The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
LMFAO this is listed as COMPLETE when it VERY clearly is not.
Just adding the tag doesn't fix all the loose threads left, stories dropping right off (No more story with this character...or whatever its listed as in the game?), and characters never returning like the Voodoo Lady...remember HER?

Ah whatever, this is just another case of a developer wanting to spend their time on another project, and not wanting the ABANDONED tag slapped on what this clearly IS>

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
a bit of gui improvement for this little gem

changes :

added quickmenu ; colored names ; changed textsize ; text outlines

extract attached zip into the mainfolder (where the exe is)
overwrite if asked

quick.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

if you want to change the MC name :

open script.rpy with a texteditor(notepad++ for example)

change "You" to your desired name - save and start/reload the game

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Reactions: FFTW and Pixieblink

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are all the girls in town corruptible or only a few?. I see the story is done but you never know. The Story could have been cut short to start another project. I am just a sucker for corruption and the supernatural.

Reactions: Allen0206

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are all the girls in town corruptible or only a few?. I see the story is done but you never know. The Story could have been cut short to start another project. I am just a sucker for corruption and the supernatural.
all are corruptible. some more and some bit less.

Reactions: Rolo and JaszMan

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
chapter 1 is finished. ch2 never saw daylight. so completed.
That is not true. At best it's "completed" with the quotes. If it's not a self-contained story, then it's not finished. If they kinda resolved the plot, but left/introduced one or more things for a potential sequel, then sure. This, however, is very clearly not in a completed state

Reactions: JaszMan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is not true. At best it's "completed" with the quotes. If it's not a self-contained story, then it's not finished. If they kinda resolved the plot, but left/introduced one or more things for a potential sequel, then sure. This, however, is very clearly not in a completed state
dev says ch1 is completed and mods agree so fight with them. even if game was planned to have x number of chapters but only got 1 chapter it is still complete cause ch1 is completed, if dev had stopped updating game after ch2 0.01 then there would be abandoned tag.

so again if you disagree then talk to mods and admins since per f95's rules this is completed.

Reactions: Rolo

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
LMFAO this is listed as COMPLETE when it VERY clearly is not.
Just adding the tag doesn't fix all the loose threads left, stories dropping right off (No more story with this character...or whatever its listed as in the game?), and characters never returning like the Voodoo Lady...remember HER?

Ah whatever, this is just another case of a developer wanting to spend their time on another project, and not wanting the ABANDONED tag slapped on what this clearly IS>
i think he quit this story

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes