VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
And who knows how to make a fan sign? Who to contact?
Krull is the resident signature maker here as far as I know :p
Fan Sig:
View attachment 236403
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/01/249912_tif-fan.gif
PixelsLab, you're already using a Krull sig. Are you after some more sigs?

Thanks for the ping! Always ever reliable :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
There is only one sign for one character. People ask for other characters as well. I do not know how to make sign. :oops:
Ah I understand. As Krull's made some for your VN already, it's best to ping Krull for more. Generally I stay away from VN's that already have fan sigs made by other sig creators. On the extremely rare occasion I have made some when others have before but in this case Krull is much better at this task than I would.

Reactions: PixelsLab

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Another Fan Sig from Krull:
TIF-MarieFan.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/139992_TIF-MarieFan.giff

Reactions: wratxier

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Saw that I got tagged with the Dev asking for more siggies, so I made a few extra for this game. PixelsLab Never played your game before but the renders were very intriguing so I'm going to give it a spin later. Also make sure to link these signatures and the previously made ones by the others to the OP post so people can find, and use, them easier.

TIF1.gif

TIF2.gif

TIF3.gif

TIF4.gif

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Saw that I got tagged with the Dev asking for more siggies, so I made a few extra for this game. PixelsLab Never played your game before but the renders were very intriguing so I'm going to give it a spin later. Also make sure to link these signatures and the previously made ones by the others to the OP post so people can find, and use, them easier.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is super cool! Links added. I hope you enjoy the game.
Why can I add 3 signatures at the same time?..:cry:

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes