adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
A oneone1 game huh, been a while, might as well try this cause dark elf was the reason i got into these games in the first place.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
OneOne1 games don't really do it for me, sadly. For the most part is the engine, a more updated one would probably make me care about the gameplay more. The art/h-scenes are about to score but not quite. :confused:

Reactions: Kingdomless

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Had the same error on an older game... this error (combat broken, game crashes) even happens when you open the original files in Translator++, DON'T EDIT ANYTHING, and just save it (without editing or touching anything). Bang. Battle/Combat broken without touching anything.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
CAN IT BE?!!
Did ONEONE1 finally revert back to RPGM for their games?
Oh wait, it's a 10 year old game- nevermind :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: camper88

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
This is like the second game from 2013 / 2014 which I have noticed getting uploaded, as in RPGMAKER games, in recent times.

Nice to see that some old games get translated and posted here.

Being an older game, some mechanics may be inferior to newer games.

But yeah. Neat.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Funny people not even reading the date it came out. For those that don't know OneOne1 been making Hentai games for well over a decade. Their early stuff was much lower budget but also pretty raunchy without hours of suffering through mediocore story, wasting all the budget on bad cutscenes, and wasting your time with Virgin routes. lol

Wake me when we get proper translated Breeding Soldier Sera, and Yuno Fantasy. I loved the battle fuck systems they had going on. It's criminal that there almost no battle fuck hentai RPG's of any decent quality.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes