Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Ok cool. That would be the way for me to go as well. I did look through the image file and the game has some great artwork in it. So if nothing else its worth downloading just for the images. Could do with less cocks on all the ladies during supposed lesbian/all girl and 3 some w/MC scenes IMO. lol But that is just because I find nothing sexy about cock and especially not on women characters. But to each their own. lol
I think if you say no to Lucy getting a cock early in the game (after she meets Sirenne?) it switches off all the futa.

• Love
Reactions: Pathvader

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I don't see much in the way of expressions on the characters' faces. The longer it goes on the more the figures look doll-like.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + IC + WT by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 875 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Do I have a missing part to my game, or does sex with Jess (big sister) happen extremely randomly one morning? There were zero indications prior that MC was hooking up with Jess, then all of a sudden, the next morning Jess crashes into MC's room looking for sex, which they do. I'm on Lucy's path, so not sure if this is the reason.

EDIT: Ok just reloaded my old save and found Mallory route is where you develop a sexual relationship with Jess.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
tk hmc lpool 01.jpg

Hey everyone,

The public release of V 1.0 has been out for a few weeks now; I hope you are enjoying it. Got any feedback or ideas for me? They are gratefully received.

And of course, I’m busy on the next release, which will be V 1.1. Around 250 new images done so far, as well as more than half the text. There is a lot happening in the next release, but the MC still finds time to relax. And depending on which path you are playing, some good times are about to happen with Hannah!
P

Xvhfhhbvss

Mar 19, 2024
SonsOfLiberty,帖子:13444150,会员:5279002 said:
View attachment 3529178

嘿大家,

V 1.0 的公开发布已经几周了;我希望你喜欢它。有任何反馈或想法给我吗?他们受到感激的接待。

当然,我正在忙于下一个版本,即 V 1.1。到目前为止,已经完成了大约 250 张新图像以及一半以上的文本。下一个版本将会发生很多事情,但 MC 仍然会抽出时间放松一下。根据你所选择的道路,汉娜即将迎来一些美好时光!

[
SonsOfLiberty,帖子:13444150,会员:5279002 said:
View attachment 3529178

嘿大家,

V 1.0 的公开发布已经几周了;我希望你喜欢它。有任何反馈或想法给我吗?他们受到感激的接待。

当然,我正在忙于下一个版本,即 V 1.1。到目前为止,已经完成了大约 250 张新图像以及一半以上的文本。下一个版本将会发生很多事情,但 MC 仍然会抽出时间放松一下。根据你所选择的道路,汉娜即将迎来一些美好时光!

[/引用]
我希望有更多的扶她内容,谢谢

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
There's a reason for Lucy's behavior, which I think could redeem her for you.
Yeah, I played the game from the beginning again, and when Lucy meets with Mallory around the time she goes for the mage, and Mallory says something about the prophecy which tells the fairy is not for the savior of magic (MC = the main character). After Lucy does the mage, Mallory inspects her and sees traces of magic from both the mage and from the keystone. That's as far as I got after playing it again. The last time I played the game, I just finished doing the first girl he did in the game, and it was the end of the existing content.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
View attachment 3529178

Hey everyone,

The public release of V 1.0 has been out for a few weeks now; I hope you are enjoying it. Got any feedback or ideas for me? They are gratefully received.

And of course, I’m busy on the next release, which will be V 1.1. Around 250 new images done so far, as well as more than half the text. There is a lot happening in the next release, but the MC still finds time to relax. And depending on which path you are playing, some good times are about to happen with Hannah!
P
I have a big ask to make: Please make it so we can go on both the home path and on the traveling path. I haven't played either to the end, but still, it would be nice if we could have the best of both world.

Aside from that, if you have the money to spare, or the time to do this using websites which let you do a few of them for free, you could try using an AI to make all the images more realistic, using the existing images as the source for the image generation. To be completely honest, the lighting and the textures make the images seem very 2D, and maybe an AI could help with that. It might not be worth it for you to manually re-render all the images yourself, but an AI might be able to improve the images for a low cost. For a good comparison, I would suggest looking at the game Tune in to the Show, and see how the lighting and the textures especially for the skin, makes the images appear more realistic.

Oh, and a funny suggestion would be a "Jackass Mode", which to be a glorified gallery mod built into the game.

And if you really want to elevate the game, please add proper voicing support, so each character can use those free voices and free voices, including options for speed and pitch. It's doable in a browser, so it might be doable in renpy. Having a voice which doesn't tell the name of the character saying/thinking that line, and instead just says the line with the voice selected for that character, including the protagonist, would be a huge improvement. It's one of the things I rant/complain about in the topic I made to rant about the lacking voice choices in renpy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have a big ask to make: Please make it so we can go on both the home path and on the traveling path. I haven't played either to the end, but still, it would be nice if we could have the best of both world.

Aside from that, if you have the money to spare, or the time to do this using websites which let you do a few of them for free, you could try using an AI to make all the images more realistic, using the existing images as the source for the image generation. To be completely honest, the lighting and the textures make the images seem very 2D, and maybe an AI could help with that. It might not be worth it for you to manually re-render all the images yourself, but an AI might be able to improve the images for a low cost. For a good comparison, I would suggest looking at the game Tune in to the Show, and see how the lighting and the textures especially for the skin, makes the images appear more realistic.

Oh, and a funny suggestion would be a "Jackass Mode", which to be a glorified gallery mod built into the game.

And if you really want to elevate the game, please add proper voicing support, so each character can use those free voices and free voices, including options for speed and pitch. It's doable in a browser, so it might be doable in renpy. Having a voice which doesn't tell the name of the character saying/thinking that line, and instead just says the line with the voice selected for that character, including the protagonist, would be a huge improvement. It's one of the things I rant/complain about in the topic I made to rant about the lacking voice choices in renpy.
Note sure why you are asking me.

Developer: ptypoe -

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes