SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Saryone22

May 15, 2024
What's the appeal of censorship in a joi for those into it? I like the voice acting in "Azur Lane Gacha Series - Prinz Eugen" along with the humiliation, gangbang, & NTR kinks but never really understood censorship what do you like about not seeing things beyond just an extension of humiliation? Just trying to understand how to enjoy it better / start a discussion

•••

Mar 26, 2021
What's the appeal of censorship in a joi for those into it? I like the voice acting in "Azur Lane Gacha Series - Prinz Eugen" along with the humiliation, gangbang, & NTR kinks but never really understood censorship what do you like about not seeing things beyond just an extension of humiliation? Just trying to understand how to enjoy it better / start a discussion
For censorship, it's not my favorite kink but over time I started to like it if done well. It's just an extension of degradation, like many kinks it'd just be annoying if it were like that all the time though. I like when the content is very degrading, it's not real and temporary after all. This is related to what I said about it being done well, it's very noticeable when degradation is made out of passion and understanding (good) rather than hate or indifference (bad).

MajklHajky

Jul 6, 2020
Do you have the full version?

Reactions: NezuTxT

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
For me the Censorship its one of the best "Girl Stuff" that happen nowdays like... I don't know if you frecuent like Snapchat or Telegram where all the sluts in there ("normal girls") posts Snaps of them showing the ass her tits or do "slutty poses or faces" and then when you want to flash something to her or talk to her she inmediatly rejects you saying "you are a faggot or she only do it for fun".

Well this is the same like you are unable to "enjoy" her "full explendid body" or you are not allowed to experiment the pleasure that "others" could because "you are a loser" or something like that...

Personally yeah i experiment that kind of "stupidity" from a girl before but here as a JOI its really great when its make it well (I think ElyJOI has one of the best censor JOIs in the scene but im not so sure...) Just think about she is like a product from Sale in a Shop but you only can do is see her "what she want her to show to you" and because you can't reach her you need to be okay with that...

For me this is way more worse than NTR this kind of style because at least you see what she's feeling in NTR full expose here its way more beyond xDDD

CoolDude6500

Jun 19, 2024
For me the Censorship its one of the best "Girl Stuff" that happen nowdays like... I don't know if you frecuent like Snapchat or Telegram where all the sluts in there ("normal girls") posts Snaps of them showing the ass her tits or do "slutty poses or faces" and then when you want to flash something to her or talk to her she inmediatly rejects you saying "you are a faggot or she only do it for fun".

Well this is the same like you are unable to "enjoy" her "full explendid body" or you are not allowed to experiment the pleasure that "others" could because "you are a loser" or something like that...

Personally yeah i experiment that kind of "stupidity" from a girl before but here as a JOI its really great when its make it well (I think ElyJOI has one of the best censor JOIs in the scene but im not so sure...) Just think about she is like a product from Sale in a Shop but you only can do is see her "what she want her to show to you" and because you can't reach her you need to be okay with that...

For me this is way more worse than NTR this kind of style because at least you see what she's feeling in NTR full expose here its way more beyond xDDD
Hey dude, please forgive me for this post, but do you know any forums that have TeensConquerMoms.com videos?

n00r0

Apr 3, 2024
Looking for some recommendations for videos. Do you guys have any top 3 in your mind? Trying to explore something new ,so any kink or fetish works

Prof.AI

Aug 13, 2021
This may not be the best place to ask, but I'm going to be anyway.

For those of you who consume JOIs where you have to use your anus, are you able to have an orgasm as described in the video? For example, in the Hentirella videos, towards the end, the video tells you to have an assgasm. I've been trying for a long time to achieve an orgasm with just anal stimulation, and I use the JOIs almost as a guide to achieve this. I've never had great success at it, and I'd like to get some tips or points of view from people on similar journeys.
I've studied and experimented a lot on the subject (I've been trying for around two years, and I've read Reddit guides on the subject), and I believe my problem is related to the fact that I become impatient, that is, I want to have the orgasm, but I still need to dedicate more time. From what I've read, it takes a long time to reach orgasm, at least the first time, and since I practically only consume JOIs, it gets complicated. With all the JOIs with anal I've tried, I get close to the end, and I'm still a long way from achieving the final orgasm.

In short, any tips to help me finish anal JOIs as they suggest, or some suggestions of JOIs that made you have an orgasm? Thanks for your attention, and I apologize if I asked this in the wrong place.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes