kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Does this game feature Deborah and Erection Cove?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
ONE error I have noticed is that you only receive the cell phone if you choose to play the intro.
Inocless somehow forgot to add the item for those who choose to skip the intro...
Also, for some reason, he removed the ability to go to school and get the best scenes in the game (with the teacher, Ms. Brenda).

So take it easy and don't scold people. This game has consistency issues. My first try also ended up in a lock so I didn't get the second (or was it the third?) objective.
Wasn't really scolding anyone, just see a couple of messages prior to mine, they were filled with users asking the same questions without reading OP or searching the thread for dev's messages & result is thread getting clogged, if just telling users to read OP & message from the dev is getting them all riled up & saying that gets me all these hilarious messages that you can see before you then my message made sense users don't wanna read or search & just spam till someone answers, I just called them out for that & they didn't like it; so more power to them in being ignorant.
Also I see you made a written walkthrough to help the community, please ask the mod to link it to OP so it'll help them & hopefully reduce repetitive queries (y)

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
the map is too small -- there is too little content -- the roads on the map can get too complicated

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
I'm stuck. I've only had one main quest "Meet your Neighbors" and one side quest "Meeting Aunty". Its just past my first weekend and now the days of the week just say ??? and there is no one in the house aside from dinner in the evening and everyone in bed during dawn. There is also an interaction circle in Hilary's room during dawn that I can't access because her room is locked, despite having a key for her door in my inventory (its greyed out and I can't seem to use it), the only other thing I can find is pills at the pharmacy that I can't buy because I have no way to make money yet.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Build 0.4.5 (Rework)

Hi, I'm adjusting the systems and implementing some images for the game and new maps.

Remembering that I will release a Build 0.4.5 focused on Dolores so that you can test the new systems.
I will leave a percentage of Rework because I will be modifying the game with the new systems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe put that into the change log as there's nothing currently there for 0.4.5

Reactions: Applestahp

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
These reviews and the rating this game has makes almost no sense. Half of it is under development, so why even add the option. It's almost a year old and has bones but nothing else to it. Was hoping it was like Urban Demons which was incredibly rushed after the Dev got bored, but this is a far cry from v1 of that game.

Is this a case of another UPGRADED version which actually just removed 90% of it's old content.

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone! I forgot to mention a few things here on the forum, I believe a lot of people were confused and disappointed with Build 0.4.5 due to the lack of new content and the absence of content already implemented.

The Build 0.4.5 is just a test of the new systems and bug fixes so it is focused on Dolores, the island map has been temporarily removed (including the school) I'm reworking all the old content and implementing the new systems.

All old content (including characters, events and animations) will be back with the new systems, plus new content.

Feb 16, 2019
does anyone know what the name of this game is? :
Looks remarkably similar but I can't find it anywhere
it’s from the ChillyScholar mod of Urban Demons. The original does not have the grandmother and the other additional NPC women that are included in this one.

Feb 16, 2019
While I do see there are changes to the main town map and taking out the school and other locations I do hope they are added back in. And not sure how I feel about the crafting addition or how it will play out in the game if it was kept for future development’s.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
find out i cant use my old save so i play through game then get stuck, look here and find out its cuz i skipped intro, whatever ill just redo it, i get back to almost where i was and im like hmm i wonder what the phone does....it crashes the game is what it does and theres no auto save so all progress gone AGAIN..... and the saves provided here dont work

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes