cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good luck with your first game DEV!
twin stepsister -- and where is the incest mod ;)
don't need ic-patch since dev moved to subs so is brother of cloned sisters.

Do we know if Karen, and that mum and her 2 daughters got pregnant when the mc came inside there pussies?
not as .36 and since mc was 6 months in coma and no signs of preggos then no.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a flashback that the unavoidable ntr only comes later on that fucking island. There LIs are being drilled from all directions. That finished my game. Lesbians have always been unavoidable which is part of the reason I don't play this shit anymore.

Still, every time this comes up on the list I feel sorry for the game this was at first, but it got shittier with every update. Nowadays, apparently, it's pretty unbearable garbage.
Drilled...by lesbians? Or is the drilling happening from other dudes...? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
don't remember exactly what happened on that scene but either not shown or preventable.
It's not preventable but it's not shown either.

It's when the MC meets 2 girls drifting at sea on a brokedown boat and offers to tow them. One of them has a diary where it's explained it's a set up to get close to the MC and the fat guy that works on MC's boat blackmails one of the girls to fuck him or he tells MC.

It fades to black so nothing is shown but she does admit it happened to her friend.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's not preventable but it's not shown either.

It's when the MC meets 2 girls drifting at sea on a brokedown boat and offers to tow them. One of them has a diary where it's explained it's a set up to get close to the MC and the fat guy that works on MC's boat blackmails one of the girls to fuck him or he tells MC.

It fades to black so nothing is shown but she does admit it happened to her friend.
How could you....now my eyes were raped, ...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ohh Peoples....:rolleyes:
(Thanks for the clarification Ava, didn't even remeber that part)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How could you....now my eyes were raped, ...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ohh Peoples....:rolleyes:
(Thanks for the clarification Ava, didn't even remeber that part)
To be fair, I only remembered it because I started replaying when the last update came out.

She's not one of the main characters so don't care, it doesn't have a massive impact on anything and he gets eaten by a shark later anyway so justice served.

Reactions: xapican

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
To be fair, I only remembered it because I started replaying when the last update came out.

She's not one of the main characters so don't care, it doesn't have a massive impact on anything and he gets eaten by a shark later anyway so justice served.
ohhh ty

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The "Game" only really starts when they get to the Island.

Until the storm, is getting to know them (yumiii).

Peace :D

nsfw1201

Dec 8, 2023
Does the Mega link work? I didn't get the full data after downloading. Just the 'game' folder and .exe files, meaning the game doesn't run.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the Mega link work? I didn't get the full data after downloading. Just the 'game' folder and .exe files, meaning the game doesn't run.
what folders are you missing? with what you extracted?

nsfw1201

Dec 8, 2023
the 'renpy' and 'library' folders. Extracted with 7zip; it quoted an "unexpected data loss" or something similair.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes