VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.0] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
P.S.: You can't just drop a bomb like Teagan is dead after all those flashbacks and then leave it at that! It's pure torture! I neither deny nor confirm having done similar things in my writings.
I haven't played the game probably since 2019 and thanks to your post I don't need to pick it up again.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I don't know about the rest of you but I trust literally nobody in this game other than the guy I am playing as everybody seems like a backstabber. lmao

Reactions: MasterModor

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I don't know about the rest of you but I trust literally nobody in this game other than the guy I am playing as everybody seems like a backstabber. lmao
I mean, technically, MC also stabbed a lot of women from behind their back of course I mean with his meat, what did you think I was saying

• Haha
Reactions: vultron

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I love this game but thank the gods for the Text Box Transparency Mod!
Such beautiful art, I want to see ALL OF IT! xD

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I just hate it.
dead cute women MC's have feelings for are never fun in a game.
I actually had to look up when I made the last save in this game (May 2019) because it has been a long time that I played it and to be honest now I consider myself lucky that I'm not invested in the game anymore because reading this killed any wish to play the game again.

Reactions: Ferel

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Fantastic VN or KN? so far. I did find one bug, but I haven't looked to see if others have noticed. There's a scene w Katie and Liv having sex in a 'basement' for the first time. The sound was really loud there. I have the sound muted so it was a real shocker...

All of the graphics are superb. Seems like a LOT of time went into the backgrounds and all. Great colors. I've played quite a few games on this site and these settings just might be the best of em all, or at least in the top few.

I've had a bit of trouble sometimes keeping up w the funny English. But anyone who can get this far w multiple languages is SO much smarter than I am...

Sound is also messed up when going into her mind, the black goo was soo loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I actually had to look up when I made the last save in this game (May 2019) because it has been a long time that I played it and to be honest now I consider myself lucky that I'm not invested in the game anymore because reading this killed any wish to play the game again.
It is still a great story though and for us as players dev made sure she was not a main girl/LI even if flash backs fleshed her out enough that as a player you get MC did have feelings for her and her death impacted him a lot and is tied to the way he reacted to some things.

So not a cheap unnecessary death, nor an unfair choice at end of game with no warning of a main LI.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fantastic VN or KN? so far. I did find one bug, but I haven't looked to see if others have noticed. There's a scene w Katie and Liv having sex in a 'basement' for the first time. The sound was really loud there. I have the sound muted so it was a real shocker...
"sometimes" devs forgot to "attach" some sounds to renpy's sound controls.

Reactions: Forgotted

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It is still a great story though and for us as players dev made sure she was not a main girl/LI even if flash backs fleshed her out enough that as a player you get MC did have feelings for her and her death impacted him a lot and is tied to the way he reacted to some things.

So not a cheap unnecessary death, nor an unfair choice at end of game with no warning of a main LI.
As I said, I haven't played in ages because the updates are too slow for me but as I am not afraid of spoilers I read a few of the new comments and I noticed that a dead girl was mentioned. As a result of that I checked with the help of the gallery mod who it was and well I saw her model and I loved it so having her die in the game is a no-go for me whatever the reason is.

From what little I remember I wasn't a big fan of the story any way I mostly played because I liked the models also the game doesn't have a harem tag so that is another reason for me not to play.

But hey in the end I think the game will still have a place on my HD in the just for the gallery mod folder.

• Angry
Reactions: operamini

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I said, I haven't played in ages because the updates are too slow for me but as I am not afraid of spoilers I read a few of the new comments and I noticed that a dead girl was mentioned. As a result of that I checked with the help of the gallery mod who it was and well I saw her model and I loved it so having her die in the game is a no-go for me whatever the reason is.

From what little I remember I wasn't a big fan of the story any way I mostly played because I liked the models also the game doesn't have a harem tag so that is another reason for me not to play.

But hey in the end I think the game will still have a place on my HD in the just for the gallery mod folder.
Yeah, if she is the one girl you liked most that sucks for you, on the other hand if dev needs it for story well you can not ask more of dev as make sure it is not an unfair choice or girl is very heavily build up in game just to make it over emotional. Well dev did not commit either of those sins, so it is what it is.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes