SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Unprogress

Jun 19, 2019
if it were not so damn expensive subbing to the creators ( up to 15? euros or more ) i'd happily pay some of them. Its just not worth more than 3 Euro per creator lol

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Hoping for mrsnuzuki's SAO video. Wanted to try to sub but bruh slots are out. Hope someone can share.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry sin i know you are in this post but i need to ask, anyone have the new cajoi video?

reelobaruk

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone have access to the patreon videos available on ? I'm specifically looking for the Soxxie Joi patreon exclusives but the site has a bunch of patreon exclusive videos.
I'll post a torrent with all the videos from his patreon today

reelobaruk

Nov 12, 2023
Thanks. Do you have other ones?
That's all I have. I had all the patreon videos up to and including May 2023. But, as I found out today (I didn't watch all of them) some were damaged (I only uploaded the working ones) when downloading (I don't know why, but the video player crashed when playing them), so not everything is there. IMO, the content is not worth even 5 euros :/ It's like a mentally retarded kid trying to dominate you

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote