xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yes hotel orgy is unavoidable that's why some players yell ntr.
Oh please not again, never understood that discusion a few hundert pages back. anyway let's leave this here,
now I understand the guy what said it is steering to NTR there are some other Males on the Island makes sense. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
It's "La Cholula" Hot sauce, else you would eating a guy, (what is also ok if it makes you happy, only not the guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
And I maybe have been playing the wrong game, trough the last few years, but where is Netorase, in this game ??
Great Update by the way loved every Minute of It Kudos Michel Fenix
i have fat thumbs, i sometimes jumble up words like in a phrase or leave one out completely, and i am too lazy to spell check, fix grammar or even go back and see if what i have just written makes any sense. but that cholulu had me dying so was a mistake worth making just for the laugh.

umm the netorase is before they wind up on the island, when they are having the birthday party with the twins friends and britney, at some point they invite the hotel clerk into the mix and he bangs some of the women MC bangs. Aside from that, I can not recall anything besides all that girl on girl going on. like i would consider his previous bestie and right hand lady playing house with another woman but coming around for dick sometimes and still being kinda in love with MC as netorase. i think in this story, sharing with other dudes would be counteractive to the plot, with mc being like the t-rex of sex and pheromones.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes