tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
Game crash (V 1.1) with last save. No mod or incest patch. Last Version 1.0 played with mod and Ipatch. Could be incompatible with the mod???
Thanks

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Do I have a missing part to my game, or does sex with Jess (big sister) happen extremely randomly one morning? There were zero indications prior that MC was hooking up with Jess, then all of a sudden, the next morning Jess crashes into MC's room looking for sex, which they do. I'm on Lucy's path, so not sure if this is the reason.

EDIT: Ok just reloaded my old save and found Mallory route is where you develop a sexual relationship with Jess.
I'm playing through for the first time and I just had this happen, but I'm not on the mallory path, I'm very confused.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game crash (V 1.1) with last save. No mod or incest patch. Last Version 1.0 played with mod and Ipatch. Could be incompatible with the mod???
Thanks
It could be the mod.

Try loading an earlier save or different ones and see if they work.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Eh, not going to respond to this whole rant because you've greatly misunderstood major parts of the story and let your preconceptions shade everything else.

Did Lucy do wrong in the story at times? Yep, and I'm not here to defend her but clarify some major story points people seem to forget..

1. She's half fairy, meaning she LOVES sex with anyone. She would have jumped on the MC from the start if the curse wasn't making her want to be with him above all (and not want anyone else with him), but also make her nauseated or have the idea of being with him repugnant.
Once the curse is lifted she has no problem bringing the MC in to her escapades and is finally able to express her actual feelings when she gets back to 'normal'.

2. You act like there never was a curse.. Remember that the curse was there to both want him, and not want anyone else to be with him, BUT make the idea of being with him a repulsive idea. So all of the people that bitch about "she knew what she was doing!" well being conscious of actions that seem normal at the time but you later realize were not doesn't mean what you felt at the time irrelevant.

It's like getting drunk, or mostly drunk, doing something or saying something to someone and only later when you sober up you realize that you fucked up. Lucy didn't KNOW she had a curse, she just thought she was having uneasy feelings about the MC.

3. No one knew there was an actual curse until part way into the story. Lucy did know she had done actions that real friends wouldn't, but it's like being bi-polar or having some other mental health issue that causes you to act completely different than your 'normal self' at times. You might not want to talk about when that flares up because it's very embarrassing and you might be making a bigger issue of it than what the others who saw it did.

All the rest of it, Rose, the futa spell, etc.. Yeah some of it was plot driven and the dev forced a good portion of it, but just saying that sometimes characters can't always control their actions and may not even realize they were messing up. The true character is when someone realizes they were wrong and apologize.
ofc i totally understand your point and seems to be a fact, but that doesnt meann she is innocent to all taht stuff neither,i will say notto criticeze your opinion but for also explain that your choices about luy matters,....or at least thats what i think..
i have 2 playth one for incestnad mallory and another for the travel path,one wich i dont like s=to share and anohter wich i do all and i dont care,but neither of them content have anything about lucy at all ,why..welll after the scene with the count or whatever that was ,she totally dissapear form the spectrum,also the same with rose,and also whn i play with the litle sis i reject lucy and rose altogether,...i respect others choices,and i understand those,...but also being a little mad with the dev[i was a supporter till,0.7] not thats matter but i did told him what it may seems a bad choice,and that was[the lucy cure....trying to not spoil too those who never play],and in that moment dev just didnt care and told me that im one of the few i didnt liked,so i toke my earning to another place....[at least he should leave other open options]...the thing is i dont care if she doesnt remeber or knows,i cant forgive her like i cant forgive if something similar happends in my RL [being bipolar no matter the lvl doenst mean i will forgive you ...and sorry to say this but i know what im atlking here,...i have a close very close relationship with someone with it,and no matter his choices they know that will be consequences,and they know,they understand,but like i say dpends on the lvl of bipolarism those actions or choices are triggered diferently but still knowing those bad choices they cant chose the right one......but still they will leave and move on with those in mind or not]

Reactions: v1900

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thanks
Since the game is 1.1, and the mod is 1.0, then it is that the mod is out-dated with the game. Gotta wait for the mod to be updated. Playing a modded save with a non-modded version can cause errors.

Reactions: Punto and tomas024

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I'm playing through for the first time and I just had this happen, but I'm not on the mallory path, I'm very confused.
Basically, sex with Jess is only supposed to happen in 'Mallory's Path', and not 'Lucy's Path'. The developer likely didn't test the game properly, hence why some of the content of 'Mallory's Path' mistakenly mixes in or converge with the 'Lucy's Path'. I just ended up starting a new game, fast-forwarded through the dialogues and scenes I've already seen, and then picked the 'Mallory's Path', which eventually leads to the corruption of Jess.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Since the game is 1.1, and the mod is 1.0, then it is that the mod is out-dated with the game. Gotta wait for the mod to be updated. Playing a modded save with a non-modded version can cause errors.
The mod only changes a line or two. If you want to make sure it works, you can download both 1.0 and 1.1, then use an online file difference website to see what lne is changed to what new value, then make the same changes to the same files in the 1.1 app version.

Reactions: tomas024

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Eh, not going to respond to this whole rant because you've greatly misunderstood major parts of the story and let your preconceptions shade everything else.

Did Lucy do wrong in the story at times? Yep, and I'm not here to defend her but clarify some major story points people seem to forget..

1. She's half fairy, meaning she LOVES sex with anyone. She would have jumped on the MC from the start if the curse wasn't making her want to be with him above all (and not want anyone else with him), but also make her nauseated or have the idea of being with him repugnant.
Once the curse is lifted she has no problem bringing the MC in to her escapades and is finally able to express her actual feelings when she gets back to 'normal'.

2. You act like there never was a curse.. Remember that the curse was there to both want him, and not want anyone else to be with him, BUT make the idea of being with him a repulsive idea. So all of the people that bitch about "she knew what she was doing!" well being conscious of actions that seem normal at the time but you later realize were not doesn't mean what you felt at the time irrelevant.

It's like getting drunk, or mostly drunk, doing something or saying something to someone and only later when you sober up you realize that you fucked up. Lucy didn't KNOW she had a curse, she just thought she was having uneasy feelings about the MC.

3. No one knew there was an actual curse until part way into the story. Lucy did know she had done actions that real friends wouldn't, but it's like being bi-polar or having some other mental health issue that causes you to act completely different than your 'normal self' at times. You might not want to talk about when that flares up because it's very embarrassing and you might be making a bigger issue of it than what the others who saw it did.

All the rest of it, Rose, the futa spell, etc.. Yeah some of it was plot driven and the dev forced a good portion of it, but just saying that sometimes characters can't always control their actions and may not even realize they were messing up. The true character is when someone realizes they were wrong and apologize.
Everyone responding to you is talking about the characters, but to break that mold, isn't that just bad writing?

All the situations you described were all excuses for the character rather than deliberate plot lines. A curse that conveniently gives the character an our for all wrong doing? Wow, isn't that conveniently convenient.

I'm not talking about character development, I'm not talking about flaws, I'm talking about a magical spell that is a dues ex like cure all. Sorry, it's a curse, maybe that makes it better? I don't know.

The fact is that this storyline doesn't please anyone except those that are willing to look past a LOT of excuses. Clearly you were fine with it, but there are bigger plot lines that had better reasons and weren't believed for example:

Spoiler for Triple Ex so don't read if you haven't played it or wish to.

In Triple-ex there is a plot point where MC is lied to by his family and placed in jail for his safety that was VERY controversial and yet they had MUCH better and even more convoluted reasons and still felt more believeable.

If I'm being unreasonable, please do let me know, it just sounds like bad writing in general to me and lucky coincidences. If it's gonna be that obvious they should at least try to lampshade it a bit XD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 1.1

I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time. Somebody else should probably pick up the gallery portion.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
Updated the walkthrough

Reactions: Nessiah and jasad

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I decided to be fair and keep playing even the Lucy route and I play without a mod.
The result is this game is either buggy as fuck later on or the Dev is trolling us.

First you have the Young Sister now if you agree to all futa the game works ok.
However if you agree to see Futa content and you accept just Rose or Rose and Lucy as the young sisters girlfriends.
But then you say no to either of them sujesting they use the futa spell with her.
Rose do's so later with out warning or an option not too... first in the kitchen and then again when she takes flying.
Again without any option not to do so despite as I pointed out having already opted out by having said no to the option.
When both ask her.
(Bug or a fuck off player from the Dev?).

As far as I can tell most of the NTR (Other Dicks fuck your girls and yes Futa do's count as other dicks) is optional.
Apart from the Rose incident mentioned which may or may not be a bug.
That's a big Plus for the game and is normally a good thing alround.

But honestly after playing it just seems the only real reason for the Sister's in this game.
Is simply so players can have them fucked by other Dicks way way before the MC even gets a sexual kiss with them.
So they definitely arn't my definition of a LI's not even close.
And that just leaves you either with Lucy the oversexed half fairy that is more than willing to fuck anything you let it.
Or Mallory the Milf Mage who is no Saint either but atleast for now restrict's herself to just the MC if he's on her route.
Or None where everyone can if chosen and even some not chosen fuck almost every one else except the MC.

And as I pointed out before No it is not writen before or as far as I can tell even after the choose Lucy option.
That the Curse in any way compel lucy to do anything except at all for making her scared to fuck the MC.
And the second Curse only unlocks the book so not that one either.
But Lucy's own liking of the MC and her own Fairy love of sex which is making her want to fuck the MC.

It actually states she would of already fuck the MC just for liking him alone if not for the Curse making her scared.
Had the curse not scared her out of doing so she would of alrady jumped him.
Which means it is entirely Lucy's own frustration for not being able to fuck the MC and not the Curse.
That makes her act the way she do's... It's not being able to do what she wants thats compels her to want to fuck the MC.
She was just being a frustrated Bitch so you can blame it on her but you can't blame it on the curse.
As I said before it was a "If I can't fuck him no one can" attitude born of her own frustration alone and not the curse.

It is for these reasons alone I have deleted the game and will move on.
It's not because it's a bad game as it's not.
It is buggy a few times the wrong person spoke someone elses line but not bad over all
After giving the game a try it's just really not to my taste.

Plus I have a horible feeling that you may not really get a choice of not fucking your sisters later.
And since they can if chosen.. already have banged most other Dicks in the game.
If it continues to be as buggy down the road as now that could end up happening even if not chosen too.
And since it's (Once seen not forgotten ) I'd rather not risk it thank you very much.

Good luck with the Game but not for me.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok I decided to be fair and keep playing even the Lucy route and I play without a mod.
The result is this game is either buggy as fuck later on or the Dev is trolling us.

First you have the Young Sister now if you agree to all futa the game works ok.
However if you agree to see Futa content and you accept just Rose or Rose and Lucy as the young sisters girlfriends.
But then you say no to either of them sujesting they use the futa spell with her.
Rose do's so later with out warning or an option not too... first in the kitchen and then again when she takes flying.
Again without any option not to do so despite as I pointed out having already opted out by having said no to the option.
When both ask her.
(Bug or a fuck off player from the Dev?).

As far as I can tell most of the NTR (Other Dicks fuck your girls and yes Futa do's count as other dicks) is optional.
Apart from the Rose incident mentioned which may or may not be a bug.
That's a big Plus for the game and is normally a good thing alround.

But honestly after playing it just seems the only real reason for the Sister's in this game.
Is simply so players can have them fucked by other Dicks way way before the MC even gets a sexual kiss with them.
So they definitely arn't my definition of a LI's not even close.
And that just leaves you either with Lucy the oversexed half fairy that is more than willing to fuck anything you let it.
Or Mallory the Milf Mage who is no Saint either but atleast for now restrict's herself to just the MC if he's on her route.
Or None where everyone can if chosen and even some not chosen fuck almost every one else except the MC.

And as I pointed out before No it is not writen before or as far as I can tell even after the choose Lucy option.
That the Curse in any way compel lucy to do anything except at all for making her scared to fuck the MC.
And the second Curse only unlocks the book so not that one either.
But Lucy's own liking of the MC and her own Fairy love of sex which is making her want to fuck the MC.

It actually states she would of already fuck the MC just for liking him alone if not for the Curse making her scared.
Had the curse not scared her out of doing so she would of alrady jumped him.
Which means it is entirely Lucy's own frustration for not being able to fuck the MC and not the Curse.
That makes her act the way she do's... It's not being able to do what she wants thats compels her to want to fuck the MC.
She was just being a frustrated Bitch so you can blame it on her but you can't blame it on the curse.
As I said before it was a "If I can't fuck him no one can" attitude born of her own frustration alone and not the curse.

It is for these reasons alone I have deleted the game and will move on.
It's not because it's a bad game as it's not.
It is buggy a few times the wrong person spoke someone elses line but not bad over all
After giving the game a try it's just really not to my taste.

Plus I have a horible feeling that you may not really get a choice of not fucking your sisters later.
And since they can if chosen.. already have banged most other Dicks in the game.
If it continues to be as buggy down the road as now that could end up happening even if not chosen too.
And since it's (Once seen not forgotten ) I'd rather not risk it thank you very much.

Good luck with the Game but not for me.
Just Sayin.
Well, in my game the MC is in a relationship with his two sisters and neither of them has touched anyone else. In fact he has already had sex with both of them.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well, in my game the MC is in a relationship with his two sisters and neither of them has touched anyone else. In fact he has already had sex with both of them.
I Played this Game before I deleted it 6 times picking choices between Travel sex and no travel sex Mallory, Lucy and No one.
Being nice to my sister's and not being nice and at no point did MC come on to his Sisters.

As I expected he wouldn't because as mentioned by me before in my earlyer post's I played the game without a Mod.
And strangly enough that includes Incest Patch other wise it would be classed as modded.
No the lack of Incest isn't the problem the bugs allowing sex that should of been blocked by my choices is an issue.

Reactions: ModiThorrson
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes