SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Henriantor

Sep 5, 2023
That's all I have. I had all the patreon videos up to and including May 2023. But, as I found out today (I didn't watch all of them) some were damaged when downloading (I don't know why, but the video player crashed when playing them), so not everything is there. IMO, the content is not worth even 5 euros :/ It's like a mentally retarded kid trying to dominate you
how do i download one of the files properly im scared i might get a virus from it

reelobaruk

Nov 12, 2023
how do i download one of the files properly im scared i might get a virus from it
If you think that .mp4 files are infected, this content is definitely for you :) All jokes aside, in the torrent client you can choose how many files to download, and then use the without playing them. But I think it's pretty hard to get viruses through video files (if you run them using a video player), they just won't run. There must be some vulnerability in the video player for this to work, I think. But you know, fuck it, just disconnect the internet cable, then there will be no viruses 100%.

Reactions: Davide Picerno

Henriantor

Sep 5, 2023
this content is definitely for you :) All jokes aside, in the torrent client you can choose how many files to download, and then use the without playing them. But I think it's pretty hard to get viruses through video files (if you run them using a video player), they just won't run. There must be some vulnerability in the video player for this to work, I think. But you know, fuck it
the link takes me to piratebay, is that not like a site where u can get a virus if ur not careful

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
If anyone can update Soxxie's albums on Bunkr, they would be a hero
Would also be nice to someone have that set up so we can get updates without redownloading the whole priate (if it even gets updated) like with the recent chika one.

PatJanII

Jan 25, 2022
Is it possible to get a bunkrr of these. I don’t believe I can run a torrent from my phone
There is an app in play store called "flud" and it lets you download torrents on ur phone.

I'll try to post all of them on bunkrr when i'll download all of them.

Reactions: Ok17726

Smirkalert

Aug 1, 2023
There is an app in play store called "flud" and it lets you download torrents on ur phone.

I'll try to post all of them on bunkrr when i'll download all of them.
Torrents are not a problem, it's accessing piratebay that's the issue. My country blocked it so I'm looking for alternative sites without resorting to vpn

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote