4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
RiamMar I thought Lockheart was no longer working on The Judas Ghost. He claimed a while back that he was focused on Over The Moon and transferred The Judas Ghost development to someone else (You ?). Is that still true? I am just confused since the update is listed on both his and your Patreon accounts.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
RiamMar I thought Lockheart was no longer working on The Judas Ghost. He claimed a while back that he was focused on Over The Moon and transferred The Judas Ghost development to someone else (You ?). Is that still true? I am just confused since the update is listed on both his and your Patreon accounts.
Pretty sure it's still unofficially being done by Lockheart. He just made a new Patreon for this game since Patreon is cracking down on the content present in the Rose Garden Trilogy.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Pretty sure it's still unofficially being done by Lockheart. He just made a new Patreon for this game since Patreon is cracking down on the content present in the Rose Garden Trilogy.
We are shuffling it back to Lockheart, that's why I already added those info already to the OP.
Keyforge will now be our publishing company. While Lockheart themselves is already known, you can see Keyforge as more of a group effort than Lockheart tinkering away alone. Though, the story is Lockhearts thing, if Lockhearts the dev, obviously. :D

For supporters, don't worry. If you are on Lockheart's Patreon you will get The Judas Ghost, as will if you are on Keyforge's Patreon.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Fun story: Checking if everything is ready, our server has some problems. So the in-game updater and APK downloader won't work till I can fix that.

PC and Mac user will still be able to download the full zip.
Android user will have to wait till the datacenter either fixed the problem and/or reinstall the OS and I had time to roll in yesterday backup.

Just as a heads up, it's a problem reading sectors on both disk that are in the mirrored raid. So, as a software engineer, I think they have to swap both nvme with new ones and then I'll have a clean setup for my backup.

Edit 1: The datacentre is replacing the server completely as a precaution. I will get my credentials in an hour or two. So either later today or tomorrow, APK and in-game updater should be back up and running again.

Edit 2: Server is back up and APK downloader and In-Game Updater should work again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Judas Ghost [Ch.1 P1 v1.2.9] [Heart of the Keyforge]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Mods edited the links. I made them link the folder where the mac + pc downloads where and also the save file. Give me a sec and I re-add them to the OP.
We post links for pc and mac separately, as long as it's not the market version. Also saves aren't allowed in the OP. You can post them somewhere in thread.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
We post links for pc and mac separately, as long as it's not the market version. Also saves aren't allowed in the OP. You can post them somewhere in thread.
Okay thanks!

v1.11 saves:

The save has all content of Chapter 1 Part 1 done, except Gemma. This is so, that Gemma's content can be played in the correct order, since we added a scene between "Booty" and "Salacious".

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 3505940

Overview:
The Judas Ghost is an interactive visual novel where you'll be able to move around a mansion in a day / night cycle while choosing which quests to explore, who to interact with, and move at your own pace through each individual girl's storyline. You'll also be able to buy outfits and items within a currency system, build your affection level with the girls, and have the ability to find hidden items which may lead to secret scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-07-25
Developer: Keys to my Lockheart - -
Publisher: Heart of the Keyforge - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 1 - 1.2.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Privacy Notice:
Server for APK download and in-game updater is back up.
There might still be an occasional downtime when installing and updating various bits and pieces.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
FAN SIGS* - Coin Guide
* Thanks Gorse for the Signatures

View attachment 3505941 View attachment 3506061 View attachment 3505944 View attachment 3505945 View attachment 3505946 View attachment 3505947 View attachment 3505948 View attachment 3505949 View attachment 3505950 View attachment 3505951 View attachment 3505961 View attachment 3506062 View attachment 3506064 View attachment 3506065 View attachment 3506066 View attachment 3506068 View attachment 3506069 View attachment 3506070 View attachment 3506071 View attachment 3506073 View attachment 3506074 View attachment 3506076
Bug Report/Android
Couldn't get it to download on Wi-Fi, checked all the permissions I could and tried downloading with mobile data just for giggles and then it worked. I could give it permission to download via mobile data but there was no permission for Wi-Fi

• Sad
Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Bug Report/Android
Couldn't get it to download on Wi-Fi, checked all the permissions I could and tried downloading with mobile data just for giggles and then it worked. I could give it permission to download via mobile data but there was no permission for Wi-Fi
I will look into it.
In theory, Ren'Py shouldn't need any permissions at all (except for some "edge cases" which this isn't). :eek:

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes