Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Guys I've been a lurker here since v0.7 and I left for a couple of versions and came back to v.12 can I get a v0.11 file from anyone? The latest seems to only have amara's, and I want to experience the game before 0.12. Anyone kind enough to drop a torrent or something. Thanks in advance

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.12 (the 3rd rework?)

You must start new and don`t have a old save there (because these buged the game).

It is more like a Demo a lot of placeholder and then you have sex scenes all time with Amara (school cook).

The school is near empty and the talking all time to the school cook without school class and so on shows that a story is not behind the Demo at the moment.

Version before was from the story better (long time ago played it). If the pics near the same shows the future.

No bed function at the moment only time skipping.

Bug

The doorway from your Grandparents to the hallway you can be at the upper and the lower door opening.

Normal should be clear when you program in RPG Maker you should program careful and not produce all time places you can walk in the funiture, walls or stuck before a empty field because you can`t go through it and so on.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes