VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Maria.jpg

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't written for a long time. The last days at work have been terribly stressful.

So I released update 0.7.9. Actually, it was supposed to be version 0.8, but I decided to add another scene, otherwise there would be problems with the narration later. Sorry again that I finished the update a week later than I should have.

How do you like the update? This time, only a couple of people wrote reviews. It worries me a little. Didn't you like it?

About work.

Yesterday was my last day at work. That's it, I'm free! The last six weeks have been very difficult. I thought I wouldn't survive! In the next couple of days, I'll try to get some rest, and then I'll start working on the game.

I don't know what to do next yet. I think I'll just work on the game for a couple of months and take care of my health (I feel terrible right now). If I can somehow increase the level of support on Patreon, then I will try to make the game my job. I don't really believe in such a development, since the game was not very popular from the very beginning. But now is a good time to try. If not, then in 2 months I will start looking for a job again.

This month I will start running streams again. I gave them up because of my deteriorating health, but now that I don't have to sit at the computer for 10 hours at work, I will be able to return to them again. I will also write a lot of small posts and do surveys. I hope we can make the game better together!

Thank you for your support! And please write your opinions and reviews. It is very motivating to work further.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
View attachment 1444641

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't written for a long time. The last days at work have been terribly stressful.

So I released update 0.7.9. Actually, it was supposed to be version 0.8, but I decided to add another scene, otherwise there would be problems with the narration later. Sorry again that I finished the update a week later than I should have.

How do you like the update? This time, only a couple of people wrote reviews. It worries me a little. Didn't you like it?

About work.

Yesterday was my last day at work. That's it, I'm free! The last six weeks have been very difficult. I thought I wouldn't survive! In the next couple of days, I'll try to get some rest, and then I'll start working on the game.

I don't know what to do next yet. I think I'll just work on the game for a couple of months and take care of my health (I feel terrible right now). If I can somehow increase the level of support on Patreon, then I will try to make the game my job. I don't really believe in such a development, since the game was not very popular from the very beginning. But now is a good time to try. If not, then in 2 months I will start looking for a job again.

This month I will start running streams again. I gave them up because of my deteriorating health, but now that I don't have to sit at the computer for 10 hours at work, I will be able to return to them again. I will also write a lot of small posts and do surveys. I hope we can make the game better together!

Thank you for your support! And please write your opinions and reviews. It is very motivating to work further.
don't worry I really liked the update :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks
Oct 22, 2017
Hey PixelsLab

Great update. :love:
Didn't try it sooner because I don't really use Patreon. At some point it will show up here. :whistle:

While the update could have been longer (it will always be like that - the more good content you give us, the more we will want it to continue on :giggle:) - I really liked to get some more info about what is going on with the real Liv again. Good choice to break all the info we got before up like this. And I love! to see Teagan is still around.
I really like the quality/craftsmanship of your game/updates. Keeping that up and consistent is worth so much more than a few additional renders. (y)

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes