SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Clako

Jul 6, 2022
EnjoiANIME posted 17 new videos since the last update. His subscription costs 15$ per month. His latest videos contains characters from blue archive, genshin, hsr, and some different animes. If someone can share the latest videos with us it would be awesome, thanks.

hill-2000

Feb 3, 2022
bunkr is currently going through server maintenance and some files periodically go offline, im not sure if that's what you are referring to, they should be back soon.
oh i think thats what it is, it said that for me for a few days so far, maybe its because im on bunkr around the same time consistently. ig i gotta go on earlier

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
ArmSpaghetti i know i already ask this but i look in each "Librarians Note" Section of each creator and i don't find some relative information about funscripts in the list you have (I know that JOIGang has his funscripts listed on bunkr i think) but could be possible in the tags section you can add a "funscript" tag to let us know if the creator has some funscripts on it?

Aside of that i starting to learn how to create funscripts with some help of users from Eroscripts page so my main focus will be create funscripts entirely for JOI videos because we lack a lot of that content and really i want to experience a lot of JOIs with the handy.

Im already new in this so maybe in like 1 or 2 months maybe i post some funscripts for the ones who have the handy can test it and give me some feedback...

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Cymepku2019 and 246

hill-2000

Feb 3, 2022
bunkr is currently going through server maintenance and some files periodically go offline, im not sure if that's what you are referring to, they should be back soon.
how long are the server maintenance normally. for some reason it says server maintenance for me all the time, ive tried opening the videos so many times at different times and days. ive tried using vpns as well thinking location might be the issue but its not the case. it was working 2 weeks ago for me

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
ArmSpaghetti i know i already ask this but i look in each "Librarians Note" Section of each creator and i don't find some relative information about funscripts in the list you have (I know that JOIGang has his funscripts listed on bunkr i think) but could be possible in the tags section you can add a "funscript" tag to let us know if the creator has some funscripts on it?

Aside of that i starting to learn how to create funscripts with some help of users from Eroscripts page so my main focus will be create funscripts entirely for JOI videos because we lack a lot of that content and really i want to experience a lot of JOIs with the handy.

Im already new in this so maybe in like 1 or 2 months maybe i post some funscripts for the ones who have the handy can test it and give me some feedback...

Thanks in advance!
again, anytime there are funscripts for someone they will always be inthe "extra's" bunkr, if they arent or there is no extra's bunkr it means there are no funscripts. atm I only have funscripts for joigang anyway.
how long are the server maintenance normally. for some reason it says server maintenance for me all the time, ive tried opening the videos so many times at different times and days. ive tried using vpns as well thinking location might be the issue but its not the case. it was working 2 weeks ago for me
there is a status page for bunkr servers. it gives you link on the same page and says so in the error as well
whatever files you are trying to access were likely on the milkshake server which completely broke so I have no timeframe for you on when that would be back, you would need to ask TACO, the guy who runs bunkr.

if you tell me what albums are affected by this I can make them priority in the akirabox port im working on. theres likely quite a few as I upload to milkshake pretty often.

nsfw004

Feb 28, 2024
There was a JOI named

But it dissapeared from PH.
Does someone know the creator or if the video is somewhere i cant seem to find it

Apr 21, 2024
There was a JOI named

But it dissapeared from PH.
Does someone know the creator or if the video is somewhere i cant seem to find it
Yo someone looking for the same video.
I've been looking on and off for the past couple months.
I've found the original PH link if that's helpful, but the link itself is dead from the purge.
Every other link I've seen was just an embed of the PH video.
Basically I've gotten nowhere and anything anyone else figures out let me know.
Best I've got other than the links is a list to a whole bunch of data from different videos that I'll see if I can get a creator from it.

hill-2000

Feb 3, 2022
again, anytime there are funscripts for someone they will always be inthe "extra's" bunkr, if they arent or there is no extra's bunkr it means there are no funscripts. atm I only have funscripts for joigang anyway.

there is a status page for bunkr servers. it gives you link on the same page and says so in the error as well
whatever files you are trying to access were likely on the milkshake server which completely broke so I have no timeframe for you on when that would be back, you would need to ask TACO, the guy who runs bunkr.

if you tell me what albums are affected by this I can make them priority in the akirabox port im working on. theres likely quite a few as I upload to milkshake pretty often.
for blacktantra, the first 2 videos (sort by last upload) work now, but the rest are down. the others seem to be working for me at least (only checked like 4 other bunkr albums)

hirakoGOATshinji

Jun 13, 2024
EnjoiANIME posted 17 new videos since the last update. His subscription costs 15$ per month. His latest videos contains characters from blue archive, genshin, hsr, and some different animes. If someone can share the latest videos with us it would be awesome, thanks.
I am at vacation but i will upload some new stuff in about a week.

Reactions: EdgyUsername11

nsfw004

Feb 28, 2024
Yo someone looking for the same video.
I've been looking on and off for the past couple months.
I've found the original PH link if that's helpful, but the link itself is dead from the purge.
Every other link I've seen was just an embed of the PH video.
Basically I've gotten nowhere and anything anyone else figures out let me know.
Best I've got other than the links is a list to a whole bunch of data from different videos that I'll see if I can get a creator from it.
Tell me if you find something pls

mzyes98

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone has Ilovefreshsalad's new Ellen joe vid?
Here's the link to the video:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes