3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
I think it would be more correct
If the heroine would water her body with milk instead of drinking it
Well, the effect would be the same as now

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I'm surprised that the game is really well optimized for an indie UE product. It runs smooth. Gunplay is fun and satisfying. And on top of that the best thing ever invented, "the outfit damage" mechanic. This is such a treat.
1730047919532.png
You can even read these random magazines lying in lockers thats crazy. :D

Last edited:

squares

Mar 27, 2019
I'm surprised that the game is really well optimized for an indie UE product. It runs smooth.
Not an expert, but I have a feeling it's not an optimization per se, rather downscaling of render or something to do with low resolution rendering. I have 1080p monitor, so my max in game resolution is 1920x1080 (duh) and it looks "blocky". Like sometimes I can see individual pixels even on a highest settings. I actually want this game to have "ultra ultra" settings, since I can run it on ultra with another UE game in a background on same machine from 2018.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Like sometimes I can see individual pixels even on a highest settings.
Under "highest" you mean all the values all the way to the rightmost position? Wrong for DLSS, where the rightmost is "Ultra performance" (e.g. massive aliasing and blocky image, but lowest rendering resolution). Set it to "Auto" or something.

TupolevPakda

Apr 17, 2024
Hello, is anyone kind enough to explain to me like I'm an illiterate caveman from the beginning on how I can launch these mods. I can't seem to get the Extra.pak files to work as well as steam workshop mods (provided by someone with the MEGA mod archive thing). I tried following guides from past comments but still failed.

im not good at this

With The

Jul 25, 2021
I'm surprised that the game is really well optimized for an indie UE product. It runs smooth. Gunplay is fun and satisfying. And on top of that the best thing ever invented, "the outfit damage" mechanic. This is such a treat.
View attachment 4173074
You can even read these random magazines lying in lockers thats crazy. :D
true with how trash most AAA developer with their optimization here we got this game came from 2 people and run really smooth. i hate dev these days, they dont even fucking trying.

Reactions: eng2pu

opore

Jan 4, 2018
I Wonder due to "censored", that feature have yet available, or I'm doing it wrong, the outfit damage just torn cloth and nothing else. I mean in the parasite / SOTD zombie can damage heroine outfit to completely nude.

Also after the shower ambush and retrieved the backpack, I went to basement and got elevator access to A2 level and ended up clueless. Wonder where the hostage is ?

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
I Wonder due to "censored", that feature have yet available, or I'm doing it wrong, the outfit damage just torn cloth and nothing else. I mean in the parasite / SOTD zombie can damage heroine outfit to completely nude.
Yeah, clothing damage is just some minor cosmetic rips (and dirt/blood stains), no full destruction like you'd see in an actual H-game. Also not implemented at all (yet!) for newer clothing items.

Also after the shower ambush and retrieved the backpack, I went to basement and got elevator access to A2 level and ended up clueless. Wonder where the hostage is ?
Opposite the showers, there's a door locked with orange keycard. From that room, you can access a stairwell that leads to... almost everywhere, really. In the stairwell, the hostage objective is behind another keycard door (red, I think?) on the same level as a door that should already be open, leading back into the room where you first encountered the human militants. Also has a cracked wall next to it.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes