SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

idkwtfuck

Mar 14, 2024
again, anytime there are funscripts for someone they will always be inthe "extra's" bunkr, if they arent or there is no extra's bunkr it means there are no funscripts. atm I only have funscripts for joigang anyway.

there is a status page for bunkr servers. it gives you link on the same page and says so in the error as well
whatever files you are trying to access were likely on the milkshake server which completely broke so I have no timeframe for you on when that would be back, you would need to ask TACO, the guy who runs bunkr.

if you tell me what albums are affected by this I can make them priority in the akirabox port im working on. theres likely quite a few as I upload to milkshake pretty often.
the
Ai-Hayasaka-discovers-your-true-nature-part-2--Love-is-war from ethereal joi seems to be under maintenance fr a while

LorenceT

Formerly 'Groundage'
Feb 3, 2022
Hello. Soxxie released a video a week ago featuring Rosaria, and I was wondering if anyone has it or can grab it for me.
Link to video:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Sweetyjoi archive is going through a revamp, there will be no files for around 2-3 days while I re upload everything
along with the new succubus series. upon purchasing this I realized there were quite a few problems like early access vids being labeled exclusive and bad filenames, I cant be fucked to go through it all manually and see what's right and wrong so I just nuked it and am rebuilding the whole thing from the current JOI db files.

Blow me, I refuse to spread bad data once I know about it. you can all wait a couple days.
also zeta threw some enjoi and salad stuff at me, that will come in the same update.

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
(Requesting if available) HoloJOI - seems to be mostly [edging, game as tags] for now.
Wonder if anyone has access to their patron versions. The public versions are just 10mins shorter than the patron. Game mechanics JOI always seems interesting

ecchiskecchi6

Dec 18, 2023
What are we missing from Soxxie? Apart from what’s listed in front page. I think I can get it all
EDIT: ALL HAVE BEEN ADDED BY CALCALATOR (thank you for your service o7)
Full list:
1. Tharja's Fulfills Your Deepest Desires! (Fire Emblem) - [Femdom, Edging, Cuckold, Blowjob, BBC, Blacked]

2. Kai'sa's Exclusive VIP Guest (it's you...). (League of legends) [facesitting, ass worship, breathplay, kda, handjob, multiple cum points]

3. Olivia Won't Let You Give Up! (Fire Emblem) [Breathplay, endurance, try not to cum, femdom]

4. Lara Croft's Newest Treasure (Which is your face)! (Tomb Raider) [Breathplay Marathon, Facesitting, Empty Holds, Headscissor]

5. Nino and Miku Nakano Have Different Ways of Showing Affection (Quintessential Quintuplets) (sisters fighting over who's the better lover) [Breathplay, Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Degrading, Praise, Blowjob, Facefuck]

6. Freedive Training With Sakura Futaba (Persona 5) [Training With Futaba, Breathplay, Endurance, Small Breasts,Teasing, Encouragement]

7. Iono's Stream Ends Early to Get Bred by You! (Pokémon) [femdom, paizuri, breeding, creampie]

8. Worshiping Meru in the Middle of the Night! (Meru the Succubus) - [Extreme Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Choking you while she's riding you]

9. Gangbang at Morgan's and You're Invited... Just not involved. (Fate Grand Order)[NTR, Gangbang, Bukkake, Humiliation, CEI]

10. Boosette's Shyness Won't Stop Her From Smothering You! (Mario Bros.) [Breathplay, Breast Smothering, Femdom, BJ/Titfuck, Face Sitting, Yandere]

11. Booty Call with Hayasaka Ai. (Love is War) [Blowjob, Paizuri, Creampie, Multiple cum points, Post orgasm torture]

12. Ereshkigal Wants to be Bred, Just not by Your Pathetic Cock. (Fate Grand Order) [Cuckolding, Femdom, Edging, Degrading, Ruined Orgasm]

13. Kaede Akamatsu Strips Down for Your Information! (Danganronpa) [Multiple Edges, Strip Teasing, Blowjob, Facial]

14. Marin Kitagawa is so Excited to Fuck Another Man for You! (My Dress Up Darling) [Cuckolding, Humiliation, Femdom, CEI, Self Facial]

15. Rosaria is Disgusted by Your Loyalty, Though She Rewards you with her Thick Ass! (Genshin impact) [Marathon/Impossible breathplay, smotherbox, femdom, punishment, ass/pussy worship]

16. Nicole Demara is Your Slutty Tsundere, who You Happen to Owe a Debt to! (ZZZ/Zenless Zone Zero) [Breathplay, Edging, Tsundere, Paizuri, Blowjob, Multiple Cumshots, Creampie, Post Orgasm Torture]

17. Viper Goes AFK to feed her Crippling Cum Addiction (using you). (Valorant) [Impossible breathplay, Femdom, Facesitting, (implied) bondage restraints, creampie]

Anything not listed is either public already, or published after this post

Edit - Added Viper vid 15/08/24
Edit - Message saying all have been added

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024
Full list:
1. Tharja's Fulfills Your Deepest Desires! (Fire Emblem) - [Femdom, Edging, Cuckold, Blowjob, BBC, Blacked]

2. Kai'sa's Exclusive VIP Guest (it's you...). (League of legends) [facesitting, ass worship, breathplay, kda, handjob, multiple cum points]

3. Olivia Won't Let You Give Up! (Fire Emblem) [Breathplay, endurance, try not to cum, femdom]

4. Lara Croft's Newest Treasure (Which is your face)! (Tomb Raider) [Breathplay Marathon, Facesitting, Empty Holds, Headscissor]

5. Nino and Miku Nakano Have Different Ways of Showing Affection (Quintessential Quintuplets) (sisters fighting over who's the better lover) [Breathplay, Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Degrading, Praise, Blowjob, Facefuck]

6. Freedive Training With Sakura Futaba (Persona 5) [Training With Futaba, Breathplay, Endurance, Small Breasts,Teasing, Encouragement]

7. Iono's Stream Ends Early to Get Bred by You! (Pokémon) [femdom, paizuri, breeding, creampie]

8. Worshiping Meru in the Middle of the Night! (Meru the Succubus) - [Extreme Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Choking you while she's riding you]

9. Gangbang at Morgan's and You're Invited... Just not involved. (Fate Grand Order)[NTR, Gangbang, Bukkake, Humiliation, CEI]

10. Boosette's Shyness Won't Stop Her From Smothering You! (Mario Bros.) [Breathplay, Breast Smothering, Femdom, BJ/Titfuck, Face Sitting, Yandere]

11. Booty Call with Hayasaka Ai. (Love is War) [Blowjob, Paizuri, Creampie, Multiple cum points, Post orgasm torture]

12. Ereshkigal Wants to be Bred, Just not by Your Pathetic Cock. (Fate Grand Order) [Cuckolding, Femdom, Edging, Degrading, Ruined Orgasm]

13. Kaede Akamatsu Strips Down for Your Information! (Danganronpa) [Multiple Edges, Strip Teasing, Blowjob, Facial]

14. Marin Kitagawa is so Excited to Fuck Another Man for You! (My Dress Up Darling) [Cuckolding, Humiliation, Femdom, CEI, Self Facial]

15. Rosaria is Disgusted by Your Loyalty, Though She Rewards you with her Thick Ass! (Genshin impact) [Marathon/Impossible breathplay, smotherbox, femdom, punishment, ass/pussy worship]

16. Nicole Demara is Your Slutty Tsundere, who You Happen to Owe a Debt to! (ZZZ/Zenless Zone Zero) [Breathplay, Edging, Tsundere, Paizuri, Blowjob, Multiple Cumshots, Creampie, Post Orgasm Torture]

Anything not listed is either public already, or published after this post
Looks good to me.
A time for me to be useful only for someone to beat me to it. Oh well.

Reactions: ArmSpaghetti
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes