SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
So any progress on finding those ones i requested? if links dont work maybe try writing a post in peoples profile?

MastersPipe

Jan 4, 2018
There is a new competitor called MelonJOI, they even voice some of their videos for an enhanced experience. Wonder if someone can upload them.

gisdguv657

Jun 4, 2023
Sorry it seems I can't post links.
If I recall correctly, you need to have posted at least 3 messages to send links. In theory, if you send 1 more message, then you will get to 3, and then you will be able to send links. (at lest that was the case for me)

Nov 24, 2017
If I recall correctly, you need to have posted at least 3 messages to send links. In theory, if you send 1 more message, then you will get to 3, and then you will be able to send links. (at lest that was the case for me)
Or he could have spelled it with spaces, like "www . google . com" just as an example

glazlemons

Oct 5, 2020
I second Jimpicken's request. If anyone has Spiritjoi's personal succubus video I would much appreciate it if you could send it my way

SHaD0W_S1aSH3R

Jun 27, 2023
Don't mind me, also looking for Spiritjoi videos. Found the full, voiced version of Premature Ejaculation Training on Xvideos, won't let me post links yet.

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
And if possible i would like Joifreedoms Succubus prision video But i Mostly want Spiritjois Voiced Personal succubus video thanks

Oct 31, 2020
And if possible i would like Joifreedoms Succubus prision video But i Mostly want Spiritjois Voiced Personal succubus video thanks
I have Joi Freedoms Succubus Prison, grabbed it before the MEGA link died.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have Personal Succubus unfortunately. They don't seem to upload to MEGA or any other site, so we're out of luck unless someone who is subscribed to the patreon reposts it, or a way to bypass the joi database paywall, which seems unlikely. It's a shame how many JOI videos are locked behind paywalls now.

If anyone is holding on to any links/file reuploads/etc then please post or DM them, especially voiced ones.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote