Feb 12, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-keymaster-v0-6-ptypoe.80276/post-10327594

ummm...WHAT THE HELL???!!! so if we choose Lucy as the MC's love interest, but STILL put the keystone under JESSICA'S bed, we LOSE the path option of the MC hooking up with Jessica?? HOW does that make any sense??!! or am i gonna have to wind up doing that whole URM thing previously suggested? n is doing that gonna break the game, or will things go back to making sense, choosing Lucy but still also putting the keystone under Jessica's bed, so MC can wind up fucking her? HELP!!!

ok, now i'm getting SERIOUSLY pissed off...started at the beginning, AGAIN, to make sure i made all the correct choices in order to get Lucy as LI, along with FAMILY PATH enabled, which SHOULD unlock n activate content for BOTH Ellie AND Jessica. but now, skipping thru all previously viewed text, i didn't even get the OPTION of who's bed to put the keystone under...WHERE DID THAT CHOICE GO??!! so what, choosing Lucy means the MC can't hook up with BOTH of his sisters??!! THIS FLAG SYSTEM IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP!!!

UPDATE...so apparently choosing not to stay with Mallory causes u to lose the scene where MC's sisters play chess before movie night, which is when MC decides who's bed to put the keystone under?? YEAH, THAT MAKES SENSE...???

You could try URM, and when the options come up, you might be able to select it in URM, as it works for 99.8% of Ren'Py games.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)
REPAIRS.png
ok dude, obviously i installed it; now what?

UPDATE...
Jessica path.png
so APPARENTLY THIS is the ONLY way to get Lucy as MC's love interest AND be involved with Jessica...stay on Mallory's route the entire time UP TO THIS POINT, JUST BEFORE MOVIE NIGHT, AFTER "ROMANTIC" DATE ON THE CLIFF WITH MALLORY...THEN when the variable indicator comes up, CHANGE IT TO LUCY, as indicated, so that SHE becomes MC's love interest, NOT MALLORY.

DUDE...could this POSSIBLY be any more backwards? n i guess this means we can't look forward to a 3-way with MC n both of his sisters, with either/both of them being futa :cry::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
ptypoe ya know, there are times when i'm REALLY glad i'm wrong...once i got the cheat working for the flags to have both Lucy as LI n the family route with BOTH Ellie n Jess, this is definitely among the top-10 VNs i've ever played. i cant even begin to imagine the amount of time n effort that's gone into this game, with the amount of content, writing, n branching paths.

and the kinks are VERY well done, although i must admit i was halfway expecting, n looking forward to, Ellie being serviced by at least 2 cocks at a time, preferably 4-5+ (MC, Lucy, Rose, Calian; maybe even the dragon n orcs!). n as long as we're dipping our toes into the pool of bestiality n monsters, why not some good ole' tentacles n worms? :alien:

n can't wait to meet Rose's sister, Lucy's aunt, n find out more about the mom who had her daughter at the park when Calian n Rose were there, "letting it all hang out" :unsure: :cool:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ptypoe ya know, there are times when i'm REALLY glad i'm wrong...once i got the cheat working for the flags to have both Lucy as LI n the family route with BOTH Ellie n Jess, this is definitely among the top-10 VNs i've ever played. i cant even begin to imagine the amount of time n effort that's gone into this game, with the amount of content, writing, n branching paths.
I prefer Mallory. The truth is that Lucy doesn't interest me at all.

and the kinks are VERY well done, although i must admit i was halfway expecting, n looking forward to, Ellie being serviced by at least 2 cocks at a time, preferably 4-5+ (MC, Lucy, Rose, Calian; maybe even the dragon n orcs!). n as long as we're dipping our toes into the pool of bestiality n monsters, why not some good ole' tentacles n worms? :alien:
In my game, Ellie hasn't started any sexual relationship with either Rose, Lucy or Jess. In any case, the Dev has already said that Ellie will only have lesbian relationships (if the player wants it) apart from the MC.

Yeah that's the one i meant i know you are also forced to have sex with lucy but i don't mind that scene too much because she is my favourite character. i thought there were more scenes like that i can't remember.
What I like most about that scene is that the Dev doesn't show it on the screen.

Feb 12, 2021
I prefer Mallory. The truth is that Lucy doesn't interest me at all.
In my game, Ellie hasn't started any sexual relationship with either Rose, Lucy or Jess. In any case, the Dev has already said that Ellie will only have lesbian relationships (if the player wants it) apart from the MC.
Mallory is indeed hot, n really wish we could do both, n do a full harem mode (including 'travel route'). n with all the futas "springing up", there's no shortage of "D" for Ellie; n seems as if dev is gonna open her up to Calian also (hopefully)

I've personally said no to futa content, and according to a conversation I had with the Dev, if we say no the first time, then the futa content is avoided (that first scene is skipped and the following ones don't happen directly).

I hope we can continue to say no to Ellie's possible relationships with other characters. In any case, in conversation with the Dev he told me that his intention was for Ellie to only have lesbian relationships (if we don't count the MC). But he may have changed his mind.

In any case, since the scene between Rose and Calian (which I didn't watch), in my game there have only been sex scenes of the MC with LIs or side girls and none of them have included any other male (or futa) characters.

In my game there are 4 scenes in which the MC doesn't participate: three of Lucy (with the antagonists and Mallory) and one of Rose with Calian. And I only see the lesbian sex scene between Mallory and Lucy (and only because there is no skip button).
not trying (or gonna) argue with/about dev's intentions; u do u n play the game your way, just like the rest of us will. just saying that dev wouldn't have included optional futa content, n worked on creating scenes with Ellie being persuaded to consider fucking Calian, along with them hanging out right before end of current update, if there wasn't a purpose, or future intentions, of following up on it/them.

so relax, enjoy the game your way, n let the rest of us enjoy it ours

P.S. for those that favor/want futa content, along with Ellie/Calian scene(s) (n hopefully other beasty content), please like this post to show the dev level of interest in these kinks; thx

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mallory is indeed hot, n really wish we could do both, n do a full harem mode (including 'travel route'). n with all the futas "springing up", there's no shortage of "D" for Ellie; n seems as if dev is gonna open her up to Calian also (hopefully)
I've personally said no to futa content, and according to a conversation I had with the Dev, if we say no the first time, then the futa content is avoided (that first scene is skipped and the following ones don't happen directly).

I hope we can continue to say no to Ellie's possible relationships with other characters. In any case, in conversation with the Dev he told me that his intention was for Ellie to only have lesbian relationships (if we don't count the MC). But he may have changed his mind.

In any case, since the scene between Rose and Calian (which I didn't watch), in my game there have only been sex scenes of the MC with LIs or side girls and none of them have included any other male (or futa) characters.

In my game there are 4 scenes in which the MC doesn't participate: three of Lucy (with the antagonists and Mallory) and one of Rose with Calian. And I only see the lesbian sex scene between Mallory and Lucy (and only because there is no skip button).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
People when will be version 7? How long to wait for a new release of the game?
Did you look at their Patreon? No? We have as much information as they post...

Hey people,
I’m way overdue for a general post. Sorry! I’ve been head down and working on the game rather than telling you about it.
Anyway, some good news… I now have around 500 new images. Lots of different scenes involving the MC and his lady friends, and also Eleanor and her various friends. If you’ve encouraged Ellie to get physical with Rose and Lucy, you’ll like V0.7!
And, of course, we’ll have the final part of the story about the Null Stone. Will everything be resolved, or will there be a cliff hanger?! Will everyone come out unscathed? I’m looking forward to telling you when I get this version completed!
All the best guys,
P

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
then where is the fucking new announcement when will it come out? how. he has been doing wabshe for a year no update:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
then where is the fucking new announcement when will it come out? how. he has been doing wabshe for a year no update:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dude

Thread Updated: 2023-01-05
Release Date: 2023-01-03

update just came out in January...

You can click the dev's Patreon, its' a public post....

Hey people,
How is V 0.7 going you might ask? Well, I’m just coming up to 600 new images. So far I’ve made images for at least 18 new scenes involving “pleasant physical activity” with the many different ladies in the game. You will see these depending on the route and the path you are playing. Lots of scenes for the MC of course, and Eleanor is in the rest of them. She’s the most popular girl by far, so I’m exploring some of the ways she can show how her inhibitions have lowered as the story has progressed.
Still a few of these scenes to go, plus a lot of the images for the main storyline, which I'd been kind of neglecting while I did the naughty scenes. But overall? I’d say I’m three quarters complete for images and for story. I’ve been wanting to get into the critical scenes for the story, as this is such a momentous week for everyone. But I also just caught Covid for the first time, and it’s hard to write engaging prose when you feel like crap! Still, I’m starting to feel better now and I can get back into it.
I hope you guys are all well,
P

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Welp, I gave it a chance, but I had a feeling it was going to be a mistake to do that (there were several signs), and looks like I was proven right lol.

I really don't mind that Lucy was banging Mal and Rosie, because they knew each other before the MC was in the picture, so that's understandable. But, I just watched Lucy cum blast Ellie in the face, then lick her pussy, taking those firsts away from the MC, and that's just not alright with me.
Sure, I could have made different choices so that it didn't happen, but just the fact that it's even possible for those things to happen before the MC has done more than get a handjob and finger bang Ellie, taints her for me. I mean, the dev didn't give the MC the choice to do either of those (or even Rose FFS lol.) But, I guess the best is only reserved for the dev's true MC, Lucy. :ROFLMAO:
Hell, I chose Mallory as the LI in the hopes that I didn't have to see Lucy fuck anything else up, but no, this dev is determined to have Lucy spoil every LI to some degree or another, and it just doesn't make sense to me.
And, no, I'm not some anti-NTR/anti-sharing guy. I would have been fine with Lucy and Rose having their fun with Ellie after the MC had progressed his and Ellie's romantic relationship, and established a sexual relationship that was at least to the oral and vaginal sex level.
Honestly, I was HOPING to see a 2-futa-on-Ellie threesome after the aforementioned had happened, because there is some earlier dialogue by the MC that showed him being okay with Ellie being naughty with Lucy and Rosie, and it would've been fucking hot as hell!

Anyways, this devs obsession with Lucy has ruined this AVN for me. The MC and Ellie's romantic and sexual progression was mostly what kept me playing, but seeing as this has the incest tab alongside the netorare tag, I guess I was being naive, and shouldn't have been surprised that the incest wasn't done right (right for me, at least.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Captain Irylane Pernian... of the Deverrian dragon corp… in an ice-cream parlour?!
It may happen. It may not. Regardless, there is a lot of other stuff happening in the latest version of The Keymaster.
And I’m getting excited, people…close to 750 images done and about 30 more in draft form. Another 50 or so needed on top of that, but I’m definitely in the final phase for images! I’m tightening up the script as I go, and getting a lot closer to being ready to release. No dates yet but I’ll keep at it as hard as I can.
All the best guys,
P

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Nice to know there’s another release on the way. Long time between drinks but each release is a big one. In the meantime I’ve been replaying V 0.6 to make sure I’ve covered everything. I’ve managed to get the MC to have sex with 13 girls! Lucy, Mallory, Eleanor, Jessica, Rose, the four dryads, Byni, Xara, Hannah and Jerra. Nothing yet with Laney, Amber or Tasheeal. Has anyone else found some action with these three?

And it’s good to see Lucy with that bad magic taken out of her. She had a shit time in the first part of the game, forced to do stuff that was totally against her makeup because a mage had put a spell on her. Some players held that against Lucy, which I don’t understand. I mean, if a lunatic goes on a shooting spree in a mall, do you blame the people he kills because they were shopping?! Anyway, good times with Lucy now she’s free of it. MC fucks Lucy while Ellie watches? Damn!

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes