SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.52 [2024-06-16]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MackCheese

Jan 21, 2020
This cost me $10 I’m never gonna get back, all for something I don’t even jerk it to.

but fuck it, I’ll sail the high seas just this once.

Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

hirakoGOATshinji

Jun 13, 2024
Yo, what's up, friends

Soon, I'll be dropping a big content update of CryssforJoi hehehehe.

I'm new to this site, so I don't know if I can post links here.

Any help is appreciated!

Lahagra

Feb 8, 2024
ArmSpaghetti I hope this helps with your archive.

It has mostly all MHA JOIs and one with Korra.

CryssforJoi:
pass: Bankai

Feel free to upload it to any other platform like Bunkr or Mega. Gofile was just the fastest way for me to share the videos with yall.
Damnnn Nejire is so underrated, she is the cutest girl in mha

yuukiasuna0030

Mar 31, 2024
damn i lost all my purpleramen vid i never thought he will deactivate his account again lol. i only found 1 of his vid from my storage.

Apr 21, 2024
Sexy joi seems interest i g but I can’t figure out how their patreon access works
I was curious why you couldn't figure it out and yeah that does seem confusing. My best guess is that the cheapest tier has access to a video for three days after it releases at which point only the more expensive tiers have access. That seems clever on the one hand, but on the other is just way too confusing.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I was curious why you couldn't figure it out and yeah that does seem confusing. My best guess is that the cheapest tier has access to a video for three days after it releases at which point only the more expensive tiers have access. That seems clever on the one hand, but on the other is just way too confusing.
wait as in they have access for 3 days then lose access?
just rip the file?
what?

Apr 21, 2024
wait as in they have access for 3 days then lose access?
just rip the file?
what?
Yeah that's what you'd do. The reason they do it though is so that way someone can't just go to the lowest tier and then download all of the videos. Rather they'd have to do them one by one for all future videos forcing you to keep the subscription with only the more expensive tiers getting you previous videos.
Thats my thoughts at least.
As an aside isn't that just beaten by doing their more expensive tier every 3 months and going through the backlog every time?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah that's what you'd do. The reason they do it though is so that way someone can't just go to the lowest tier and then download all of the videos. Rather they'd have to do them one by one for all future videos forcing you to keep the subscription with only the more expensive tiers getting you previous videos.
Thats my thoughts at least.
As an aside isn't that just beaten by doing their more expensive tier every 3 months and going through the backlog every time?
interesting, cant say i have seen that before

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote