SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

•••

Mar 26, 2021
This may not be the best place to ask, but I'm going to be anyway.

For those of you who consume JOIs where you have to use your anus, are you able to have an orgasm as described in the video? For example, in the Hentirella videos, towards the end, the video tells you to have an assgasm. I've been trying for a long time to achieve an orgasm with just anal stimulation, and I use the JOIs almost as a guide to achieve this. I've never had great success at it, and I'd like to get some tips or points of view from people on similar journeys.
I've studied and experimented a lot on the subject (I've been trying for around two years, and I've read Reddit guides on the subject), and I believe my problem is related to the fact that I become impatient, that is, I want to have the orgasm, but I still need to dedicate more time. From what I've read, it takes a long time to reach orgasm, at least the first time, and since I practically only consume JOIs, it gets complicated. With all the JOIs with anal I've tried, I get close to the end, and I'm still a long way from achieving the final orgasm.

In short, any tips to help me finish anal JOIs as they suggest, or some suggestions of JOIs that made you have an orgasm? Thanks for your attention, and I apologize if I asked this in the wrong place.

1. Yes. There is very little advice to give, you really have to just try stuff and see what works for you. For example, I need hard and rough (like really rough), other people need the opposite. Just like anything related to sex, a lot of it is mental stimulation.

2. Most of hentirella's videos have terrible consistency: the toy sizes, progression, ... just don't add up. I can understand you're not having an orgasm with those. Look for the "Anal Instructions by Analana" video, it's not hentai but I think it's very good buildup etc to try have your first orgasm.

3. Some people ejaculate and some do not. You can have an orgasm without ejaculation, they're not the same thing, so don't focus on that. If it's expected you ejaculate, just ignore the creator's expectation.

Last edited:

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018

For those of you who consume JOIs where you have to use your anus, are you able to have an orgasm as described in the video? For example, in the Hentirella videos, towards the end, the video tells you to have an assgasm. I've been trying for a long time to achieve an orgasm with just anal stimulation, and I use the JOIs almost as a guide to achieve this. I've never had great success at it, and I'd like to get some tips or points of view from people on similar journeys.
I've studied and experimented a lot on the subject (I've been trying for around two years, and I've read Reddit guides on the subject), and I believe my problem is related to the fact that I become impatient, that is, I want to have the orgasm, but I still need to dedicate more time. From what I've read, it takes a long time to reach orgasm, at least the first time, and since I practically only consume JOIs, it gets complicated. With all the JOIs with anal I've tried, I get close to the end, and I'm still a long way from achieving the final orgasm.

In short, any tips to help me finish anal JOIs as they suggest, or some suggestions of JOIs that made you have an orgasm? Thanks for your attention, and I apologize if I asked this in the wrong place.
Like dots (...) say, for me hapen the same when in BlackTantra videos says "you should be leaking a lot of precum" or in the CEI training of one creator that post months ago tell to eat your precum... I never leak precum and when they said to be doing that kind of thing really turns me down because i think im doing something wrong or something...

So yeah you should find first your material and the pace (or spot?) to fully stimulate your phrostate (sorry if i misspelled that word) because the anal orgasms its reachead when you poke yours phrostate with the dildo or the plug...

What i can tell you as a "personal experience" is that a girl like 10 years ago massage me the phrostate while she's doing me a blowjob in a way that i have the most intense and mindblowing orgasms of my life with her because was really weird like i was feeling anything and then in a moment i have like a huge urge to blow my load when she was doing that (i really miss that :'( ) ...

And some days ago i tried to use a tiny plug that my gf has to stimulate while i was fapping with a Fap Hero and i find it pleasurable but i thought that maybe i need a bigger one because i can't achive arousal when i was "penetrating" me with it... But for me doing this it is a lot of mental pain (i was vi***ted) when i was young so for me im not really in the mood to fap or try "hardcore" stuff as GoddessMika or Hentirella create (what i like of hentirella its that the guy put beats like a Fap Hero so i always think it about one of those instead to playing it with my ass).

Last edited:

•••

Mar 26, 2021
Like dots (...) say, for me hapen the same when in BlackTantra videos says "you should be leaking a lot of precum" or in the CEI training of one creator that post months ago tell to eat your precum... I never leak precum and when they said to be doing that kind of thing really turns me down because i think im doing something wrong or something...

So yeah you should find first your material and the pace (or spot?) to fully stimulate your phrostate (sorry if i misspelled that word) because the anal orgasms its reachead when you poke yours phrostate with the dildo or the plug...
I think it's not just about prostate, what I keep see coming back when people give advice is: focus prostate, used lots of lube, avoid pain. While I still have absolutely no clue where my prostate would possibly be, using less lube creates more friction and can feel better, and avoid pain well that's just obvious (although some pain can feel good, as long as you know what you're doing). So none of that is bad advice it's just pretty subjective.

I agree with the leaking example, pretty sure a lot of creators don't understand everything they're putting in their videos themselves, which results in weird expectations (it is not easy making videos for other people though so can't blame them, just an observation).

PS: Goddess Mika is my favorite creator by far, I love hardcore content, they're really good at it, and their videos actually make sense, never seen any weird expectations or big inconsistencies.

Fists

Aug 21, 2024

I just imagine someone else doing it and masturbate normally haha, but I imagine that it's because you're not taking your time, you'd be shocked at how much of a difference it makes, like sure it takes longer to feel good but it feels so much better to not rush it

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes