SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 21, 2024
Apologies, didn't see ArmSpaghetti's post mentioning you until after I sent the reply
Don't worry about it. If it's a creator you enjoy or just trying to be helpful I have no issues if I have to do less. In fact if it's a creator someone enjoys I'd rather just leave the task of checking what is missing to them as I'm just doing it to make sure it gets done.

Reactions: ecchiskecchi6

Jaxowix

Nov 6, 2023
Some akirabox links seem to be down/result in a 404:
  • BlackTantra
  • DivineJOI
  • EnolaJOI
  • JOIGang
  • MistressYumiko
  • SadieHMVs
  • Meliodas (fanmade link works)
(I tested all akirabox links to be sure)

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Some akirabox links seem to be down/result in a 404:
  • BlackTantra
  • DivineJOI
  • EnolaJOI
  • JOIGang
  • MistressYumiko
  • SadieHMVs
  • Meliodas (fanmade link works)
(I tested all akirabox links to be sure)
Yes all the oversize akira links were delisted, its part of the port im doing moving everything to akira and "retiring" bunkr as its a less functional file host in comparison ever since akirabox added a in browser media player. they will be removed from the thread in the upcoming update sometime in the next 24 hours, you can use the pixeldrain mirror's in the meantime.

The bunkr albums will still be maintained and updated but akirabox will be the primary file host mirror going forward.
my main issue with bunkr is the clunky and very limited GUI, i cannot organize files whatsoever and its a nightmare sometimes. akirabox is much cleaner, faster, and at least has folders with subfolders making organization possible. not to mention arguably better bandwidth speeds

as for those who will complain about more ads on akira than bunkr, you still aren't using a adblocker?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes