too.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Shit, I really liked it so far, but this preview for next chapter is scarry. I'm not in that kind of things. Hope it will be avoidable, and there will be the "good" way. I have enough shit in real life, i don't wont it to chase me in virtual one too.
Yes. Next chapter will be more gloomier. But not too much.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes