VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Just when I thought "finally, the update is beginning better buckle up" it ended. I really thought I was gona play like an hour or something lol, my bad guys I thought it was gonna be a lot longer than this max 100 renders and a few lines of "update".

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's a joke or file uploaded isn't right..cuz i literally spent more time isntalling than playing...really 5 minuts of gameplay?? it's been released only for Hype cuz finally we will meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...if it's only for hype why don't end last update like this?? really was omly a few images in the same rooms and a few dialogue...sometimes i really don't understand devs

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
it's really a great game, but 5 minuts update really are disappointing...pls give us moreeeee...
How tired of you... Give me $ 15,000 so that I don’t worry about bills and food for at least six months, and I will publish a whole chapter every 2-3 months without any problems. In case you haven't noticed the support for the game has dropped 2 and a half times, and the only thing I'm thinking about right now is if I should close the game.
If you want to complain about the update size, at least don't tag me in your messages.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's really a great game, but 5 minuts update really are disappointing...pls give us moreeeee...
well thx to what we can't discuss about (at least not on game threads, general discussion is different thing) many games have gotten 5 mins updates lately. doubt it changes anytime soon.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.8.8] [PixelsLab] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.63GB
Repack size: 584MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Can you please begin supplying the full mac game?

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
works if mac version is recent enuf.
I did it with an end 2009 IMac so... What puzzles me is that he's asking for a Mac version and yet his sig say something different... That's a mixed signal If I ever saw one... ;)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I did it with an end 2009 IMac so... What puzzles me is that he's asking for a Mac version and yet his sig say something different... That's a mixed signal If I ever saw one... ;)
Nah, it's just a sign of the times.
Once upon a time, if you met a Mac user you knew they were slightly pretentious skilled computer wizards.
Nowadays, they have been overwhelmed but just pretentious hipsters who like shiny things and have less computer skills than your average grandma.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nah, it's just a sign of the times.
Once upon a time, if you met a Mac user you knew they were slightly pretentious skilled computer wizards.
Nowadays, they have been overwhelmed but just pretentious hipsters who like shiny things and have less computer skills than your average grandma.
Agreed 100%, let's hope things will change aven though I wouldn't hold my breath on that..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
meant mac version of game, if made with same renpy version then prolly no problems.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
meant mac version of game, if made with same renpy version then prolly no problems.
Ah sorry for the misunderstaing then, even in that case it is a quite easy thing to do without asking such a thing, I did it by myself and it worked everytime so I think he could the same.
It's not in any way a critique to you, I just found funny that he put a gif like that in his sig and then ask others for help having an updated version of the game for his Mac, imho. :)

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
In case you haven't noticed the support for the game has dropped 2 and a half times, and the only thing I'm thinking about right now is if I should close the game.
OMG! Please don't! This game so special. You manage to hit a dynamic between the sisters that is unreached.
And on top of that, you bring up some Epic story as an enclosure.
TIF has grown to my heart! And yes.. I know that this info will not pay your bills. But still.. your game is far superior 98% of all games here on F95. And I am eager to reveal all the secrets you've spun across the game.
EVEN if that means that we have to wait till 2030 untill the final release drops.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes