Are you satisfied with the quality of the renders?

• Total voters
Apr 17, 2023
I suppose it wasn't meant to happen, so here you are. :cry:

I'm starting another series of comics on . (They confirmed everything within two hours). I have to remove the animals, and that's unfortunate. However, I think I can create an amazing comic even without them, maybe something with a prolapse.

HZ10_18

Feb 5, 2023
I suppose it wasn't meant to happen, so here you are. :cry: G drive

I'm starting another series of comics on . (They confirmed everything within two hours). I have to remove the animals, and that's unfortunate. However, I think I can create an amazing comic even without them, maybe something with a prolapse.
Your a LEGEND!!! Thanks, keep creating amazing comics. Will Family Life still carry on without the animals?

Last edited:

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
the drawings are beautiful and the story is good. too bad about the pee--I don't like it

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
It looks like a lot of linked content disappeared from the OP. Its tagging probably needs to be revised.

Last edited:

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
Sorry you are being censored Joker. I hate when an artist is censored and not able to share original content as they had intended. I really liked Family Life 1 & 2 with Amanda, Lucius, Violetta, King & Whirlwind. Hope you can find a place to continue with their storyline. I have just started Unbridled Fun 1 and liked Emma being DP'ed and urinated on, plus the pregnant girl at the club with her leaking milky tits.
I have only seen a few misspellings or wording problems and once where Amanda calls Lucius a she (when he calls her a whore #92). Other then that I really like both comics so far. Love the graphics and storylines. Can't wait to see your new comic Monstrous Dawn. Keep up the good work and hope you can find a good home to post where you won't be censored.

Reactions: The Joker's Lair
Apr 17, 2023
Sorry you are being censored Joker. I hate when an artist is censored and not able to share original content as they had intended. I really liked Family Life 1 & 2 with Amanda, Lucius, Violetta, King & Whirlwind. Hope you can find a place to continue with their storyline. I have just started Unbridled Fun 1 and liked Emma being DP'ed and urinated on, plus the pregnant girl at the club with her leaking milky tits.
I have only seen a few misspellings or wording problems and once where Amanda calls Lucius a she (when he calls her a whore #92). Other then that I really like both comics so far. Love the graphics and storylines. Can't wait to see your new comic Monstrous Dawn. Keep up the good work and hope you can find a good home to post where you won't be censored.
Thanks for the feedback. English is not my first language, I try to check everything, but I may miss something due to lack of knowledge. I don't think I will go back to Family Life. I was not confirmed for 2-3 months on SubscribeStar and I deleted it out of anger. I've heard that some people wait a year to be confirmed, so I think I did the right thing.

Last edited: