SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.52 [2024-06-16]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ComputerUser223

Apr 5, 2022
what are these exactly? are they still joi's? or just asmr?
are they from the same patreon or is this a seperate page, and are they on the joi database?
also i dont see a byleth video in my folders, so im kinda confused. I will grab these i just dont understand what they are so i dont know where to put them lol
They're basically a mix of JOI and asmr
I'm really not sure if it counts, so I'll leave that up to you to consider. Maybe you could make a subfolder in the JOIGang folder for these.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
They're basically a mix of JOI and asmr
I'm really not sure if it counts, so I'll leave that up to you to consider. Maybe you could make a subfolder in the JOIGang folder for these.
il likely make a new album, bunkr doesnt allow subfolders
are there any of these kinds of videos currently in the main bunkr for joigang? other than byleth, i found it

Last edited:
Reactions: Bro9988
Apr 21, 2024
whats special about it :unsure: i havent had a chance to look at salad yet
It's got a plot with Miku as your sister which is weird in thinking about it, so when I watched it I just did my best to ignore that. Other than that it's an alright concept, but I would've changed a bit of what happens here and there.

Apr 21, 2024
Looks like I've got at least three more, and maybe 1 or 2 hiding in some other folders. I'll upload them when I've got some time.
I dont know why but I can't ever seem to be able to find what I'm looking for with the Wayback machine.

I thought I also had the Eula and Ai one, but I'm not sure if I confused the Ai one with another and I probably deleted the Eula one a while back after I watched it.

Lahagra

Feb 8, 2024
It's got a plot with Miku as your sister which is weird in thinking about it, so when I watched it I just did my best to ignore that. Other than that it's an alright concept, but I would've changed a bit of what happens here and there.
I mean, the pictures were not special, the countdown was too quick, but I loved the script so much… And I didn’t have any problems with the plot and the ending… that is why i think I’m a weirdo (even if I don’t have any sister…)

GlazeGB

Jul 19, 2020
Hello, first time posting on here. I saw that the Hentirella Archive was updated with the video
The boy I used to bully for being a virgin hypnotized me and forced me to become the perfect schoogirl slut - the girls revenge, however I wanted to ask if someone has the extended version of the original joi, ( same name, but without - the girls revenge part)

Also I was looking through all the creators and I noticed that the creator " The Last Hunter" was missing some videos, I have one of the videos titled " Good Manners" so here is the link
Hope this helps.

Tagging ArmSpaghetti as it says in the main page for community uploaders

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018

I thought I also had the Eula and Ai one, but I'm not sure if I confused the Ai one with another and I probably deleted the Eula one a while back after I watched it.
Sorry but those from whom are ? Because they dont mentions the author in the video (i want to put in the correct personal folder)

Last edited:

GlazeGB

Jul 19, 2020
This is some miscellaneous stuff from Hentirella. Drive link is Video Extras like clips, pictures and other stuff for videos hope this is useful somehow to the endeavour of preserving these masterpieces / Note that this is not uploaded by me, this is directly from the Hentirella Patreon page so yeah

Mitch1128

Dec 4, 2023
Hello, first time posting on here. I saw that the Hentirella Archive was updated with the video
The boy I used to bully for being a virgin hypnotized me and forced me to become the perfect schoogirl slut - the girls revenge, however I wanted to ask if someone has the extended version of the original joi, ( same name, but without - the girls revenge part)
The original JOI was made in Feb 2023, before Hentirella started doing extended versions for the VIP tier Patreons.

Reactions: GlazeGB
Apr 21, 2024
It is done.

everything is fully uploaded and the front page is remade
im fucking cooked
theres still more to do, like get the second main mirror going
also if someone is as unhinged as me please go through all the bunkr albums and compare them to the joi database pages for those creators and see what the latest video we have from those creators are so i can get rid of all those ??? on the list
im gonna go play halo 3 and eat pizza now
i fucking earned it

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-joi-...-patreon-exclusive-siterip-2024-06-09.162414/
link to the frontpage, welcome to your new home edger's
Uhh well there my day just went...
I just used the first video after the most recent exclusive for a lot of the dates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ask me if you've got any questions. Hopefully I can stop procrastinating the more important things now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Apr 21, 2024
Uhh well there my day just went...
I just used the first video after the most recent exclusive for a lot of the dates
Amaryllis - February 19 2024 (some non Voiced versions exist that aren't on there, but no videos are entirely skipped)
BlackTantra - April 20 2024 (that's the most recent video I can find though it seems like one called Succubus HFO Evocation #1 was skipped from about a month prior due to being one of the higher tiers I believe and I'm not looking in to this anymore)
Bubble - April 23 2024 (any skipped videos are released as free at it seems full length)
Bunny Tatsumi - March 26 2024 (Seems up to date, but I am not combing through to verify each video exists on both)
Chillanime - January 10 2024 (the things missing from here are all ones that didn't use the patreon exclusive feature and as such a pretty old and possibly already made free. I don't want to make a list because I'm lazy though I know there is the alternate ending Sinon video that I sent a link for before that never ended up on there at the very least)
Classy - April 18 2024 (skipped "Taihous's gameshow" - [Edging challenge, feet, humiliation])
Cumulo - March 10 2024 (skipped fox girl gauntlet extras, with three videos there, and Tifa vs. Aerith [Final Fantasy] (Challenge, Multiple Endings))
Cutie Cat - January 3 2024 (This one is the video before due to there being two exclusives in a row and I can't see when the Christmas one was. It skips the remade version of Your Girlfriend Wants To Make A Bet that was split in to two parts, not to be confused with Your Girlfriend Wants To Make A Bet part 2 that is its own video)
DivineJoi- January 25 2024 (This one is up to date, but I don't know if anything was skipped. There is some remakes I know aren't on there, the Emilia one in particular, but those don't really change much except for readability)
Dushaman - April 28 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Eclipse - December 03 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Endless Happiness - March 05 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Enjoi - April 31 2024 (Not an exact date, but the videos on their patreon come out after a month so I sort of just went backwards from the most recent video I found on both. I feel compelled to say support them if you want as I want their videos to keep coming out after a month)
Enola - November 17 2023 (Missing [Hentai JOI] Censored Education : [Censorship - Femdom - Ruin chance] and [Hentai JOI] Robot Domination : [Multiple Endings - Femdom - Ruin chance] from before and only 1 video came out since then being [Hentai JOI] Don't Cum Challenge : [Feet- Cei- Ruin chance])
Ethereal- May 21 2024 (Missing Kiriko gives you a private tour! (Hard Breathplay, Facesitting, Ass/Pussy Worship, Teasing))
GoddessMika - May 26 2024 (Skipped a few, but they are mostly labeled as early access or seem to be partial videos as advertising for the ones already on there)
Hentirella - Jun 5 2024 (You beat me to that one, but for some reason there are more on your list then I see should be there. Possibly some skipped if you were to look on patreon, but I doubt it)
ILoveFreshSalad - April 30 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Incubus - February 21 2024 (Both languages have more than what should be there yet they all have similar names possible duplicates in there or maybe just videos not on main site)
Joifreedom - September 21 2023 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Joigang - January 31 2024 (Just my best guess I was having difficulty tracking videos for this one
Juicyjoi - April 02 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Kuro - March 08 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
Melonjoi - August 08 2023 (All the videos up to May 08 2024 are also out at their full lengths if you'd rather go with that)
MrsNuzuki - February 22 2024 (The only skipped one is You have won a date with Lamy Yukihana [FEMDOM, PRECUM, POSSIBLE CEI, MULTIPLE ENDINGS])
Ramona - May 10 2024 (Nothing to say here I'm pretty sure everything is on there up to that point)
SadieHMV - May 18 2024 (There's a lot of files you got that I can't coordinate to one video, but all the ones look accounted for. There might be some I missed though because I didn't check through Patreon)
Soxxie - June 05 2024 (I'll just take it that you've got it fully updated I'm not looking through that many videos today)
Spiritjoi - April 21 2024 (Due to all the remasters I'm not gonna double check if they are all there, but the list of exclusives is longer than what you've got so maybe something is skipped)
Sweety - May 11 2024 (Way too hecking many re-releases that I'm not gonna double check if they are all there. I think they all there, but no verification from me)
The Last Hunter - October 02 2023 (This one is pretty confusing and I'm pretty sure some are missing, but I've heard that a lot the videos are up on PH already for free, and I'm not double checking that. At the very least I'm pretty sure the date I've got is between the newest of what you've got and oldest of what you don't)
Void - May 04 2024 (I can't make heads nor tails of what it already on the list or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if something was skipped this is just the best I can figure for most recent pull from the list)
YaBoiSuccuboi - June 07 2024 (Not sure what happened, but I don't see any exclusives and as you've got up to the most recent video I just out down its release date)
Ask me if you've got any questions. Hopefully I can stop procrastinating the more important things now.
Oh heck that's a massive block of text my apologies
Hopefully that's better now

Last edited:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I see there's quite a bit of new stuff posted today, thanks guys
im pretty exhausted and ended up getting sick yesterday so I will update all this later, thankyou for the content.

Reactions: GlazeGB and Bro9988

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
I'm suprised that very few people want to see bubblejoi. Usually people go nuts for a voiced videos, but I don't think a single person has requested the new ones.

Reactions: Lahagra

Lahagra

Feb 8, 2024
I mean, the pictures were not special but I loved the script so much… And I didn’t have any problems with the plot and the ending… that is why i think I’m a weirdo (even if I don’t have any sister…)
I'm suprised that very few people want to see bubblejoi. Usually people go nuts for a voiced videos, but I don't think a single person has requested the new ones.
And that’s sad because bubblejoi voiced vids are pure gold

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
its too late now and i dont wanna redo all the links but i could have reset all the bunkr links before the main page went up to act as a sort of analytics tracking, becuase bunkr gives me analytics on views and downloads on all my albums so it would have been semi accurate for tracking demand and popularity. might still do that eventually. bubble is getting decent traction but i posted that link a while ago so there's a big margin for error there
however for all the new links, black tantra, joigang, salad, sweety, spirit, seem to be the most popular, with soxxie close behind them.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote