VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.0] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Where I'm from, if you use shit to describe something as good, you use "the" in front of it.
This AVN is Shit - means it's bad.
This AVN is the Shit - means it's good.
Using your new post, it suggests you'd expect the original post to read "I thought this the shit was abandoned" as a correct way to talk about it in a positive manner. Others would consider that completely incorrect and no one says that anywhere.
But I don't think you think that. More likely, you replied too quickly.

Let's wait for them to reply though. Maybe they do think this game is shit and you pondering why they'd want to play the update is a valid question.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Why do you say that this game is shit, are you really serious :mad:
I was gonna say the same thing. If you think it's shit, why are are you going to play the update?
You can relax. I don't know where you're from, but there are a fair number of people who use the word "shit" to mean "thing". In which case there is no negative connotation associated. Given what follows their statement, it's clearly the case here.
Where I'm from, if you use shit to describe something as good, you use "the" in front of it.
This AVN is Shit - means it's bad.
This AVN is the Shit - means it's good.
He would probably say "this shit is the shit". :)
Using your new post, it suggests you'd expect the original post to read "I thought this the shit was abandoned" as a correct way to talk about it in a positive manner. Others would consider that completely incorrect and no one says that anywhere.
But I don't think you think that. More likely, you replied too quickly.

Let's wait for them to reply though. Maybe they do think this game is shit and you pondering why they'd want to play the update is a valid question.
Now I confused for real:unsure::oops:

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes