SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018

This should be it
should probably mention this at least once but akirabox does display your accounts first/last name under anything you upload and share.
I hope you all have been using pseudonyms and those aren't your real names.

when I made my account it just wanted a username but i see that all new accounts require a first and last name as well, I feel like I shouldn't need to say this but just incase, please do not use real personal information when dealing with piracy, its kind of illegal you know?

Edit: this wasn't directed at you specifically CALCALATOR moreso just a "FYI" for everyone using akirabox, thankyou for the soxxie update

Last edited:

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024

This should be it
Nice sharing kind sir. (Just me typing names out in case someone will be searching for them).
SoxxieJOI
1. Nicole Demara is Your Slutty Tsundere, who You Happen to Owe a Debt to! (ZZZ_Zenless Zone Zero) [Breathplay, Edging, Tsundere, Paizuri, Blowjob, Multiple Cumshots, Creampie, Post Orgasm Torture]
2. Viper Goes AFK to feed her Crippling Cum Addiction (using you). (Valorant) [Impossible breathplay, Femdom, Facesitting, (implied) bondage restraints, creampie]
3. Rosaria is Disgusted by Your Loyalty, Though She Rewards you with her Thick Ass! (Genshin impact) [Marathon_Impossible breathplay, smotherbox, femdom, punishment, ass_pussy worship]
7. Marin Kitagawa is so Excited to Fuck Another Man for You! (My Dress Up Darling) [Cuckolding, Humiliation, Femdom, CEI, Self Facial]
5. Kaede Akamatsu Strips Down for Your Information! (Danganronpa) [Multiple Edges, Strip Teasing, Blowjob, Facial]
12. Ereshkigal Wants to be Bred, Just not by Your Pathetic Cock. (Fate Grand Order) [Cuckolding, Femdom, Edging, Degrading, Ruined Orgasm]
4. Booty Call with Hayasaka Ai. (Love is War) [Blowjob, Paizuri, Creampie, Multiple cum points, Post orgasm torture]
10. Boosette’s Shyness Won’t Stop Her From Smothering You! (Mario Bros.) [Breathplay, Breast Smothering, Femdom, BJ_Titfuck, Face Sitting, Yandere]
6. Gangbang At Morgan's and You're Invited... Just not involved. (Fate Grand Order)[NTR, Gangbang, Bukkake, Humiliation, CEI]
11. Worshiping Meru in the Middle of the Night! (Meru the Succubus) - [Extreme Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Choking you while she’s riding you]
3. Iono’s Stream Ends Early to Get Bred by You! (Pokémon) [femdom, paizuri, breeding, creampie]
14. Freedive Training With Sakura Futaba (Persona 5) [Training With Futaba, Breathplay, Endurance, Small Breasts,Teasing, Encouragement]
13. Nino and Miku Nakano Have Different Ways of Showing Affection (Quintessential Quintuplets) (sisters fighting over who's the better lover)[Breathplay, Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Degrading, Praise, Blowjob, Facefuck]
16. Lara Croft's Newest Treasure (Which is your face)! (Tomb Raider) [Breathplay Marathon, Facesitting, Empty Holds, Headscissor]
15. Olivia Won’t Let You Give Up! (Fire Emblem) [Breathplay, endurance, try not to cum, femdom]
17. Kai’sa’s Exclusive VIP Guest (it’s you…). (League of legends) [facesitting, ass worship, breathplay, kda, handjob, multiple cum points]
8. Tharja’s Fulfills Your Deepest Desires! (Fire Emblem) - [Femdom, Edging, Cuckold, Blowjob, BBC, Blacked]

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
Full list:
1. Tharja's Fulfills Your Deepest Desires! (Fire Emblem) - [Femdom, Edging, Cuckold, Blowjob, BBC, Blacked]

2. Kai'sa's Exclusive VIP Guest (it's you...). (League of legends) [facesitting, ass worship, breathplay, kda, handjob, multiple cum points]

3. Olivia Won't Let You Give Up! (Fire Emblem) [Breathplay, endurance, try not to cum, femdom]

4. Lara Croft's Newest Treasure (Which is your face)! (Tomb Raider) [Breathplay Marathon, Facesitting, Empty Holds, Headscissor]

5. Nino and Miku Nakano Have Different Ways of Showing Affection (Quintessential Quintuplets) (sisters fighting over who's the better lover) [Breathplay, Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Degrading, Praise, Blowjob, Facefuck]

6. Freedive Training With Sakura Futaba (Persona 5) [Training With Futaba, Breathplay, Endurance, Small Breasts,Teasing, Encouragement]

7. Iono's Stream Ends Early to Get Bred by You! (Pokémon) [femdom, paizuri, breeding, creampie]

8. Worshiping Meru in the Middle of the Night! (Meru the Succubus) - [Extreme Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Choking you while she's riding you]

9. Gangbang at Morgan's and You're Invited... Just not involved. (Fate Grand Order)[NTR, Gangbang, Bukkake, Humiliation, CEI]

10. Boosette's Shyness Won't Stop Her From Smothering You! (Mario Bros.) [Breathplay, Breast Smothering, Femdom, BJ/Titfuck, Face Sitting, Yandere]

11. Booty Call with Hayasaka Ai. (Love is War) [Blowjob, Paizuri, Creampie, Multiple cum points, Post orgasm torture]

12. Ereshkigal Wants to be Bred, Just not by Your Pathetic Cock. (Fate Grand Order) [Cuckolding, Femdom, Edging, Degrading, Ruined Orgasm]

13. Kaede Akamatsu Strips Down for Your Information! (Danganronpa) [Multiple Edges, Strip Teasing, Blowjob, Facial]

14. Marin Kitagawa is so Excited to Fuck Another Man for You! (My Dress Up Darling) [Cuckolding, Humiliation, Femdom, CEI, Self Facial]

15. Rosaria is Disgusted by Your Loyalty, Though She Rewards you with her Thick Ass! (Genshin impact) [Marathon/Impossible breathplay, smotherbox, femdom, punishment, ass/pussy worship]

16. Nicole Demara is Your Slutty Tsundere, who You Happen to Owe a Debt to! (ZZZ/Zenless Zone Zero) [Breathplay, Edging, Tsundere, Paizuri, Blowjob, Multiple Cumshots, Creampie, Post Orgasm Torture]

17. Viper Goes AFK to feed her Crippling Cum Addiction (using you). (Valorant) [Impossible breathplay, Femdom, Facesitting, (implied) bondage restraints, creampie]

Anything not listed is either public already, or published after this post

Edit - Added Viper vid 15/08/24
the CALCALATOR has posted all 17 of these :D

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
2024-08-16:
CONTENT(v2.3)

- 17 New SoxxieJOI Thankyou @CALCALATOR
- 1 New CreamySteamer Thankyou @Zeta the magnet warrior
- 5+ New Sweetyjoi Gift from the librarian <3
- 1 New ILoveFreshSalad Thankyou @Zeta the magnet warrior
- 10+ New EnjoiANIME Thankyou @Zeta the magnet warrior
- 1 New BubbleBebe Thankyou @Zeta the magnet warrior
THREAD
- revamped Sweetyjoi archive
- EnjoiANIME archive wiped to remove free content & revamped
This is just the content changelog, im still working on akira port and other stuff, just want to get the content out the door.
also yes I did rename the sweetyjoi femboy vids to transfem (I might have been slightly intoxicated), and yes I do realize the irony of complaining about wrong filenames and then intentionally renaming files for a dumb reason but I'm doubling down, I will die on this hill. (Bridget fr is a transfem though, go read the lore if you care, not a femboy, never was)

hirakoGOATshinji

Jun 13, 2024
This is just the content changelog, im still working on akira port and other stuff, just want to get the content out the door.
also yes I did rename the sweetyjoi femboy vids to transfem (I might have been slightly intoxicated), and yes I do realize the irony of complaining about wrong filenames and then intentionally renaming files for a dumb reason but I'm doubling down, I will die on this hill. (Bridget fr is a transfem though, go read the lore if you care, not a femboy, never was)
Idk why but the EnjoiAnine Rukia JOI is incomplete...

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes