yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIsland-MICHAELFENIX-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Just out of curiosity, how long has it been ruined for you? Months? Years? It doesn't particularly sound like you tried another playthrough to see if it had become more to your taste. In fact, it kind of sounds like you might be complaining based on your perspective from a playthrough quite some time ago.

It makes me curious as to why you're commenting now. I mean, it's not to provide feedback to the creator, as you do not specify what ruined the game for you. For the same reason, it's not to help others looking for a game to play decide whether they'd like this or not. It just sounds like a random complaint. While that certainly isn't something that's not allowed here, it's not generally helpful except for you to vent your negative feelings.

If you can explain why the game was ruined for you, that could be helpful. If you've already done so in the past and are indeed simply venting your frustration over that, you can feel free to simply ignore this. Sadly, if that's true, it's probably more likely than not that you already have.
Don't bother. Ever since he created this new account for that purpose, he just went from one thread to another on games in which more than one dick was ever represented, which he interprets as "ntr" I guess, and which quite traumatized him it seems despite how much time passed. Just another of those mentally instable people on this website.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It's a safe bet to just ignore posts like this .... It's not a knee jerk reactions on twitter . When someone goes out of his way to go within a forum to literally say nothing , yet just be negative ... it's filed in the trolls/attention seekers category .

He might have a valid point on the game , who knows , but he does not care to make it
I'm somewhat reluctant to completely ignore trolls. If no one says anything, newcomers may believe their criticisms are true. I try to act as if the person might be merely misguided. My type of response isn't necessarily the sort of attention that pleases a troll. If I've wasted my time, so be it; at present, I have plenty to waste, I'm afraid.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm...interesting one....convulated story...but I can see why the dev lost a lot of support.

Absolutely very little agency with the MC, may as well be a KN. So many people just suck here also and are assholes...broken promises to the girls...girls get into a new relationship and fuck everything in site while the MC lies in coma...they lie to him...keep secrets...(yet apparently they pissed he broke his promise), the big orgy scene at the end of the prologue could have gone very badly, he really walked the edge of acceptablility with that scene.

I't a bit of mess all round really unfortunately.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm...interesting one....convulated story...but I can see why the dev lost a lot of support.

Absolutely very little agency with the MC, may as well be a KN. So many people just suck here also and are assholes...broken promises to the girls...girls get into a new relationship and fuck everything in site while the MC lies in coma...they lie to him...keep secrets...(yet apparently they pissed he broke his promise), the big orgy scene at the end of the prologue could have gone very badly, he really walked the edge of acceptablility with that scene.

I't a bit of mess all round really unfortunately.
It's ok, the thing is that you express your opinion, and some think they throw the infamous discord apple......
what happend to this game was a show of shitty behavior from certain group of people, and they directly harmed the dev. as they felt ignored.
I like the game, and I'm followig since almost the begining

Reactions: MichaelFenix

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Unfair, this game/story has to have a better rating of 4.5 or 5.0. The game in terms of graphic and visual quality of the characters is razi style, traditional but well done movements, expression of the character. But in the story what I loved were the blonde twins. They arrived calmly serious but they became slutty ladies, lesbians and sluts of the first magnitude. Group sex is also fun and the screams and moans are TOO HILARIOUS. The cool thing about this story is its simplicity, without fuss and passion, just loose and vulgar sex, lots of urination, silver rain. congratulations, bis, bis!!! ip, ip, HURRAAA!

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
That should be a pic after Hadlee you answer (so maybe normal you should be seen)
Image '8852' not found
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, fixed it after seeing this today, will be visible in 3.8, typo in the script, image was supposed to be 8552 not 8852.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Unfair, this game/story has to have a better rating of 4.5 or 5.0. The game in terms of graphic and visual quality of the characters is razi style, traditional but well done movements, expression of the character. But in the story what I loved were the blonde twins. They arrived calmly serious but they became slutty ladies, lesbians and sluts of the first magnitude. Group sex is also fun and the screams and moans are TOO HILARIOUS. The cool thing about this story is its simplicity, without fuss and passion, just loose and vulgar sex, lots of urination, silver rain. congratulations, bis, bis!!! ip, ip, HURRAAA!
I agree in my opinion it should be chilling around 3.5 to 4 at least. It's not a work of art by any means but it's better than a 2.5 as other sites it's pirated on are getting 10k downloads per update. Now only if they kicked a few bucks my way things might get better but until then it's just me and my off hours from work to do this all.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Could you expand on what the urination content is about? Like, is it actual watersports or watching girls peeing?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
All watersports - mostly surfing and water-skiing. A fair amount of swimming, mostly backstroke and breaststroke.
Yay, just what I was looking for! A lot of games have watersports scenes, but none of them make use of surfing and such, very excited to see what this is all about!

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes