3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Anyone know why they completely reworked the game and what stuff the devs are going through rn?
I second this point, although I am assuming it was just shifting to a new version of RPG maker? If it was an urge to dumb the game down that I wouldn't be okay with. Frankly, I thought this game had just the right level of grind... except for the gym teacher. That was horrible LOL. Kind of like the nurse from Urban Demons - only able to see them once a week makes that drag out.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
QUOTE="Ffreaker1025, post: 14524011, member: 1310528"

I second this point, although I am assuming it was just shifting to a new version of RPG maker? If it was an urge to dumb the game down that I wouldn't be okay with. Frankly, I thought this game had just the right level of grind... except for the gym teacher. That was horrible LOL. Kind of like the nurse from Urban Demons - only able to see them once a week makes that drag out.
[/QUOTE]
Anyone know why they completely reworked the game and what stuff the devs are going through rn?
If I remember correctly, it was due to cleaning up the coding and more or less rehashing the maps and stuff.

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
I have a loop bug in the quest where Dolores asks me to fetch a medicine. When I pick it from the basket it goes back to the previous conversation where she asks me to get the medicine.

Reactions: Billi.bolli

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I have a loop bug in the quest where Dolores asks me to fetch a medicine. When I pick it from the basket it goes back to the previous conversation where she asks me to get the medicine.
That sounds like a very unique bug, I'm not even sure how that'd work -- let alone what sort of coding fix that'd require. Hopefully the devs can help you with that, but it doesn't sound like the kind of thing that gets fixed before another version update or a patch if I'm being honest.

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021

I understand that when they added the mechanic to choose dialogue options they wanted to take advantage of it to rework elements of the story of some characters that they were not satisfied with. So they took the opportunity to add more gameplay elements and more coherence with the progress.

Reactions: nonceboi69

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Since people don't like to go for an external link to see the changes, here is the changelog of 0.12.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those that something is not working, is probably because "OLD SAVE FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE."

Reactions: katy_letv

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Then please tell the class how do you access these scenes that are ONLY in the files but NOT playable as of this build. Someone didn't read the part of post where the dev said clearly " the others will be added back soon till then we only have doloras content because that is what was asked for" I see reading isn't your thing you dumbass
xD He can't do that though, because he can't make it to the school rn!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes