3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Scène 01 de Barb (WIP)

Comme mentionné précédemment, nous réalisons des projets en cours pour aider les citadins. Nous avançons assez rapidement, aussi !

Barb a sa chance. Cela dit, ce n'est peut-être pas sa tenue finale, tout bien considéré. Comme d'habitude, tous les citadins devraient avoir 3 scènes (au début) pour clôturer officiellement leur histoire !

View attachment 3812948 View attachment 3812951 View attachment 3812956
wrong place lol

ISF4000

Jan 5, 2022
Just found this game, was 0.12 just a demo? Artwork is great imo. I'm considering subscribing, but going to wait for the next build to see how much content he puts in each build and the development time between each release.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Just found this game, was 0.12 just a demo? Artwork is great imo. I'm considering subscribing, but going to wait for the next build to see how much content he puts in each build and the development time between each release.
he reworked many things in 0.12 so there is no scenes,u should find 0.11 if u want to check out content,or wait for 0.12.5 couple days/max 2 weeks afaik

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
any new info bro ?
Inocles usually update progress on sundays on his , or on his discord for members only. Sometimes he share a update on his blog , but most of the time it is just a picture in this post . He uses the same post over and over only update the image.

Reactions: Reptacolector 1989

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Inocles usually update progress on sundays on his , or on his discord for members only. Sometimes he share a update on his blog , but most of the time it is just a picture in this post . He uses the same post over and over only update the image.
Ok that's nice to know, i never realize that he just change that post picture lol thanks

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
If you need it I have the previous version (v.011).

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes