3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
how to go to school? the marker on the first day since to be not showing up anymore?
Got the same issue, New Game for me and got stuck in the village and cannot go to the school anymore.

You can't go back to the school yet, dev already wrote in the changelog that the game event for this version is specifically Delores's. They also said they're gonna try and release another version of the game later this month to bring back some of the scenes they had to leave out this time around, so for now the school is inaccessible after completing the prologue.
So from this, I guess all I can do is stay home. Seems a bit of a pointless release to me.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The previous saves no longer load up since it's a new version. Can someone provide an updated full save for this version please? :)
Theres no point, Theres no real game play in the new version, you go to school once, do a few things then get stuck at your home town unable to progress. So I'd say save yourself some bother and wait.

desbat

Jan 31, 2020
time to sit back and wait a few more months folks. thought about this game for the first timein monthsthe other day and decided to check on it. havent actually played the newest version but from looking at the previous posts and the comments on the authors vlog.... theres ntr... and once again just like in many games its completly unneeded and adds nothing to the game. now after checking further into it, its not ntr per se. but it is enough that there has been alot of chatter about it on the devs blog. for me even tho im usualy hard against the players character being ntred this one isnt game ruining as long as no more is added to the game. for now im just hoping the dev and his team get the newest version under control and going in a smoother direction.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes