SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Chocolatecafe

Jan 11, 2023
Some Waifuzonejoi stuff
Also tell me your thoughts on this thing.
Y'all interested in winning this or nah?
U think u can add the missing videos ? Example : "You look so confused but curious... you just want to stick it in and enjoy~♪" (Kinda gay but Astolfo :3, teasing, blowjob, AI art)", Would you like to join us for bath time, sir?" (Tatsumaki, Makima, Shuten) (corrupt brats, AI art)',...

Reactions: DrakoZolander

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Some Waifuzonejoi stuff

Im not kind of interested in some socks of some random dude tbh xDDDD even if i win it the delivery to my country will be a pain in the ass for all the stupid things you need to check each time a package come in customs Q_Q...

And i don't know if it were something else maybe i could be interested xDDD...

Like an Onahole of her pu**y or some lubes from her "juices" thats could be a really cool present to contest (?).

What do you mean by commitment? it's kinda hard to be commited to voice acting for a JOI without sounding like a whore, do you have an example of a VA that doesn't do that?
About your request i don't have a VA wich didn't sound as a whore im just saying that could be great like if the creators knew like a "normal" girl or something like that could be awesome despite to hear all the time the same VA's...

Aside of that the AI Voices are really great in a way as the ones Blacktantra use (not when they gigling).

If i like to hear like a normal girl talking to my ears without beign a VA could be like a Russian / Ukranian / Romanian part of europe girls who talk in english, that accent really turns me on sometimes (if the girl have a really good pronounciation not a novice kind of girl)... Maybe some French's too could be interesting... Nothing from Japan nothing from Asia or relatives even from Latin America because those accents are much more better listened in the mother tongue than in english.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024
Some Waifuzonejoi stuff
I'm glad the Fubuki one finally got added I've been hoping to see it since it first came out
The whole sock thing made me laugh thinking that if it works they really know their audience, but personally I just don't care enough for it.

Oct 31, 2020
Some Waifuzonejoi stuff
This is by far one of the strangest things I've ever seen come out of one of these. I get people like feet but this is something else entirely, but... it's free, I guess? More power to anyone who is really into that I suppose.

With that being said, to me it still seems a way more normal thing to be into than whatever the hell the appeal of cuck/NTR is lmfao.

(and keep up the good work, Zeta! )

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes