Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So two out of the three choices are sloppy seconds, and the two sisters aren't even an option.
To be fair about that, the twins end up in bed with MC at the end of the night, so sexy hijinx in the morning are quite likely. Suppose I might come back to see about that . . .

it's obviously gonna be a mindless fuckfest, so maybe it can be enjoyed on that basis alone. Although without some kind of engagement with the characters, I might as well be browsing Smuthub or XFilms. It looks like the twins are supposed to be the main LIs, but Jennifer has already made herself unattractive by seducing the ship's doctor without verifying that she wasn't actually MC's girlfriend first-meaning she didn't care. The ship's doctor has made herself unattractive by allowing herself to be seduced even though MC "would be pissed" if he found out. Then to top it off, afterward, she "hasn't come like that in so long" even though she's fucking MC multiple times a day and seems to be enjoying it just fine. I still had some interest in Jessica until she turned into a pussy hungry whore during the orgy. Of course, that was drug-induced so maybe it can be forgiven...

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
its not hidden they straight up fuck the desk guy in the room with the other girls so ya good luck to the dev but i hate the fact of sharing ntr or cucking a char i'm playing since its a harem that means ntr even tho no relationship but at some point its ntr in the story.
Thanks for sharing that. Was looking to download and try but will avoid the game completely. Any notion of possible NTR and cucking keeps me away from games.

Jan 7, 2019
ok so tags that need to be added are cheating since Gwen and Britney are in a relationship Gwen sleeps will desk guy, Sharing, Ntr, and incest tag needs to be removed since they are not related by blood only ones that are is gwen and britney and guess what no sex between them.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Alright. First off. It is utterly brain damaged to say it suddenly more dangerous to fly then sail cause sea lvls rose. Oh noes \o/ not water, that we can fly over, and get there in the SAME FUCKING TIME that it took to get there before. And spare me the pirates shooting shit down. SAM's have a limited range. The same fucking range they had before sea lvls rose. And it sure as hell ain't high enough to shoot planes down from high altitude. That's why they have fighters going on intercept. Cause, clearly, it's more dangerous to fucking FLY OVER pirates then to SAIL THRU THEM. Who the fuck comes up with these brain damaged 'plots'.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
That went down hill fast :
orgy (do you want all the females to be portrayed as sluts)
inviting a random guy that nobody knows to orgy
getting offered random guy's sloppy seconds

Maybe this is just supposed to be a mindless fuck-fest, as it doesn't have much of a story

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thank you all for your comments,now i know not to download this shit,as usual nobody cares about the tags unless its a popular game so you have to either go in not knowing what to expect or read the comments and spoil the game for yourself if you want the truth about the content,i prefere spoilers over sloppy seconds so another one goes to the trash!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its not hidden they straight up fuck the desk guy in the room with the other girls so ya good luck to the dev but i hate the fact of sharing ntr or cucking a char i'm playing since its a harem that means ntr even tho no relationship but at some point its ntr in the story.
well i just played thru this update and saw no other guys fucking any of the girls in the game .. maybe it's wishful thinking on your part , or you made different choices than i did ...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i just played thru this update and saw no other guys fucking any of the girls in the game .. maybe it's wishful thinking on your part , or you made different choices than i did ...
and i didn't notice anything new ... game played thru the same stuff as last update

Jan 7, 2019
Then you didn't play the orgy part then because the front desk guy fucks trish and gwen so ya maybe play the game before you comment thx for trying tho.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
For the people who are having issues with the android version, I'm looking into it. The problem is with the animation files because for some reason it is crashing on certain devices and not others when it tries to load those files now. I will post an update for that as soon as I can.

Reactions: dtk

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
With this last update i am gonna ignore this threat it's really disappointing.
Girls hungry for other Girls like they don't got orgasm like 2 or 3 year , Bring random dude for orgy without ask , Sister and Nurse scene there is no choice i don't want to see something like that Nurse know it's wrong and still doing it and MC is a fucking Nympho and act like everything is okey "i am not your mother i don't restriction your experiment" WTF MAN.
just WTF i nearly skipped all scenes and i am done for this one.
GL with your game and i wish best for you.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well, that's a shame I liked where this game was going and then all of a sudden they invite the receptionist I think there should be a choice there of willing to share or not to share.
I totally agree but all my other comments about this subject have been deleted by the developer and I expect this one to be also.

It's a shame really as with recent comments in this forum people do not like it...

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This is what should be the opening of the next update. He wakes up, realises he is rich enough to rent out a whole resort and has immense power. Realises some random guy came into his room and banged his women. Gets receptionist fired, packs the bags of the two women who thought it was ok to do that in front of him, flings the bags at their feet and says goodluck with your life with the receptionist. Picks up some new women and the rest of the ladies quickly realise what will happen to them if they pull that crap. Game saved.

I doubt that will occur, but it is one way out of the quicksand that this story created. I quickly played this game, writing is not the best, pretty basic and the set ups are thrown together, I quickly started clicking through it and for me that is always a sign that it is below par.

But maybe this game is taking a turn to where the MC is submissive or enjoys his women being taken by random men, if that was the set up, then I guess nothing needs to change.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes