SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone have this video from Ethereal, both parts?
check if its in here

and dont link patreon database videos, we cant see the name only the description
just say what the video title is

also side note for lurkers, some of you may have noticed I have thread ownership now, I wont be making a new thread for reasons I will explain later. the new front page should be done and changed by next week (might take extra time) but will be incomplete as I'm still uploading some content.

Last edited:

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
I am looking for ILoveFreshSalad's videos. Old links are dead by now. May you share if you have something?

Last edited:

Wincaser

May 19, 2024
check if its in here

and dont link patreon database videos, we cant see the name only the description
just say what the video title is

also side note for lurkers, some of you may have noticed I have thread ownership now, I wont be making a new thread for reasons I will explain later. the new front page should be done and changed by next week (might take extra time) but will be incomplete as I'm still uploading some content.
thx

darklord4444

Dec 21, 2021
Anyone has a copy of purpleramenjoi videos ? Even the free ones will work considering they are all gone along with his account

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
It is done.

everything is fully uploaded and the front page is remade
im fucking cooked
theres still more to do, like get the second main mirror going
also if someone is as unhinged as me please go through all the bunkr albums and compare them to the joi database pages for those creators and see what the latest video we have from those creators are so i can get rid of all those ??? on the list
im gonna go play halo 3 and eat pizza now
i fucking earned it

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-joi-...-patreon-exclusive-siterip-2024-06-09.162414/
link to the frontpage, welcome to your new home edger's

View attachment 3721224

Overview:
"The JOI Archive" is a collection of patreon exclusive JOI videos typically ripped from featuring many creators.
This thread features a mirror list that can be watched in browser or downloaded, and a P2P torrent.

Updated: 2024-06-09
Creators: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FAQ:
For community uploaders:
For requests:
A note from the Librarian...
Please take a short moment to read this notice before continuing down to the mirror list.
This project relies on the contribution of the community for updates, it is niche and likely always will be and it is too much financial cost for one single individual to cover. If you came here looking for something and found it, please consider chipping in and updating one of our albums. See the "for uploaders" section on how to contribute, thankyou.

Mirror List:
Creators are listed in alphabetical order
Oversized mirror's - these are links for videos that are too big to fit into the normal mirror hosts
Temporary mirror's - this spot is for any F95 official uploaders or staff to add links on their own until I am able to integrate its content into the main mirrors.

if any links are broken or have missing/corrupted content please contact ArmSpaghetti

Creator nameMirror 1Mirror 2Oversized mirrorTemp mirrorLast updatedLibrarian's notes
soon™???
soon™
???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™
???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
HentaiAnimeJoi (Defunct) ???
soon™2024-06-05
soon™???

soon™???
soon™
???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™
???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
soon™???
MISC
(?) ???

Legacy Mirrors:

Legacy Torrent

Thankyou to everyone who contributed videos and content prior to the archive project and all those going forward, this wouldn't be possible without you.
You have my love and gratitude <3

Apr 21, 2024
It is done.

im fucking cooked
also if someone is as unhinged as me please go through all the bunkr albums and compare them to the joi database pages for those creators and see what the latest video we have from those creators are so i can get rid of all those ??? on the list
i fucking earned it

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-joi-...-patreon-exclusive-siterip-2024-06-09.162414/
I can probably do that at some point, but it'll take me a few weeks as I know some of them skip some videos (due to tiers and stuff like that) and I'd want to include those as a mention for that. If someone else wants to do it though go ahead and I can check skipped videos slowly over time.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I can probably do that at some point, but it'll take me a few weeks as I know some of them skip some videos (due to tiers and stuff like that) and I'd want to include those as a mention for that. If someone else wants to do it though go ahead and I can check skipped videos slowly over time.
anything helps, even just the date of the newest video we have from each album would be a lot of help if making a full list of every missing exclusive is too much work.

Memetime25

Jan 24, 2024
It is done.

im fucking cooked
i fucking earned it

Thanks for all the work collecting everything. It looks good. I will prob go look through and help see whats missing when i get a chance. A few quick things I did notice quickly going through it.

EnolaJoi was not included. There were at least 2 vids posted here:
Some of Enola was posted here already. but in case you missed it. pixeldrain(dot)com/l/5vLE3PKt
BubbleJoi is listed in the creator section but is not listed on the table with the video link
MrsNuzuki video link instead goes to the bunker for sweety

It might be helpful to include a note for Divine that all the videos titled 1a, 2a, 3a etc. are the summer waifu challenge series to make things a bit easier
Same for Spirit vids with the bad file names:
1.5: Premature Ejaculation Training with Mommy remastered + voiced
2.5: Impossible Succubus Quest remastered + voiced
3.4: Jerking off with Astolfo your personal femboy
4: Mommy plays a roulette game with your cock
video_ebbfffac0ab4bd9318e2b630: Mommy plays a roulette game with your cock remastered + voiced

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote