Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
LOL, I'm old enough to get that reference. If you're saying that "will they or won't they" is a part of the plot then I'm in.

The game is young yet, I'm not expecting it to get delivered, just wondering if it looks like that is in the cards. A hell of a lot of game developers cannot see past their MC's dicks, so lesbian incest is much less common around here than the m/f sort. In a lot of incest games the most you get is a "3some" which really just means two girls side by side doing a double-bj and barely touching one another.

The game/story doesn't reveal much at all atm. Could guess influence through magic will have a great impact on the game. And then I guess it come down to how lewd the mc end up be in wield such magic/influence.

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
LewdPatcher has been down for a while... either The Man got to them or there is a serious technical problem. Anyone mind posting a zip of the incest patch?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
LewdPatcher has been down for a while... either The Man got to them or there is a serious technical problem. Anyone mind posting a zip of the incest patch?
To those who want to try the game, I feel there is something missing like a patch for it to play as intended.

If you want the family fun, hit shift + O and type in "secret = 1". The console isn't locked, so no need for unren.

Do this as soon as you start playing to not skip anything.
Please try this. ^^

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I think its fine that the girls are independant and dev wants to make his game more "exciting" in this fashion (i.e. swinging, NTR).

However based on the current premise seen, its only going to invoke some unhappiness or negative feelings in some people who play:-

1. Lucy is kinda obvious being set up as an LI but based on the story and with what dev had said, is obviously supposed to be some kinda of slutty fairy.

2. Yet somehow she willl only string MC along but is ok to instant jump other people. And worse off, her interactions with MC are those of a pure wanna be girlfriend.

Its still early game with time to develope the story but based on the current premise, its not surprising even people who play on will automatically drop Lucy from their minds as an LI and she will be treated as nothing more than a slut.

Or maybe thats what Dev finds not "boring" i guess...

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Dev had made his pov clear, its an NTR game.

I only hope sis will be MC only cos i think the story and dev's reply kinda killed Lucy and Mallory off as LIs. They are just some sluts to be fucked and shared around for "information".

Again, i feel the main reason why there are negative feelings for them is because the story setup of blueballing MC and yet oh so eager to jump the baddie/each other means its going in a certain sexual direction aka the beta MC... So the Keymaster being important person is still a paradox...

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Dev had made his pov clear, its an NTR game.

I only hope sis will be MC only cos i think the story and dev's reply kinda killed Lucy and Mallory off as LIs. They are just some sluts to be fucked and shared around for "information".

Again, i feel the main reason why there are negative feelings for them is because the story setup of blueballing MC and yet oh so eager to jump the baddie/each other means its going in a certain sexual direction aka the beta MC... So the Keymaster being important person is still a paradox...
Well, it's clear sex is basicly the fuel needed to do magic, and the keymaster gets this stone that is said to protect him from magic.... :) furthermore that stone is linked somehow to a Null magic stone that can nullify any magic so in the magic world this is a big threat since no technical alternatives in that world/ those worlds.
Makes you wonder if the bad guys even are the bad guys.... afterall this keymaster stone ended up in the posession of the MC's grandmother after the original "bad mages" were defeted.... if the "good mages" had the means to destroy the Null stone after they won why didnt they? Guess we need to wait for more info on this...

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Srry, I just copy the base and paste, I forgot to edit the name. It's a WT & Gallery mod for "The Keymaster"..

Reactions: BlasKyau

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
Wow this Lucy is a slightly disturbed bitch she says she likes the Mc but doesn't want sex with him but for the upper evil she sells herself without hesitation and this magic lady also just another freak:ROFLMAO:
The story about the grandmother is interesting but the rest is nothing for me pity
really needs the NTR warning

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The Mage Lady says the evil Mage has a compulsion spell cast on her so she doesn't get the idea to fuck other guys.
It could be that she can't fuck the MC not she doesn't want to.

Never mind, it's just the first update, let's see what future updates are revealing. ^^

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Reactions: DBOO and Takola

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I really liked Naughty Magic, especiall the "Boo", "Sar" and "Dee" dynamic.

I see some similarities here. Which is good.

In Naughty Magic you could get into or lock off
certain paths with the right or wrong choices.
So it might be the same for The Keymaster.

I like that. The choices do have to matter.

In NM there was some stuff hinted at or only the beginning of it
in the game but never fully implemented. We might see this stuff here.

I like games/VNs where I can explore different choices and combinations
thereoff to find different scenes and endings.

I like what I am seeing so far and am looking forward to more.

So keep it up Ptypoe! (y)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I downloaded it from another website without knowing ntr is in it and oh! How I regret it. Will need bleach to clear my mind.
It's clear Lucy and Mallory is being set up for possible LI. But that's one of the worst way to set up a LI and Dev probably knows it to. No one wants sluts as LI.
Lucy likes Mc but for some bs reason she always ignores MC's hints like a plague. But she doesn't hesitate to (rather seems eager) jumps on the villain's dick at the first opportunity but will also who knows how many time! That's some twisted bitch you trying to set up as LI, dev.
And Mallory doesn't seem that much of better either.
Everyone's getting laid except mc it seems. It needs a 'cuck' or 'blue ball' tag if there's any.
I will not download a game without doing a through research again. Thanks for that teaching.
Adios, dev. Will see you never I hope.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I downloaded it from another website without knowing ntr is in it and oh! How I regret it. Will need bleach to clear my mind.
It's clear Lucy and Mallory is being set up for possible LI. But that's one of the worst way to set up a LI and Dev probably knows it to. No one wants sluts as LI.
Lucy likes Mc but for some bs reason she always ignores MC's hints like a plague. But she doesn't hesitate to (rather seems eager) jumps on the villain's dick at the first opportunity but will also who knows how many time! That's some twisted bitch you trying to set up as LI, dev.
And Mallory doesn't seem that much of better either.
Everyone's getting laid except mc it seems. It needs a 'cuck' or 'blue ball' tag if there's any.
I will not download a game without doing a through research again. Thanks for that teaching.
Adios, dev. Will see you never I hope.
Thanks for the save man i wont be touching this cuckery with a 20ft barge pole. Since it seems like every so called LI in this game is a dumpster fire. lol

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm usually ntr neutral, but Lucy's character and her "love" for the mc and actions otherwise put me off this one. Best of luck to the dev but I personally won't be along for the journey. there should be more half fairies in vns though

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes