preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
next update prolly.
Hope so. Don't get me wrong I love girl on girl action but after seeing 13451351235th sister lesbian scene, it's getting kinda boring. I want scenes with mc and sister especially no we have a third one. The game has too much girl on girl even for a guy like me who like lesbian content rofl

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well girls (mc's sisters and his employee's) are separated on different sides of island and only mc is searching and sisters are sexmaniacs so ..........

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After the foursome with Milarose, abd fucking Karen almost into oblivion, when MC and Karen are talking about what happened with the girls at the beach, at some point this error message appears, but ignoring it the game continues,

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
UGGGHHHHH! Fuckin daz, how the fuck did I miss that? Guess the re-work is never done. I went back and checked the save files and it has eyebrows on her, why the hell they didn't come through back then is a mystery, but something else to be fixed in 0.3.2. Guess I know what I'm doing with my day off thursday.

EDIT: I found the issue, it was adding her eyeshadow after this scene that removed them. Again, fucking daz. View attachment 1935430
cool, much better

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
If you hit your head at the end. then yes
How many times should i restart the last choice before I don't "CRACK" my head? 20 times in a row and that's all I get...(the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result) - this is grinding!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
How many times should i restart the last choice before I don't "CRACK" my head? 20 times in a row and that's all I get...(the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result) - this is grinding!
I had failed the first time.. then just reloaded my last save that had the choices open. and everything worked fine.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When there's fucking in games with nothing or no weight or story behind it just becomes pointless to me, but then on the other hand people will complain about the lack of sex content if it's not there.
You get to the right point of view " people like .....others complain at the same'" , you will find it in all threads , so I just search for what i like and what is Not for me I leave it.:confused::cautious:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should I expect more of them or that is it , Honestly I don not Complain , They are lovely Gorgeous girls.
i hope not but wouldn't surprise me.

anyways not bad update unless dislikes lesbian sex.

MichaelFenix i think you need better spellchecker, saw 2 errors and there could be more.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes