ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
needed tags...sharing(all the gals in your orgy supreme..no other guys..just sharing the gals among themselves..still counts) both squirting and urination..sorry..some of that squirt they are just peeing TF out..it was lovely..lesbian...harem seems appropriate..drugs(MC gets his drink spiked to keep him going and he suffers the effects later)

Reactions: brightnight

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - just started this ... and there is a HUGE problem ...

screenshot0001.png

Why do SAT phones need towers? That is the whole point of satellite phones, that they work everywhere with open sky. And I bet that a world with more water will keep their satellites running ^^

So that's it - game over!

Ah just kidding - but I bet I will find more here ... ;)

Edit:
Ok ... we got it - they are step-siblings. We dont need that mentioned very 2nd sentence. And that whole story with the DNA stuff .. yeah - I get it, to avoid patching, but I hope that they wont mention that every 2nd conversation ....

And that the 5th thought of the MC is .. "I cant pick one over the other to fuck her senseless and put a baby in her, because the other one will be devastated that I dont do that to her. So because we are DNA separated step things, it is my duty and burden to fuck them both and breed them. Thats what a good step-bro does! Am I right? Yes!"

Maybe for the next game or for a rework or what ever (not that uncommon ^^) - tone that down a bit and give us more build up. Yes, the MC can get dirty thoughts (mild) after that greeting scene, but that thought is way to early. Especially when the nurse/fuckbuddy establishes that the MC is such a nice and caring dude.

Oh and ... have you ever heard a helicopter? They are fucking loud, and everyone on that boat will hear that ... so the whole start is quite stupid. :p

And when they get called to dinner ... who do the know Haley? Haley should introduce herself a bit "Hey, it me, Haley. I am the nurse and chef on the ship. Dinner is ready in 20." ...

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
needed tags...sharing(all the gals in your orgy supreme..no other guys..just sharing the gals among themselves..still counts) both squirting and urination..sorry..some of that squirt they are just peeing TF out..it was lovely..lesbian...harem seems appropriate..drugs(MC gets his drink spiked to keep him going and he suffers the effects later)
No, you forgot about the front desk guy! I wasn't thrilled with the girl/girl sharing, but the guy showing up was a turn off.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
i told him off or something and he never appeared again
Umm, are you sure you didn't just fast forward through his bit? I'm looking at the script, and I don't see any decisions or flag checks between where he comes back to the room with Gwen and the end, and I know he had sex with Gwen and Trish. (I've played that far.) Not trying to be a dick. I just don't want someone to get the wrong impression of what to expect.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Umm, are you sure you didn't just fast forward through his bit? I'm looking at the script, and I don't see any decisions or flag checks between where he comes back to the room with Gwen and the end, and I know he had sex with Gwen and Trish. (I've played that far.) Not trying to be a dick. I just don't want someone to get the wrong impression of what to expect.
that doesn't sound right , there is no NTR tag ....

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
that doesn't sound right , there is no NTR tag ....
It doesn't qualify as NTR. None of the relationships are established enough for that. There is definitely sharing though.

I'm not sure the front desk guy even qualifies as that since the two girls he bangs are friends of the twins with minimal interaction with MC. Although, there is a place where MC can choose to fuck between three girls, and two of the choices are the two that just finished with front desk guy, so ewwww. The whole scene is kind of a clusterfuck, and to be fair, it is drug-induced.

I'm probably not gonna come back, but maybe it'll be okay for you? *shrug* As always, YMMV.

Reactions: eddie987

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It doesn't qualify as NTR. None of the relationships are established enough for that. There is definitely sharing though.

I'm not sure the front desk guy even qualifies as that since the two girls he bangs are friends of the twins with minimal interaction with MC. Although, there is a place where MC can choose to fuck between three girls, and two of the choices are the two that just finished with front desk guy, so ewwww. The whole scene is kind of a clusterfuck, and to be fair, it is drug-induced.

I'm probably not gonna come back, but maybe it'll be okay for you? *shrug* As always, YMMV.
well to tell the truth if thats the case its probably gonna be game over for me ... i don't care for this kinda hidden sharing , ntr whatever its called

Jan 7, 2019
well to tell the truth if thats the case its probably gonna be game over for me ... i don't care for this kinda hidden sharing , ntr whatever its called
its not hidden they straight up fuck the desk guy in the room with the other girls so ya good luck to the dev but i hate the fact of sharing ntr or cucking a char i'm playing since its a harem that means ntr even tho no relationship but at some point its ntr in the story.

Feb 1, 2018
I updated the script for the newest version (V0.2) so it adds the blood-related Incest to it. I somewhat edited and turned the whole DNA story from the previous chapter so that the girls and the MC are surely related. Scripts need to be updated with each new release tho ;)

Also for those that will use it, remember to change the file name to 'script.rpy' after downloading it from here, otherwise it won't work.
can you update the incest patch?

Reactions: phreadom

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

So two out of the three choices are sloppy seconds, and the two sisters aren't even an option.

Reactions: Glooskabe
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes