VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I've made a rewritten version of Chapter 1. There have been many complaints about the quality of English, so I hope this helps some others enjoy this story more. I also added some background music and side images for characters because I find they make the story easier to follow and more enjoyable for me.

You can use - - to download the file, and just copy the game folder over. It overwrites the script.rpy and the screens.rpy, so you may want to back those up first.

Please feel free to post feedback, compliments and criticism are both welcome.

Reactions: Itzrajib and vmaks

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What are the effects of 'fet" points of little sis ??
Unknown at this point. As far as I can remember, they haven't been used in any game logic as of yet. It's possible that PL had a plan for them originally and has decided not to use them after all. Or possibly, the point where he will use them has not arrived yet.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I did a rewrite of Ch1 (a couple of posts above). I'm working on re-writing chapter 2, and I will include options to skip the play of ping pong for those that would prefer to choose the outcome of the matches.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hello everyone.

I haven't written anything for a long time, sorry.

I promised not to write more about politics, but today I will have to again. Unfortunately, mobilization has been announced in my country. Any man from 18 to 60 years old can be called up for war. I have not received a summons yet, but if I try to evade mobilization, I can be given up to 10 years in prison.

I already wrote a post about my attitude to this war on February 25. . From that moment on, the attitude became much, much more negative. So I will not go to kill and die for Putin under any circumstances. Therefore, I have a high probability of ending up in prison.

I have already considered leaving the country while there is such an opportunity. But to be honest, I don't even have the money to live until the end of the month, let alone escape. Moreover, in another country I will have to rebuild new computer to be able to make a game. And this is a huge amount of money. So it remains only to sit, wait and prepare.

I will continue to make the game while I have the opportunity. I will also try to keep you up to date more often.

Once again, I'm sorry to write to you about politics in a place where you came for fun, but I thought I should keep you up to date on such things. You still support me with money and should be aware that I may suddenly disappear.

Thank you so much for your support. A peaceful sky over your head and take care of yourself and your loved ones.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021

Hello everyone.

I promised not to write more about politics, but today I will have to again. Unfortunately, mobilization has been announced in my country. Any man from 18 to 60 years old can be called up for war. I have not received a summons yet, but if I try to evade mobilization, I can be given up to 10 years in prison.

I already wrote a post about my attitude to this war on February 25. . From that moment on, the attitude became much, much more negative. So I will not go to kill and die for Putin under any circumstances. Therefore, I have a high probability of ending up in prison.

I have already considered leaving the country while there is such an opportunity. But to be honest, I don't even have the money to live until the end of the month, let alone escape. Moreover, in another country I will have to rebuild new computer to be able to make a game. And this is a huge amount of money. So it remains only to sit, wait and prepare.

I will continue to make the game while I have the opportunity. I will also try to keep you up to date more often.

Once again, I'm sorry to write to you about politics in a place where you came for fun, but I thought I should keep you up to date on such things. You still support me with money and should be aware that I may suddenly disappear.

Thank you so much for your support. A peaceful sky over your head and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
that sucks big time,
I like your game and for sure the more you work on stuff the more support you will have.
and its always good to make something...

but the probability that this war will continue "as is" now that the winter is starting. It will probably end soon or escalate to involve other countries.
Russia is not in a good position, and will keep degrading with time, so it will have no other option than to try its best to make peace , but there will be more concessions to NATO around the corner.

on the plus side there are warmer countries, but moving its complex, I have moved country more than once..

best of luck

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
that sucks big time,
I like your game and for sure the more you work on stuff the more support you will have.
and its always good to make something...

but the probability that this war will continue "as is" now that the winter is starting. It will probably end soon or escalate to involve other countries.
Russia is not in a good position, and will keep degrading with time, so it will have no other option than to try its best to make peace , but there will be more concessions to NATO around the corner.

on the plus side there are warmer countries, but moving its complex, I have moved country more than once..

best of luck
You underestimate the inhumanity of the Putin regime. He would rather send 5 million people to their deaths than back down.
According to the rules on the form, you can not discuss politics. Usually posts like mine don't get deleted, but discusions can. Therefore, it is better not to discuss all this here. You can do it either on my discord or on patreon.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Hello everyone.

Listen, I don't want to be rude... but...

there is no way you'd be called because of your health issues. You aren't fit to be enrolled and you aren't able to fight. Period.

Maybe some folks here are gullible because they were never in the army and their countries abolished conscription a very long time ago, therefore they have no idea of what we're talking about (I have: been 1 year in the army).

Anyway, it's a very partial mobilization: why should they call you, with your health issues?

BUT if they called you, they would not send you to fight: first, you need to be trained again (3-6 months at least); secondly, they'd realize you aren't fit and they would put you far from the lines (very far from). Thirdly, you'd be paid.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Listen, I don't want to be rude... but...

there is no way you'd be called because of your health issues. You aren't fit to be enrolled and you aren't able to fight. Period.

Maybe some folks here are gullible because they were never in the army and their countries abolished conscription a very long time ago, therefore they have no idea of what we're talking about (I have: been 1 year in the army).

Anyway, it's a very partial mobilization: why should they call you, with your health issues?

BUT if they called you, they would not send you to fight: first, you need to be trained again (3-6 months at least); secondly, they'd realize you aren't fit and they would put you far from the lines (very far from). Thirdly, you'd be paid.
Are you serious now? They take everyone. Everyone! Without parsing. And sent immediately to the front. Training 3 days. At the same time give rusty guns. There is no "partial" mobilization. This is just a beautiful phrase that only the most gullible can deceive. They even take 60-year-olds. People just have a heart failure right after the medical commission. (There is video proof for all of this.)
And yes, I don't care if I get paid or not. I'm not going to kill for Putin for any money. It's better to be a beggar.
And since you write about such things, it means that you are from Russia. And you either have not been interested in the news at all for the last four days, or you deliberately ignore all those hundreds of videos that are recorded by people who are forcibly dragged to war or perhaps just supporting the war.

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Are you serious now? They take everyone. Everyone! Without parsing. And sent immediately to the front. Training 3 days. At the same time give rusty guns. There is no "partial" mobilization. This is just a beautiful phrase that only the most gullible can deceive. They even take 60-year-olds. People just have a heart failure right after the medical commission. (There is video proof for all of this.)
And yes, I don't care if I get paid or not. I'm not going to kill for Putin for any money. It's better to be a beggar.
And since you write about such things, it means that you are from Russia. And you either have not been interested in the news at all for the last four days, or you deliberately ignore all those hundreds of videos that are recorded by people who are forcibly dragged to war or perhaps just supporting the war.
well, now you just have to lay out the text format of the plot if something happens to you
as Hoover said, an employee of the secret services should not be given power in the country, he will turn the country into a prison, the psychology of a person is such

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes