VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.0] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wow ... even if the story is little (not so little) weird, I love this game really ... the MILF mom is smoking hot, the little sister is sexy cute as hell and Liv is also smoking hot ... mmm other sister ... not so fan of short hair, skinny body, weird boobs, not pretty butt and ugly face ... so every time with her, skip button is my friend ... but every other things (also renders are amazing) are really great :) can't wait for more (action with Mom and little sis) :p

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, the next part will have to wait for a long time and this is why

posted

Hello!
Fuh ... I tried to write this message for 4 days. Finally, I have time.
Now 144 frames are ready. Not bad for 25 days ... Approximately 5.5 frames per day. It could have been much more if it were not for personal problems. I will tell about them below.
In general, this update was the most demanding of computer power. From only Kati’s model with wet hair, the computer was starting to slow down terribly. And when there was a full scene, it becomes difficult to simply turn the camera. As an example, imagine that you play in game in 1-2 FPS, you will understand what fun it was. On the other hand, I came up with several new ways to work on the old computer. It takes more time, but work comfortably enough. It turns out about 20-30 FPS, if we use the same example. :)
The problem is that this is version 0.2.6. :-( I was counting on releasing chapter 3 by the end of February. I thought the whole chapter 3 would be 400 frames (even wrote it in plans for chapter 3), and version 0.2.6, this is already 410 + 39 (Extra). In general, I need to think of something with the speed of the release of updates, or look for an opportunity to earn money on a computer in another way.
This is just an idea for now, but what do you think if you put The Intoxicating Flavor on hold and start creating a simpler game so that you can release the full episode once a month? Accumulate on a new computer, and then return to TIF in full force? It just seems to me that I picked up the quality of the image high enough, and my computer does not pull this quality. I’ll save up for a new computer only in half a year, and working now is very, very uncomfortable. Plus, if it goes on like this, then I will completely release the game in only 2 years. :-( So far it's just an idea, but every day it comes to my head more and more often. I will prepare a small presentation by the end of the third chapter of the TIF. Then we will decide what to do longer. If someone has ideas, thoughts, objections - write in the comments, discuss!
Now personal, if you don’t like to read about other people's problems, feel free to skip it.
To begin with, I was diagnosed with a serious spinal disease. If anyone remembers, I complained of a headache three weeks ago. Unfortunately, I spend too much time at the computer, 8 hours at work and 5 hours at home while working on the game. Because of the pain, I had to lie in bed for a week and a half, plus the doctor forbade sitting at the computer at home for at least three months, but of course, I don’t really listen to him. So I did not stop working for a day. The worst day was February 14th, it was really bad for me, so I didn’t work on the game, I just made wallpapers for my desktop. Making them is much easier than just frames for the game. Sorry for not responding to comments, I do not have a normal smartphone to answer while lying on the bed, but I'm glad you liked it!
But this is not the end of the story, on the 17th I felt good enough to fully return to work, but the universe decided otherwise. It have started a thaw in the city, and I was flooded from the roof. For 9 hours destroyed the whole room. It's just hell. So quickly that I did not have time to do anything :-( Now I have to do repairs in this room ... It feels like this year someone cursed me ...
In fact, I still worked on the game every day. Even on the day of the flood, I managed to make two frames. So there is nothing to worry about, and I will not give up work. I hope the worst is over and it will only get easier.
Thanks to those who did not quit, despite the fact that you had not heard from me for two weeks, and thanks there who supported me at this time!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

wallpaper21p.jpg

Hello! I wrote a message yesterday in which I complained about the computer, and everyone decided that I had problems with the render. This is not true! I have a great graphics card! The problem is in the RAM and CPU. While the models are posed in the 3D viewport, every action takes place with a long delay. Because of this, it is very difficult to work, but I found a temporary solution to this problem, the work takes more time, but there is nothing to worry about!!! The render itself happens very quickly, 1-1.5 hours on average is very fast.

Thank you for your interest in my work and for your support!

If you like Wallpapers please put a "like", so I saw that make them not in vain!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thankfully the MC is not a dumbass like in DoD

And building relationship with girls are not dependant in a dumb spell that makes girls horny for the MC, there is actual relationship growth between characters and they are genuinely interesting.

I liked DoD but the only good part storywise is the suspense, and I didn't like the payoff. The best thing about it is the art

The concept may be somewhat similar with the dreams, but that's about it, DoD is basically the story of a hornboy that wants to fuck his family, gets a miraculous spell that allows him to molest girls in their sleep and make them horny for him with time, them he learns about a conspiracy and start to get completely paranoid.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
the developer wrote what happened to him and the game: PixelsLabToday at 12:41
In a nutshell: my back hurts, it is difficult to sit at the computer for more than 10 minutes, the work continues, the translator is on vacation. This is shor

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Umm... It would be really nice of you if you did support the dev by becoming his patreon, but you do realize that you're asking this on a pirates forum? :rolleyes:
All it takes to download a game or to find the Patreon link to donate to the project is checking out the first post (Opening Post or OP) of any of the game threads.
I can't believe that you haven't figured that out after being a member here for two months :unsure:

Reactions: rogosh

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Umm... It would be really nice of you if you did support the dev by becoming his patreon, but you do realize that you're asking this on a pirates forum? :rolleyes:
All it takes to download a game or to find the Patreon link to donate to the project is checking out the first post (Opening Post or OP) of any of the game threads.
I can't believe that you haven't figured that out after being a member here for two months :unsure:
the developer has back problems and he cannot work long on the computer

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Actually I have played version 0.2.5. I never came across any of the other characters. Are they stranded on the island as well? Or is it actually a whole different version of he game?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes